Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Yesterday at 1:23 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
From the creator of the classic HipTi Driver comes this flat black, easygoing, straight driver with distance. Jesse Ortiz has always carved his prototypes from wood by hand. It was the way he was...
For golfers with average swing speed, about 93 or less with a driver who desire tour-like control around the green and a high launch off tee and irons, Callaway offers you the SR1 for your golfing...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 576
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Personal best today. 32 on a relatively easy par 33. Two birds and one bogie. Everything felt very in control and I had a short game for once. My one bogie was a mis hit on a short chip near the green. otherwise, so happy with the play today. Bit swings were very pure for me, and straight. Even was calling my shots in terms of where the shot starts and if I was drawing or fading it.
I like these days.
the wife had a personal best too - only her 7th round of 9.
Shot a 79 on an easy par 70 course. Worst golf I've played this year by quite a bit.
The only thing that didn't make it worse was that I hit my driver well and made a few fairly long par putts and a 25 foot birdie putt (my only birdie of the round).
Left 5 birdie putts dead in the middle but short. The greens were slower than normal because it had been raining and they weren't mowed today but, good grief, looks like I would have been able to make the adjustment...But I never did.
Oh well...That's why they call it golf I guess.
The Gog Magog Golf Club
The Wendlebury Course
6753 Yards White Tees
Out: 50 - 4 bogeys, 5 double bogeys, 16 putts (2x1 putt, 7x2 putts), 2FIR, 0 lost balls.
In: 50 - 2 pars, 3 bogeys, 4 double bogeys, 19 putts (8x2 putts, 1x3 putts), 2FIR, 2GIR, 0 lost balls
- This is the first round of golf Ive played where I didnt lose a single golf ball! Actually, by the end of the round I had 12 new Pro v1's in my bag (and I mean new!) Thats the benefit of your playing partners being Titliest employees..they gave me every ball they found :)
- Putting was again on fire (for me:) with only one game of ping pong (three put)!
- I had two pars in a row, which is the first time in my life Ive done this :) And the last six holes I was only six over!
- There was only one blow up hole (9 on a par 5) where usually Ill have 3 or 4 in my round!
- Otherwise I played to my handicap :)
But what a fantastic day to get out and about as it would have been in the mid 20's today! Also, the course has hills! My god does it have hills...it nearly killed my playing partners as they decided to leave their trollies behind (amateurs!:).
Bayonet/Black Horse Golf Course - Bayonet Course
Friday I played 9 and shot a 43 - 8 over (new best)
Saturday played 18, presidents cup qulaifier from the competition tees and shot an 89 (net 72 with 17hc) which qualifies me to the knockout match play stage.
Sunday played 9 again and shot a 42 (beat fridays PB)
Made a few swing changes recently which have hugely helped ball striking and ive really been taking my course management a lot more serious. Also shot my first ever eagle sunday. So very happy about that. 35y flop into steep sloping rough towards the hole. Rolled in like I ment to do it ;)
Now to convert some of those 9 hole rounds to 18 and get that HC cut!
Played a 2 person scramble, my partner hadn't played at all this year (didn't show though some guys have all the talent...)
Windrose Golf Club 70.9/122
We shot a 7 under 65 and putted terribly. 6 birdies and an eagle and a bogey.
Somehow, after weeks of struggling with my driver I was BOMBING 300+ yard drives almost every time I pulled it out, longest at 365 with a little help from the wind.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Push cart vs carrying the bag 54 seconds ago
- › McIlroy tweets photos of himself doing squats, then Justin Rose too... 4 minutes ago
- › Michael Phelps alleged girlfriend was once a man?!! wth?! 5 minutes ago
- › How Much Better does Online Instruction Have to Be? 7 minutes ago
- › Wow, Tiger got Dissed by Dan Jenkins? 13 minutes ago
- › Club's dress code crackdown leads to a violent uprising - Weston CC... 15 minutes ago
- › My Swing (DeadMan) 17 minutes ago
- › Favorite TV Show(s) 18 minutes ago
- › Wilson Staff Duo review 23 minutes ago
- › Is "ready" golf against the rules? 26 minutes ago
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › IceSkin Cooling Shirt by Garmatex by boogielicious
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by CarlSpackler
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes