I have GOT to get this putting thing figured out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Previously, I used the Srixon Z Star XV, and the Wilson Duo, granted the Z Star is much harder than the Chrome Soft, and the Duo to me felt not as soft as the Chrome Soft. What I did notice during...
I've been using a Bennington Quiet Organizer golf cart bag since 2007 and although it is a very nice bag that keeps each club in its place, it is very heavy weighing in at around 11 pounds. This...
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
The fairways are mostly generous and unless one really is wild, it is hard to lose a golf ball. The rough can be a bit over the top at times so straight trumps long & wrong. Be ready for some fun...
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 585
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Played at Longaberger This afternoon and shot an 85. First time there it is a beautiful course
I really hate playing slow and being in a twosome following two foursomes made for a very long round, just shy of 5 hours. All day it was hit, wait for about 5 minutes, hit wait... Could never quite get in a groove.
46 Front 40 Back. Started out +5, the short game was really killing me. I think i wasted about 4-5 shots around the green :(, though i made that up later on the back getting up and down about 4 out of 5 times.
Had some issue with slight pull draws, i think had 6 approach shots end up left of the green. Putting was good. Still need to work on swing path, getting that sweetspot coming from the inside.
Shot a 95. 48 on the front, 47 on the back. Short game and driver killed me. Had 2 go OB which cost me 4 strokes on the back, and had 20 putts on the front (cut that to 15 on the back).
Also couldn't get my distances. I need to work on that...I was hitting my pitching wedge beautifully. I mean, straight at the pin...and nice easy half swing from just over 100 yards that was just flying 25 yards past the hole. Terrible.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › What if Iron Byron or some other Golf Robot hit all your long shots? 8 minutes ago
- › 65/20/15 Practice Ratios: Where to Devote Your Practice Time 15 minutes ago
- › Do you remember all of your shots in a round? 38 minutes ago
- › All you 5-ish handicappers .. 45 minutes ago
- › 2015 The Honda Classic Discussion Thread 58 minutes ago
- › Winter Depression Thread 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › For my 1000th post, a journal about my golf past, present, and what... 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Scotty Cameron and Aftermarket Weights 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Poor Sportsmanship on the Course 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by Hammer 4
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes