Shot a 49 on a par 32 which is good for me. 15 putts so my good putting trend is holding up so far. Hit a 20 yard chip shot to 6" on the last hole, actually had a few great chips. If I ever figure out how to make a reliable full swing I'll be dangerous.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 6/7/15 at 10:01am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
So I was ordering some stuff online from Golfsmith and my order was a few dollars shy of qualifying for free shipping. Added a Snake Eyes leather glove to my order because it was cheap but still...
Bought this net from Walmart to make better use of my home practice time. The net was easy to assemble, disassemble, and stow away when not in use. The indoor stand was a bit flimsy and requires...
Yes, these are the grips that the most interesting golfer in the world uses on his clubs. While the Mechanic has aced a few holes with this grip in his hands, read on to see if these grips will fit...
For the last few years, I've worn the Next Belt, which is essentially identical to the Mission belt. Instead of the holes you find on a standard belt, the Mission belt uses a ratchet system. The...
Over the last few rounds I've been able to play the Snell My Tour golf ball, and at this point, I'd go so far as to say that it is my ball of choice. Even though I play right around a 9 handicap, I...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 579
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Par 72, 6500 yard blue tees.
78 (39 front, 39 back) - with only one birdie on 18, but quite a few opportunities. Feeling it nicely, hitting my distances.
I'm on a really nice improvement ramp right now. First round of the year in the 70's and I don't think it'll be the last by any means.
I think with the slope it put me 1 under my index. Still thinking of some stupid silly shots I left out there.
Not today, but most recent "non scramble tournament" round was an 86. 43 and 43. Pretty decent round for me. Only 1 ob shot. Finished with a 7 on that par 4 hole.
However, last time playing our team shot 10 under to win the 2nd flight! Sweet... got our entry fee back! Good enough for me.
Played at Eagle club, the new indoor simulator in downtown San Francisco today :)
The guy at the counter thought I was nuts when I asked him to set me up for my 3rd round.
Anything inside of 10' was a 1 putt, anything outside of that was a 2 putt. I think I was averaging about 30 putts per round, so I still feel pretty good about the scores.
i was doing great after 15 holes. Ended the round bogey, double bogey, bogey and signed a card off 75.
( on a par 70 )
It was just a solid round with 2 bogeys and 1 bird, putted solid.
Than on 16 i hit a 3wd that looked great in the air slight draw, but when it hit the ground it went straight left ended up on the left side fairway with a tree about 20 yards in front of me.
i was about 150 yards away. wanted to hit a draw past the tree but just didn't get to the left far enough. It bounced on the bank of the right bunker. bunker shot to about 10 feet and didn't make the putt.
Than 17 par 3 183 yards into wind i hit a 5 iron. pushed it to the right again in a bunker. bunker shot just over the green about 12 feet and 3 putted grrrrr.
on the last i hit a solid hybrid off the tee, leaving me a 75 yard downhill approach, fluffed it and made bogey.
Shot a rather disappointing 80 today. I left a lot of shots out there with a couple of 3 putts. My front 9 score of 43 really hurt the round but I was happy with the back nine. After going Bogey Bogey to start the back, I settled down and took pars on 12-16. A birdie on 17 and a missed birdie putt on 18 (very makable 7 footer) got me to a 37.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › instant handicap update 58 minutes ago
- › 2016 Olympics 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Playing Through 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Relief From Cart Path and Obstruction Question 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › 64 degree wedge 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › What Do You Do for a Living? 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Hello from Jersey! 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (July 2015) 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › My Swing (shalabe) 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Michael Jordan and Nike Team Up For Jordan Brand Golf Shoe 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Snake Eyes Mens Leather Golf Glove by SavvySwede
- › Club Champ Multi-Sport Quik Net by SavvySwede
- › Lamkin Wrap-Tech Grip by Mr. Desmond
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by tristanhilton85
- › Snell Golf My Tour Ball by tristanhilton85
- › Sun Mountain Reflex Cart by Valleygolfer
- › Snell Golf Get Sum by newtogolf
- › ProAm by Morkin
- › PING G30 Driver by Mac62
- › Winn Dri-Tac Dark Gray Oversize Grip (+1/8 in.) by Mac62
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes