Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
After purchasing and being very disappointed with the Taylormade RSI 2 irons, I needed to find an iron set that fit me well and that went along well with my rapidly improving game. I've found this...
Modern’ wedges bear a puzzling similarity to those dating all the way back to the 1950s, the ones Ben Hogan said should not be hit over 40 yards. (This from a man who was known to hit his driver...
At first I thought the elevated tees were kind of gimmicky, but as I played on I realized that they put accuracy of your tee shots at a premium. Those that drive straight are rewarded with"300"...
After playing the same clone wedges for over 2 years, I decided it was time to hit the local gold retailer and get some new wedges. I play a 46 degree PW, and my other 3 wedges are 52/56/60. After...
When I saw the review roll call for the Stable Stick I got excited immediately. At the time of it being posted I had an iPhone 4s, but I knew I would be purchasing a new phone shortly with...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 576
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Personal best today. 32 on a relatively easy par 33. Two birds and one bogie. Everything felt very in control and I had a short game for once. My one bogie was a mis hit on a short chip near the green. otherwise, so happy with the play today. Bit swings were very pure for me, and straight. Even was calling my shots in terms of where the shot starts and if I was drawing or fading it.
I like these days.
the wife had a personal best too - only her 7th round of 9.
Shot a 79 on an easy par 70 course. Worst golf I've played this year by quite a bit.
The only thing that didn't make it worse was that I hit my driver well and made a few fairly long par putts and a 25 foot birdie putt (my only birdie of the round).
Left 5 birdie putts dead in the middle but short. The greens were slower than normal because it had been raining and they weren't mowed today but, good grief, looks like I would have been able to make the adjustment...But I never did.
Oh well...That's why they call it golf I guess.
The Gog Magog Golf Club
The Wendlebury Course
6753 Yards White Tees
Out: 50 - 4 bogeys, 5 double bogeys, 16 putts (2x1 putt, 7x2 putts), 2FIR, 0 lost balls.
In: 50 - 2 pars, 3 bogeys, 4 double bogeys, 19 putts (8x2 putts, 1x3 putts), 2FIR, 2GIR, 0 lost balls
- This is the first round of golf Ive played where I didnt lose a single golf ball! Actually, by the end of the round I had 12 new Pro v1's in my bag (and I mean new!) Thats the benefit of your playing partners being Titliest employees..they gave me every ball they found :)
- Putting was again on fire (for me:) with only one game of ping pong (three put)!
- I had two pars in a row, which is the first time in my life Ive done this :) And the last six holes I was only six over!
- There was only one blow up hole (9 on a par 5) where usually Ill have 3 or 4 in my round!
- Otherwise I played to my handicap :)
But what a fantastic day to get out and about as it would have been in the mid 20's today! Also, the course has hills! My god does it have hills...it nearly killed my playing partners as they decided to leave their trollies behind (amateurs!:).
Bayonet/Black Horse Golf Course - Bayonet Course
Friday I played 9 and shot a 43 - 8 over (new best)
Saturday played 18, presidents cup qulaifier from the competition tees and shot an 89 (net 72 with 17hc) which qualifies me to the knockout match play stage.
Sunday played 9 again and shot a 42 (beat fridays PB)
Made a few swing changes recently which have hugely helped ball striking and ive really been taking my course management a lot more serious. Also shot my first ever eagle sunday. So very happy about that. 35y flop into steep sloping rough towards the hole. Rolled in like I ment to do it ;)
Now to convert some of those 9 hole rounds to 18 and get that HC cut!
Played a 2 person scramble, my partner hadn't played at all this year (didn't show though some guys have all the talent...)
Windrose Golf Club 70.9/122
We shot a 7 under 65 and putted terribly. 6 birdies and an eagle and a bogey.
Somehow, after weeks of struggling with my driver I was BOMBING 300+ yard drives almost every time I pulled it out, longest at 365 with a little help from the wind.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Forum Profile Handicap Indices.... 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 NFL Football Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Daughter's response to dad playing with Tiger: Text me when it's... 10 minutes ago
- › First Hole-in-One with best round ever..... Yahoo!!! 12 minutes ago
- › ClubHub by Kinetek Sports 13 minutes ago
- › What are you listening to? 13 minutes ago
- › Dayton, OH 15 minutes ago
- › Do you guys clean your irons & wedges during a round ? 22 minutes ago
- › 2015 Deutsche Bank Championship Discussion Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Lihu's 10,000th post. 28 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone J15 Dual Pocket Forged Irons 4-PW by bjwestner
- › Ben Hogan Golf Men's TK1561TVS Sand Wedge, Right Hand, Steel,... by bmartin461
- › Tierra Rejada by Lihu
- › Cleveland Golf Men's 588 RTX 2.0 Muscle Back Standard Bounce... by mmoan2
- › Stable Stick by Pretzel
- › SwingTalk Golf Swing Analyzer with Voice Feedback White by sawyerg419
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes