Shot a 49 on a par 32 which is good for me. 15 putts so my good putting trend is holding up so far. Hit a 20 yard chip shot to 6" on the last hole, actually had a few great chips. If I ever figure out how to make a reliable full swing I'll be dangerous.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
This course was worth the hour long drive. Clean cut fairways. The starter got us going with advice on the first few holes! This was a better course than I deserved to be able to play. Worth it,...
This was a nice course. We started playing in the dark and they gave us complementary glow balls. The layout was very nice, and there are two challenging holes on the front 9 near water. One hole...
This is a really nice course. I really enjoyed playing in the professionally maintained course. The greens were difficult to hold if you are not a decent golfer. I played twilight because the...
This is a great course and is the home of may First Tee league and team events for some local high schools. The practice facility is all grass, and if you need to hone your irons this is the place...
If you are going there for a fun and short weekend round, you can usually finish up on 2 hours or less depending upon how many golfers are playing. My kids and I used to play this course once a...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 579
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Par 72, 6500 yard blue tees.
78 (39 front, 39 back) - with only one birdie on 18, but quite a few opportunities. Feeling it nicely, hitting my distances.
I'm on a really nice improvement ramp right now. First round of the year in the 70's and I don't think it'll be the last by any means.
I think with the slope it put me 1 under my index. Still thinking of some stupid silly shots I left out there.
Not today, but most recent "non scramble tournament" round was an 86. 43 and 43. Pretty decent round for me. Only 1 ob shot. Finished with a 7 on that par 4 hole.
However, last time playing our team shot 10 under to win the 2nd flight! Sweet... got our entry fee back! Good enough for me.
Played at Eagle club, the new indoor simulator in downtown San Francisco today :)
The guy at the counter thought I was nuts when I asked him to set me up for my 3rd round.
Anything inside of 10' was a 1 putt, anything outside of that was a 2 putt. I think I was averaging about 30 putts per round, so I still feel pretty good about the scores.
i was doing great after 15 holes. Ended the round bogey, double bogey, bogey and signed a card off 75.
( on a par 70 )
It was just a solid round with 2 bogeys and 1 bird, putted solid.
Than on 16 i hit a 3wd that looked great in the air slight draw, but when it hit the ground it went straight left ended up on the left side fairway with a tree about 20 yards in front of me.
i was about 150 yards away. wanted to hit a draw past the tree but just didn't get to the left far enough. It bounced on the bank of the right bunker. bunker shot to about 10 feet and didn't make the putt.
Than 17 par 3 183 yards into wind i hit a 5 iron. pushed it to the right again in a bunker. bunker shot just over the green about 12 feet and 3 putted grrrrr.
on the last i hit a solid hybrid off the tee, leaving me a 75 yard downhill approach, fluffed it and made bogey.
Shot a rather disappointing 80 today. I left a lot of shots out there with a couple of 3 putts. My front 9 score of 43 really hurt the round but I was happy with the back nine. After going Bogey Bogey to start the back, I settled down and took pars on 12-16. A birdie on 17 and a missed birdie putt on 18 (very makable 7 footer) got me to a 37.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Pete's Programme (Single Digit to Tour Player) 37 minutes ago
- › Does Anyone Know the Rules? 43 minutes ago
- › Rushing Because of Faster Players Behind 47 minutes ago
- › Hey from Central Florida 51 minutes ago
- › Pure grips...slippery? 54 minutes ago
- › My Swing (WillM) 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › My Swing (jasonowens) 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › What would Tiger Woods need to do to become #1 Greatest Golfer? 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Best Shot of the Week 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Multiple Infractions 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › George Wright Golf Course by Lihu
- › The Vault Golf Travel Bag by Abu3baid
- › ECCO Mens Golf Street Shoes - Birch/Black/Pure-Green by Abu3baid
- › Stable Stick by Shindig
- › Loudmouth Golf, Blueberry Pie Pants by Golfingdad
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes