Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I thought the book was well thought out. It dispels some long held myths about the golf game, but also shows you why they are myths instead of just telling you. It really takes game management...
Previously, I used the Srixon Z Star XV, and the Wilson Duo, granted the Z Star is much harder than the Chrome Soft, and the Duo to me felt not as soft as the Chrome Soft. What I did notice during...
I've been using a Bennington Quiet Organizer golf cart bag since 2007 and although it is a very nice bag that keeps each club in its place, it is very heavy weighing in at around 11 pounds. This...
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
The fairways are mostly generous and unless one really is wild, it is hard to lose a golf ball. The rough can be a bit over the top at times so straight trumps long & wrong. Be ready for some fun...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 576
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Personal best today. 32 on a relatively easy par 33. Two birds and one bogie. Everything felt very in control and I had a short game for once. My one bogie was a mis hit on a short chip near the green. otherwise, so happy with the play today. Bit swings were very pure for me, and straight. Even was calling my shots in terms of where the shot starts and if I was drawing or fading it.
I like these days.
the wife had a personal best too - only her 7th round of 9.
Shot a 79 on an easy par 70 course. Worst golf I've played this year by quite a bit.
The only thing that didn't make it worse was that I hit my driver well and made a few fairly long par putts and a 25 foot birdie putt (my only birdie of the round).
Left 5 birdie putts dead in the middle but short. The greens were slower than normal because it had been raining and they weren't mowed today but, good grief, looks like I would have been able to make the adjustment...But I never did.
Oh well...That's why they call it golf I guess.
The Gog Magog Golf Club
The Wendlebury Course
6753 Yards White Tees
Out: 50 - 4 bogeys, 5 double bogeys, 16 putts (2x1 putt, 7x2 putts), 2FIR, 0 lost balls.
In: 50 - 2 pars, 3 bogeys, 4 double bogeys, 19 putts (8x2 putts, 1x3 putts), 2FIR, 2GIR, 0 lost balls
- This is the first round of golf Ive played where I didnt lose a single golf ball! Actually, by the end of the round I had 12 new Pro v1's in my bag (and I mean new!) Thats the benefit of your playing partners being Titliest employees..they gave me every ball they found :)
- Putting was again on fire (for me:) with only one game of ping pong (three put)!
- I had two pars in a row, which is the first time in my life Ive done this :) And the last six holes I was only six over!
- There was only one blow up hole (9 on a par 5) where usually Ill have 3 or 4 in my round!
- Otherwise I played to my handicap :)
But what a fantastic day to get out and about as it would have been in the mid 20's today! Also, the course has hills! My god does it have hills...it nearly killed my playing partners as they decided to leave their trollies behind (amateurs!:).
Bayonet/Black Horse Golf Course - Bayonet Course
Friday I played 9 and shot a 43 - 8 over (new best)
Saturday played 18, presidents cup qulaifier from the competition tees and shot an 89 (net 72 with 17hc) which qualifies me to the knockout match play stage.
Sunday played 9 again and shot a 42 (beat fridays PB)
Made a few swing changes recently which have hugely helped ball striking and ive really been taking my course management a lot more serious. Also shot my first ever eagle sunday. So very happy about that. 35y flop into steep sloping rough towards the hole. Rolled in like I ment to do it ;)
Now to convert some of those 9 hole rounds to 18 and get that HC cut!
Played a 2 person scramble, my partner hadn't played at all this year (didn't show though some guys have all the talent...)
Windrose Golf Club 70.9/122
We shot a 7 under 65 and putted terribly. 6 birdies and an eagle and a bogey.
Somehow, after weeks of struggling with my driver I was BOMBING 300+ yard drives almost every time I pulled it out, longest at 365 with a little help from the wind.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Would you play a non-conforming (illegal) driver? 29 seconds ago
- › Are lower end golf brands finally catching up? 1 minute ago
- › The Golf Channel Amateur Tour 4 minutes ago
- › Camera course VLOGS 5 minutes ago
- › USGA Handicap 7 minutes ago
- › What irons? 9 minutes ago
- › Big Break Palm Beaches Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Keeping clubs looking like new 16 minutes ago
- › Is it ok to tilt your head 17 minutes ago
- › The 2015 TST Supporter Drive 23 minutes ago
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by oregongolfguy
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by Hammer 4
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes