Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I was given a dozen of these balls to play and test out.. I have played these for over 6-7 rounds now and have shot some good scores for me (Mid-70-s). As such, I kept the same ball for a few...
First off I would like to thank The Sand Trap Staff along with Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity to test and write my review of the E-6 golf ball. Hopefully my review will enhance the...
I thought the book was well thought out. It dispels some long held myths about the golf game, but also shows you why they are myths instead of just telling you. It really takes game management...
I've been using a Bennington Quiet Organizer golf cart bag since 2007 and although it is a very nice bag that keeps each club in its place, it is very heavy weighing in at around 11 pounds. This...
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 573
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
43 on a fairly easy course. Didn't lose a ball though which is nice. Had some great drives, and two not so good drives. I just couldn't putt which has become the bane of my golf game. I can't seem to get the speed down on my putts. Really starting to drive me nuts, but just need more practice.
33 on a par 32 little course in the neighborhood (one of those was a penalty stroke) - longest hole is 250 - no slope or rating - all holes pretty much straightaway - they do keep the fairways and greens in great shape. Good players would just treat this as a par 27 course.
Only really hit two bad strikes. I think my game has multiple personalities.
8 of 9 GIR, but only able to convert one hole to birdie .... but now getting more opportunities anyway.
I teed up a 6i on a 165yd downhill par 3 over a pond and bladed it into the water. But I hit every shot well with my new Taylor 4h, maybe I should buy the 3h as well. Chipped in from about 30ft to save par which turned things around a bit on the back nine.
I entered my brother's scores into GolfLogix, under his name - how do I view his scorecard? I can't seem to find his data.
31 for 9 holes on a fairly easy par 35 side. I went to the course to do some welding on a mower so I decided to play a quick nine when I got done. Used up some luck that I would rather have tomorrow in the money game when I only had a two inch birdie putt on one of the par 3s. Used some more luck when I hit a sand wedge in the hole from 85 yards for an eagle on a par 5 after a bad tee shot and a good three wood second shot.
Don't know if there is any luck left in the tank for tomorrow or not.
Belmont Country Club
Shot the best round of my life last weekend and it was an 86. Today I shoot the best round of my life and it was an 85. I can't wait for my 2 day tournament next weekend. Would have finished better if I wasn't light headed from it being 98 degrees and I ran out of water with 5 holes to go.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › YEA BABY!!! 2 minutes ago
- › educate me 4 minutes ago
- › Kitchens manchester 4 minutes ago
- › My Swing (JonMA1) 11 minutes ago
- › Average Distances... How far do you hit each club? and don't lie... 17 minutes ago
- › Royal St. George Votes to Allow Female Membership 21 minutes ago
- › Best Shot of the Week 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 NFL Football Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Are lower end golf brands finally catching up? 35 minutes ago
- › USGA Handicap 38 minutes ago
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by cliffj
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Club Rat
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by oregongolfguy
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes