I created my own excel spreadsheet which records:
- Driver Accuracy (if fairway hit)
- Hybrid/Wood Accuracy (did it go to intended target)
- Iron Accuracy (same as above)
- Chip/Pitch Accuracy (same as above)
- Total Putts
- Putting Average
- Sand Saves
- Overall Score
Then it does a seperate sections for:
- Score Summary (birdies, par etc)
- Shot Summary (number of shots with each different type of club e.g. 30 putts, 1 penalty, 8 hybrid shots)
I then throw this into an 'Overall' summary, which gives me my averages since I've been recording. I've got conditional formatting formulaes that works out whether I've reached my current targets e.g. 8 FIR - Green if 8+ or Red if <8.
Normally do this on the Monday after a weekends round. I just plug all my shots into it and it works out all the above. Finding it really useful to see where I need to improve!