Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Yesterday at 5:34 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
Beyond color you don't usually put much thought into a belt. They all worked the same, you cinched it up, popped the hook into the hole and you were done. The 1" waist increments served us well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 576
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Personal best today. 32 on a relatively easy par 33. Two birds and one bogie. Everything felt very in control and I had a short game for once. My one bogie was a mis hit on a short chip near the green. otherwise, so happy with the play today. Bit swings were very pure for me, and straight. Even was calling my shots in terms of where the shot starts and if I was drawing or fading it.
I like these days.
the wife had a personal best too - only her 7th round of 9.
Shot a 79 on an easy par 70 course. Worst golf I've played this year by quite a bit.
The only thing that didn't make it worse was that I hit my driver well and made a few fairly long par putts and a 25 foot birdie putt (my only birdie of the round).
Left 5 birdie putts dead in the middle but short. The greens were slower than normal because it had been raining and they weren't mowed today but, good grief, looks like I would have been able to make the adjustment...But I never did.
Oh well...That's why they call it golf I guess.
The Gog Magog Golf Club
The Wendlebury Course
6753 Yards White Tees
Out: 50 - 4 bogeys, 5 double bogeys, 16 putts (2x1 putt, 7x2 putts), 2FIR, 0 lost balls.
In: 50 - 2 pars, 3 bogeys, 4 double bogeys, 19 putts (8x2 putts, 1x3 putts), 2FIR, 2GIR, 0 lost balls
- This is the first round of golf Ive played where I didnt lose a single golf ball! Actually, by the end of the round I had 12 new Pro v1's in my bag (and I mean new!) Thats the benefit of your playing partners being Titliest employees..they gave me every ball they found :)
- Putting was again on fire (for me:) with only one game of ping pong (three put)!
- I had two pars in a row, which is the first time in my life Ive done this :) And the last six holes I was only six over!
- There was only one blow up hole (9 on a par 5) where usually Ill have 3 or 4 in my round!
- Otherwise I played to my handicap :)
But what a fantastic day to get out and about as it would have been in the mid 20's today! Also, the course has hills! My god does it have hills...it nearly killed my playing partners as they decided to leave their trollies behind (amateurs!:).
Bayonet/Black Horse Golf Course - Bayonet Course
Friday I played 9 and shot a 43 - 8 over (new best)
Saturday played 18, presidents cup qulaifier from the competition tees and shot an 89 (net 72 with 17hc) which qualifies me to the knockout match play stage.
Sunday played 9 again and shot a 42 (beat fridays PB)
Made a few swing changes recently which have hugely helped ball striking and ive really been taking my course management a lot more serious. Also shot my first ever eagle sunday. So very happy about that. 35y flop into steep sloping rough towards the hole. Rolled in like I ment to do it ;)
Now to convert some of those 9 hole rounds to 18 and get that HC cut!
Played a 2 person scramble, my partner hadn't played at all this year (didn't show though some guys have all the talent...)
Windrose Golf Club 70.9/122
We shot a 7 under 65 and putted terribly. 6 birdies and an eagle and a bogey.
Somehow, after weeks of struggling with my driver I was BOMBING 300+ yard drives almost every time I pulled it out, longest at 365 with a little help from the wind.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Questions for Shane Ryan about His Upcoming Book, Slaying The Tiger 32 minutes ago
- › Finish this sentence: Your socks should match __________? 40 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (May 2015) 45 minutes ago
- › Ball position for putting 47 minutes ago
- › Hitting Net 55 minutes ago
- › My Swing (saevel25) 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Replacing clubs with hybrids 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Is it just me or does this look a bit chicken wingy? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Jakester23) 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › My Swing (jcbbeermonster) 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest