Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 6/7/15 at 10:01am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
So I was ordering some stuff online from Golfsmith and my order was a few dollars shy of qualifying for free shipping. Added a Snake Eyes leather glove to my order because it was cheap but still...
Bought this net from Walmart to make better use of my home practice time. The net was easy to assemble, disassemble, and stow away when not in use. The indoor stand was a bit flimsy and requires...
Yes, these are the grips that the most interesting golfer in the world uses on his clubs. While the Mechanic has aced a few holes with this grip in his hands, read on to see if these grips will fit...
For the last few years, I've worn the Next Belt, which is essentially identical to the Mission belt. Instead of the holes you find on a standard belt, the Mission belt uses a ratchet system. The...
Over the last few rounds I've been able to play the Snell My Tour golf ball, and at this point, I'd go so far as to say that it is my ball of choice. Even though I play right around a 9 handicap, I...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 573
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
43 on a fairly easy course. Didn't lose a ball though which is nice. Had some great drives, and two not so good drives. I just couldn't putt which has become the bane of my golf game. I can't seem to get the speed down on my putts. Really starting to drive me nuts, but just need more practice.
33 on a par 32 little course in the neighborhood (one of those was a penalty stroke) - longest hole is 250 - no slope or rating - all holes pretty much straightaway - they do keep the fairways and greens in great shape. Good players would just treat this as a par 27 course.
Only really hit two bad strikes. I think my game has multiple personalities.
8 of 9 GIR, but only able to convert one hole to birdie .... but now getting more opportunities anyway.
I teed up a 6i on a 165yd downhill par 3 over a pond and bladed it into the water. But I hit every shot well with my new Taylor 4h, maybe I should buy the 3h as well. Chipped in from about 30ft to save par which turned things around a bit on the back nine.
I entered my brother's scores into GolfLogix, under his name - how do I view his scorecard? I can't seem to find his data.
31 for 9 holes on a fairly easy par 35 side. I went to the course to do some welding on a mower so I decided to play a quick nine when I got done. Used up some luck that I would rather have tomorrow in the money game when I only had a two inch birdie putt on one of the par 3s. Used some more luck when I hit a sand wedge in the hole from 85 yards for an eagle on a par 5 after a bad tee shot and a good three wood second shot.
Don't know if there is any luck left in the tank for tomorrow or not.
Belmont Country Club
Shot the best round of my life last weekend and it was an 86. Today I shoot the best round of my life and it was an 85. I can't wait for my 2 day tournament next weekend. Would have finished better if I wasn't light headed from it being 98 degrees and I ran out of water with 5 holes to go.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › My Swing (LL91) 15 seconds ago
- › taylormade speedblades? 5 minutes ago
- › Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner 5 minutes ago
- › Phil Mickelson Reportedly Tied to Money Laundering, Gambling Case 14 minutes ago
- › Golfer shoots 57 with 3 aces, 2 of which were on par-4's 46 minutes ago
- › Titleist AP2's for 15-18 handicappers 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Hi there from Germany 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Cobra Fly Z 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (July 2015) 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Ball Held by Inner Cup Liner, Ruling? (Pictures Inside) 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Snake Eyes Mens Leather Golf Glove by SavvySwede
- › Club Champ Multi-Sport Quik Net by SavvySwede
- › Lamkin Wrap-Tech Grip by Mr. Desmond
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by tristanhilton85
- › Snell Golf My Tour Ball by tristanhilton85
- › Sun Mountain Reflex Cart by Valleygolfer
- › Snell Golf Get Sum by newtogolf
- › ProAm by Morkin
- › PING G30 Driver by Mac62
- › Winn Dri-Tac Dark Gray Oversize Grip (+1/8 in.) by Mac62
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes