50 - 2 FIRS, 1 GIR, 1 par, 3 bogeys, 4 double bogeys, 18 putts (1x1 putt, 7x2 putt, 1x3 putt) and one lost ball!
49 - 1 FIR, 1 par, 3 bogeys, 5 double bogeys, 17 putts (3x1 putt, 4x2 putts, 2x3 putts) and one lost ball!
99 - 28 over par (par 71)
- Played in my first ever competition (stableford) today and scored 34 points :)
- Played off the white tees instead of yellows (6310 instead of 5970) for the first time.
- Didnt get off to a great start as I lost a ball on the first hole! On the plus side I played the next 15 before losing another!
- On the 4th hole par 3 (SI1) I walked away with my first ever par for this hole (and 5 points!)
- My putting was on fire for 15 holes HOWEVER I committed the school boy of school boy errors on the 17th when my putter touched the ball while I was setting up!!! So a definite two putt turned in to a dirty three putt!!!!
- On the plus side this is the first time I've ever had less than 36 putts in a round :)
- The four one putts is a new round record for me :)
- FINALLY played a round where the temperature was nudging double digits! A couple times there the temp got up to 9 degrees and I had to take my woollen hat off! :)
- Probably the biggest take away from todays round was the lesson on the rules I (and my playing partners) received from a veritable walking encyclopaedia :) It was illuminating and enjoyable to say the least (as the tips were given in good humour:)