IGNORED

Adam Scott vs Sergio Garcia

AdamScottfan
Note: This thread is 6075 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who is better?

• Adam Scott
    • Sergio Garcia

Sergio gets my vote. Is more consistent and handles the pressure better. Not saying that Scott won't be there eventually, but he has to put himself in contention more often.

...and he handled the pressure of almost two years with Monica Hingis!

Bury me with a golf glove in my pocket - just in case!

• Administrator
...and he handled the pressure of almost two years with Monica Hingis!

Yeah, so much pressure, that...

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

awww..sad to see adam losing in this poll but i guess sergio's been around longer and been consistent..having said that he just missed the cut last tournament :P
GO ADAM for the Johnnie Walker!! :D :D

Check out Scott Online ^^
And join ASFF

• 1 year later...
Better is Adam Scott but Sergio has got that exciting edge about him and is more fun to watch. He could do something amazing at an time. If sergio worked at his putting a bit more then he would be as good or even better than Adam Scott!!
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose.
Winston Churchill

Taylor Made r7 425
Taylor Made V steel 3woodCleveland Halo 2hybridCallaway Big Bertha 4-9Taylor Made 48 & 56Taylor Made Tp 52Odyssey XG 2ball...

SG i think he is better at the moment but still cant win the big one just go to c what happens

Titleist 905R 10.5* w/ Avix Tour Red 69(X)
Titleist 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto 80(S)
Titleist 585H 17 deg w/ S300
Titleist 690.mb w/ S300
Vokey SM 56 degVokey SM 60 degSCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO STAINLESS NEWPORT 2

Sergio. By far. Unlike Adam Scott, Sergio has contended in majors. He's played brutally well in Ryder Cups. He's been around longer and he's been more consistent.

Bata bing....I would have to agree 100%. But I still like Adam Scott better..

You could say either one and it really doesn't matter. Fact is with the talent they possess they have both been letdowns. At least Scott won the Players Championship even though it was a cheap win. With a players I give the edge to Scott.

Sergio, but i'm bias being that i'm spaniard.
HiBore XL Tour 10.5* Fujikura Speeder 652 Tour Spec X-Flex
HiBore 15* FW Aldila 70-S "Proto By You"
Hibore 2i Aldila 80-S "Proto By you"
MP-67 3-pw *Project X 6.0
MP-R Black Nickel wedges 52*-7 56*-10 60*-5 *Project X 6.0 GM2 Exchange #6 Staff Bag

Give Adam a couple of years, and I guarentee he'll be up there with the best.
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

Give Adam a couple of years, and I guarentee he'll be up there with the best.

I agree. But Sergio is also one of my favorite golfers. One dressed with best of Adidas/TaylorMade and the other with Burberry. The style I'd really like to have on me.

What's in the bag:
Driver: r7 SuperQuad 10.5° ~ UST Proforce V2 65g Regular
Wood: 906F4 18.5° ~ Aldila VS Proto 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60 3-PW ~ True Temper Tour Concept S3
Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 252.08, SM56.10 & SM60.08Putter: Marxman Mallet 33"

Think they're both good. Not sure how good they are in the 12 inch area though. They both seem like they either lack a little bit of desire or they aren't mature enough to deal with the pressure of being in contention.

Note: This thread is 6075 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!