Pros: Cheap, durable, everything
Cons: Mizuno have released a new version which I need to review!
Background: I went for a Mizuno fitting, got a free glove.
current clubs - JPX825 pros, golf pride midsize tour velvet.
- Mens XL, good and comfortable fit
- doesnt flare over the wrist
- covers the hand heel sufficiently
- seam over thumb didnt twist around for the life of it
- no problems with velcro adhesion
- club doesnt slip
- sits comfortably
- feels firm, not squishy
- wet conditions the club still didnt slip and felt comfortable
- dry conditions, the club didnt slip and didnt feel clammy.
- doesnt smell after prolonged use then put in bag and forgot about
- lasted longer than usual, palm pad took a long time to wear out, thumb seam didnt twist at all during the gloves lifetime
- bought more for £7 off amazon.
- very good value
- I now have one untanned hand from not taking it off