Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
This course was worth the hour long drive. Clean cut fairways. The starter got us going with advice on the first few holes! This was a better course than I deserved to be able to play. Worth it,...
This was a nice course. We started playing in the dark and they gave us complementary glow balls. The layout was very nice, and there are two challenging holes on the front 9 near water. One hole...
This is a really nice course. I really enjoyed playing in the professionally maintained course. The greens were difficult to hold if you are not a decent golfer. I played twilight because the...
This is a great course and is the home of may First Tee league and team events for some local high schools. The practice facility is all grass, and if you need to hone your irons this is the place...
If you are going there for a fun and short weekend round, you can usually finish up on 2 hours or less depending upon how many golfers are playing. My kids and I used to play this course once a...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 576
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Personal best today. 32 on a relatively easy par 33. Two birds and one bogie. Everything felt very in control and I had a short game for once. My one bogie was a mis hit on a short chip near the green. otherwise, so happy with the play today. Bit swings were very pure for me, and straight. Even was calling my shots in terms of where the shot starts and if I was drawing or fading it.
I like these days.
the wife had a personal best too - only her 7th round of 9.
Shot a 79 on an easy par 70 course. Worst golf I've played this year by quite a bit.
The only thing that didn't make it worse was that I hit my driver well and made a few fairly long par putts and a 25 foot birdie putt (my only birdie of the round).
Left 5 birdie putts dead in the middle but short. The greens were slower than normal because it had been raining and they weren't mowed today but, good grief, looks like I would have been able to make the adjustment...But I never did.
Oh well...That's why they call it golf I guess.
The Gog Magog Golf Club
The Wendlebury Course
6753 Yards White Tees
Out: 50 - 4 bogeys, 5 double bogeys, 16 putts (2x1 putt, 7x2 putts), 2FIR, 0 lost balls.
In: 50 - 2 pars, 3 bogeys, 4 double bogeys, 19 putts (8x2 putts, 1x3 putts), 2FIR, 2GIR, 0 lost balls
- This is the first round of golf Ive played where I didnt lose a single golf ball! Actually, by the end of the round I had 12 new Pro v1's in my bag (and I mean new!) Thats the benefit of your playing partners being Titliest employees..they gave me every ball they found :)
- Putting was again on fire (for me:) with only one game of ping pong (three put)!
- I had two pars in a row, which is the first time in my life Ive done this :) And the last six holes I was only six over!
- There was only one blow up hole (9 on a par 5) where usually Ill have 3 or 4 in my round!
- Otherwise I played to my handicap :)
But what a fantastic day to get out and about as it would have been in the mid 20's today! Also, the course has hills! My god does it have hills...it nearly killed my playing partners as they decided to leave their trollies behind (amateurs!:).
Bayonet/Black Horse Golf Course - Bayonet Course
Friday I played 9 and shot a 43 - 8 over (new best)
Saturday played 18, presidents cup qulaifier from the competition tees and shot an 89 (net 72 with 17hc) which qualifies me to the knockout match play stage.
Sunday played 9 again and shot a 42 (beat fridays PB)
Made a few swing changes recently which have hugely helped ball striking and ive really been taking my course management a lot more serious. Also shot my first ever eagle sunday. So very happy about that. 35y flop into steep sloping rough towards the hole. Rolled in like I ment to do it ;)
Now to convert some of those 9 hole rounds to 18 and get that HC cut!
Played a 2 person scramble, my partner hadn't played at all this year (didn't show though some guys have all the talent...)
Windrose Golf Club 70.9/122
We shot a 7 under 65 and putted terribly. 6 birdies and an eagle and a bogey.
Somehow, after weeks of struggling with my driver I was BOMBING 300+ yard drives almost every time I pulled it out, longest at 365 with a little help from the wind.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › What type of course is best for you? 1 minute ago
- › Trouble with Driver 2 minutes ago
- › Dashcam catches off duty police officer out of control! 8 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Ryan772) 13 minutes ago
- › Swampy Woods - Hazard or Lost Ball? 20 minutes ago
- › Low punch cut 32 minutes ago
- › Lefty playing righty: Should I putt lefty or maybe cross-handed? 37 minutes ago
- › Shorts / Belt Question 47 minutes ago
- › Stand Bag 48 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Sassafrass) 49 minutes ago
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › George Wright Golf Course by Lihu
- › The Vault Golf Travel Bag by Abu3baid
- › ECCO Mens Golf Street Shoes - Birch/Black/Pure-Green by Abu3baid
- › Stable Stick by Shindig
- › Loudmouth Golf, Blueberry Pie Pants by Golfingdad
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes