Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 5/24/15 at 4:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
Beyond color you don't usually put much thought into a belt. They all worked the same, you cinched it up, popped the hook into the hole and you were done. The 1" waist increments served us well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 573
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
43 on a fairly easy course. Didn't lose a ball though which is nice. Had some great drives, and two not so good drives. I just couldn't putt which has become the bane of my golf game. I can't seem to get the speed down on my putts. Really starting to drive me nuts, but just need more practice.
33 on a par 32 little course in the neighborhood (one of those was a penalty stroke) - longest hole is 250 - no slope or rating - all holes pretty much straightaway - they do keep the fairways and greens in great shape. Good players would just treat this as a par 27 course.
Only really hit two bad strikes. I think my game has multiple personalities.
8 of 9 GIR, but only able to convert one hole to birdie .... but now getting more opportunities anyway.
I teed up a 6i on a 165yd downhill par 3 over a pond and bladed it into the water. But I hit every shot well with my new Taylor 4h, maybe I should buy the 3h as well. Chipped in from about 30ft to save par which turned things around a bit on the back nine.
I entered my brother's scores into GolfLogix, under his name - how do I view his scorecard? I can't seem to find his data.
31 for 9 holes on a fairly easy par 35 side. I went to the course to do some welding on a mower so I decided to play a quick nine when I got done. Used up some luck that I would rather have tomorrow in the money game when I only had a two inch birdie putt on one of the par 3s. Used some more luck when I hit a sand wedge in the hole from 85 yards for an eagle on a par 5 after a bad tee shot and a good three wood second shot.
Don't know if there is any luck left in the tank for tomorrow or not.
Belmont Country Club
Shot the best round of my life last weekend and it was an 86. Today I shoot the best round of my life and it was an 85. I can't wait for my 2 day tournament next weekend. Would have finished better if I wasn't light headed from it being 98 degrees and I ran out of water with 5 holes to go.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › A Golfer's Good and Bad Swings Look the Same - They're Repeatable... 1 minute ago
- › Game Golf iPhone/Android App adds GPS Rangefinder 3 minutes ago
- › Euros Complain U.S. Fans Too Boozed Up 5 minutes ago
- › Hello from the Netherlands 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Doak is designing a reversible golf course, which isn't as... 9 minutes ago
- › Post Your GAME Golf Rounds 12 minutes ago
- › Short Game, Your best and worst shots! 12 minutes ago
- › My Swing (keeps21) 12 minutes ago
- › Irish Open or the Byron Nelson 18 minutes ago
- › Golf Digest - 13 Quick Swing Fixes 23 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest