Shot a 49 on a par 32 which is good for me. 15 putts so my good putting trend is holding up so far. Hit a 20 yard chip shot to 6" on the last hole, actually had a few great chips. If I ever figure out how to make a reliable full swing I'll be dangerous.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Yesterday at 12:33 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
I bought this cart after deciding that paying $4 for the lousy pull cart rentals was a sucker's plan with the frequency of my playing golf and at $99, this cart made a ton of sense, financially....
I like to play in cooler weather. What I don't like it bulky outerwear that restricts my golf swing. I searched out a number of lighter weight tops for fall golf. I tried on Oakley, Adidas,...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 579
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Par 72, 6500 yard blue tees.
78 (39 front, 39 back) - with only one birdie on 18, but quite a few opportunities. Feeling it nicely, hitting my distances.
I'm on a really nice improvement ramp right now. First round of the year in the 70's and I don't think it'll be the last by any means.
I think with the slope it put me 1 under my index. Still thinking of some stupid silly shots I left out there.
Not today, but most recent "non scramble tournament" round was an 86. 43 and 43. Pretty decent round for me. Only 1 ob shot. Finished with a 7 on that par 4 hole.
However, last time playing our team shot 10 under to win the 2nd flight! Sweet... got our entry fee back! Good enough for me.
Played at Eagle club, the new indoor simulator in downtown San Francisco today :)
The guy at the counter thought I was nuts when I asked him to set me up for my 3rd round.
Anything inside of 10' was a 1 putt, anything outside of that was a 2 putt. I think I was averaging about 30 putts per round, so I still feel pretty good about the scores.
i was doing great after 15 holes. Ended the round bogey, double bogey, bogey and signed a card off 75.
( on a par 70 )
It was just a solid round with 2 bogeys and 1 bird, putted solid.
Than on 16 i hit a 3wd that looked great in the air slight draw, but when it hit the ground it went straight left ended up on the left side fairway with a tree about 20 yards in front of me.
i was about 150 yards away. wanted to hit a draw past the tree but just didn't get to the left far enough. It bounced on the bank of the right bunker. bunker shot to about 10 feet and didn't make the putt.
Than 17 par 3 183 yards into wind i hit a 5 iron. pushed it to the right again in a bunker. bunker shot just over the green about 12 feet and 3 putted grrrrr.
on the last i hit a solid hybrid off the tee, leaving me a 75 yard downhill approach, fluffed it and made bogey.
Shot a rather disappointing 80 today. I left a lot of shots out there with a couple of 3 putts. My front 9 score of 43 really hurt the round but I was happy with the back nine. After going Bogey Bogey to start the back, I settled down and took pars on 12-16. A birdie on 17 and a missed birdie putt on 18 (very makable 7 footer) got me to a 37.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
- › Bogey Golfers Only (HI From 16-22)/Breaking 90 Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Ball on wrong fairway - who has priority? 21 minutes ago
- › How far should you hit your 8 iron? 26 minutes ago
- › BIg Break Myrtle Beach (Fall 2014 Golf Channel) 26 minutes ago
- › When is a green "clear?" 35 minutes ago
- › KBS Tour vs. Dynamic Gold 43 minutes ago
- › How to Hit a Driver (Hit it Further and Stop Slicing!) 1 hour ago
- › Your Workout Today 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Diary of a bogey golfer with his 1st custom fit clubs 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › custom fitting? I have been fitted many times, but? 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes