Shot a 49 on a par 32 which is good for me. 15 putts so my good putting trend is holding up so far. Hit a 20 yard chip shot to 6" on the last hole, actually had a few great chips. If I ever figure out how to make a reliable full swing I'll be dangerous.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Yesterday at 4:25 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
Beyond color you don't usually put much thought into a belt. They all worked the same, you cinched it up, popped the hook into the hole and you were done. The 1" waist increments served us well...
I purchased Clear Shield along with some Club Armor off of amazon for use in my fairway woods and driver. You can see my review on Club Armor here. The Clear Shield pack comes with 10 pre cut vinyl...
I had decided over the winter months to work hard on my swing to get a positive angle of attack with the driver. This required me to practice with the ball teed up much higher and further up in my...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 579
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Par 72, 6500 yard blue tees.
78 (39 front, 39 back) - with only one birdie on 18, but quite a few opportunities. Feeling it nicely, hitting my distances.
I'm on a really nice improvement ramp right now. First round of the year in the 70's and I don't think it'll be the last by any means.
I think with the slope it put me 1 under my index. Still thinking of some stupid silly shots I left out there.
Not today, but most recent "non scramble tournament" round was an 86. 43 and 43. Pretty decent round for me. Only 1 ob shot. Finished with a 7 on that par 4 hole.
However, last time playing our team shot 10 under to win the 2nd flight! Sweet... got our entry fee back! Good enough for me.
Played at Eagle club, the new indoor simulator in downtown San Francisco today :)
The guy at the counter thought I was nuts when I asked him to set me up for my 3rd round.
Anything inside of 10' was a 1 putt, anything outside of that was a 2 putt. I think I was averaging about 30 putts per round, so I still feel pretty good about the scores.
i was doing great after 15 holes. Ended the round bogey, double bogey, bogey and signed a card off 75.
( on a par 70 )
It was just a solid round with 2 bogeys and 1 bird, putted solid.
Than on 16 i hit a 3wd that looked great in the air slight draw, but when it hit the ground it went straight left ended up on the left side fairway with a tree about 20 yards in front of me.
i was about 150 yards away. wanted to hit a draw past the tree but just didn't get to the left far enough. It bounced on the bank of the right bunker. bunker shot to about 10 feet and didn't make the putt.
Than 17 par 3 183 yards into wind i hit a 5 iron. pushed it to the right again in a bunker. bunker shot just over the green about 12 feet and 3 putted grrrrr.
on the last i hit a solid hybrid off the tee, leaving me a 75 yard downhill approach, fluffed it and made bogey.
Shot a rather disappointing 80 today. I left a lot of shots out there with a couple of 3 putts. My front 9 score of 43 really hurt the round but I was happy with the back nine. After going Bogey Bogey to start the back, I settled down and took pars on 12-16. A birdie on 17 and a missed birdie putt on 18 (very makable 7 footer) got me to a 37.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › How To Improve My Handicap in 21 Days... 55 minutes ago
- › McDonald’s To Open A Restaurant Run By Robots In Phoenix 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › My Swing (saevel25) 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › What will you watch more of? Wentworth or Colonial. *VOTE* 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › 2015 U.S. Open Discussion Thread 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Michelle Wie Twerking Video 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › TST SoCal 2015 Spring Outing - May 24th, 2015 @ Industry Hills... 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Best Sunglasses for vision enhancement on the course 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Lihu) 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › Cleveland Classic Putter by Elmer
- › Nike Sport II Cart Bag by Elmer
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest