Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Today at 10:38 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
The fairways are mostly generous and unless one really is wild, it is hard to lose a golf ball. The rough can be a bit over the top at times so straight trumps long & wrong. Be ready for some fun...
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 573
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
43 on a fairly easy course. Didn't lose a ball though which is nice. Had some great drives, and two not so good drives. I just couldn't putt which has become the bane of my golf game. I can't seem to get the speed down on my putts. Really starting to drive me nuts, but just need more practice.
33 on a par 32 little course in the neighborhood (one of those was a penalty stroke) - longest hole is 250 - no slope or rating - all holes pretty much straightaway - they do keep the fairways and greens in great shape. Good players would just treat this as a par 27 course.
Only really hit two bad strikes. I think my game has multiple personalities.
8 of 9 GIR, but only able to convert one hole to birdie .... but now getting more opportunities anyway.
I teed up a 6i on a 165yd downhill par 3 over a pond and bladed it into the water. But I hit every shot well with my new Taylor 4h, maybe I should buy the 3h as well. Chipped in from about 30ft to save par which turned things around a bit on the back nine.
I entered my brother's scores into GolfLogix, under his name - how do I view his scorecard? I can't seem to find his data.
31 for 9 holes on a fairly easy par 35 side. I went to the course to do some welding on a mower so I decided to play a quick nine when I got done. Used up some luck that I would rather have tomorrow in the money game when I only had a two inch birdie putt on one of the par 3s. Used some more luck when I hit a sand wedge in the hole from 85 yards for an eagle on a par 5 after a bad tee shot and a good three wood second shot.
Don't know if there is any luck left in the tank for tomorrow or not.
Belmont Country Club
Shot the best round of my life last weekend and it was an 86. Today I shoot the best round of my life and it was an 85. I can't wait for my 2 day tournament next weekend. Would have finished better if I wasn't light headed from it being 98 degrees and I ran out of water with 5 holes to go.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Distance Ratio: Are your iron distances proportionate to your Driver 3 minutes ago
- › POLL: Do you book tee times online? 8 minutes ago
- › Robert Allenby Claims He Was Kidnapped, Beaten, Robbed in Hawaii 10 minutes ago
- › The Winter Storm Juno thread 10 minutes ago
- › Winter Depression Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Best deal on AeroBurner driver? 12 minutes ago
- › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. 13 minutes ago
- › 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Traditional Lofts versus Modern Lofts 17 minutes ago
- › 2 questions about evolvr 21 minutes ago
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes