Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
New this year from True Linkswear is the TRUE motion. Set at $119.95, it is a step up from last years TRUE vegas shoe. From True Linkswear: The Motion was inspired by the popular TRUE street...
This is a very solid belt. A little wider than what I normally wear for golf, but that's more a commentary on my lack of style, than on the belt itself. Nice supple leather that needs no...
River Forest CC is my home course. This is a shorter course but don't be fooled by the lack of length. The greens are small and the fairways are tight. The layout of the course is fair, but you...
In my opinion, they are an excellent grip for both players who use gloves and those who do not. I really like the feel of the "reduced taper" which gives my lower hand a positive feel. The top...
Bought 4 dozen of these when they on sale and I got a really good deal on the balls and I have used them this week playing 4 rounds. I really enjoyed using the ball and did not feel a huge...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 573
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
43 on a fairly easy course. Didn't lose a ball though which is nice. Had some great drives, and two not so good drives. I just couldn't putt which has become the bane of my golf game. I can't seem to get the speed down on my putts. Really starting to drive me nuts, but just need more practice.
33 on a par 32 little course in the neighborhood (one of those was a penalty stroke) - longest hole is 250 - no slope or rating - all holes pretty much straightaway - they do keep the fairways and greens in great shape. Good players would just treat this as a par 27 course.
Only really hit two bad strikes. I think my game has multiple personalities.
8 of 9 GIR, but only able to convert one hole to birdie .... but now getting more opportunities anyway.
I teed up a 6i on a 165yd downhill par 3 over a pond and bladed it into the water. But I hit every shot well with my new Taylor 4h, maybe I should buy the 3h as well. Chipped in from about 30ft to save par which turned things around a bit on the back nine.
I entered my brother's scores into GolfLogix, under his name - how do I view his scorecard? I can't seem to find his data.
31 for 9 holes on a fairly easy par 35 side. I went to the course to do some welding on a mower so I decided to play a quick nine when I got done. Used up some luck that I would rather have tomorrow in the money game when I only had a two inch birdie putt on one of the par 3s. Used some more luck when I hit a sand wedge in the hole from 85 yards for an eagle on a par 5 after a bad tee shot and a good three wood second shot.
Don't know if there is any luck left in the tank for tomorrow or not.
Belmont Country Club
Shot the best round of my life last weekend and it was an 86. Today I shoot the best round of my life and it was an 85. I can't wait for my 2 day tournament next weekend. Would have finished better if I wasn't light headed from it being 98 degrees and I ran out of water with 5 holes to go.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › New golf hack here from Washington 7 minutes ago
- › How do you grip the club? 12 minutes ago
- › Article on:Spieth taking more money from Tony Romo than he can count 1 hour ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Time to clamp down on moronic heckler's and camera phones? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › 3 Keys to Better Putting 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Opinion on pros and cons of private club membership 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › trouble with blocking driver/hands coming across body 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › My Swing (SoundandFury) 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › True Linkswear TRUE motion by boogielicious
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by David in FL
- › Freeport, PA by dfreuter415
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by Club Rat
- › Srixon Z-Star XV by Tgb02
- › Talon Golf Glove by Jakester23
- › Cobra Men's Bio Cell Driver by Uncle Peter
- › George Wright Golf Course by Back 9 Bandit
- › PING Glide Wedges by Golfingdad
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Shindig
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest