I have GOT to get this putting thing figured out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Gripping the club has always been an adventure with me. My father had me reading 5 lessons before I even picked up a club and it really instilled in me just how important the grip is to the swing....
I was at my local golf shop in need of a putter. I played around with Ping, Odyssey & scotty Camerons. I finally picked up a Cleveland Classic #1, 34" and it was on! It was buttery soft with a...
I bough this bag when I made the transition from carrying to walking with a cart. My local golf shop had them on clearance for $99. I chose the lime green figure I might aswell make a statement...
I got this bag 2 years ago and was never disappointment. The zipperless ball pocket is a great invention. The Drink Pouch is accessible while walking. I like the club compartments are individual....
I received this as a gift. One can never have too many socks or belts. However I usually purchase both at a neo-department store. I will not give the name of the store, but they target their...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 585
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Played at Longaberger This afternoon and shot an 85. First time there it is a beautiful course
I really hate playing slow and being in a twosome following two foursomes made for a very long round, just shy of 5 hours. All day it was hit, wait for about 5 minutes, hit wait... Could never quite get in a groove.
46 Front 40 Back. Started out +5, the short game was really killing me. I think i wasted about 4-5 shots around the green :(, though i made that up later on the back getting up and down about 4 out of 5 times.
Had some issue with slight pull draws, i think had 6 approach shots end up left of the green. Putting was good. Still need to work on swing path, getting that sweetspot coming from the inside.
Shot a 95. 48 on the front, 47 on the back. Short game and driver killed me. Had 2 go OB which cost me 4 strokes on the back, and had 20 putts on the front (cut that to 15 on the back).
Also couldn't get my distances. I need to work on that...I was hitting my pitching wedge beautifully. I mean, straight at the pin...and nice easy half swing from just over 100 yards that was just flying 25 yards past the hole. Terrible.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Biggest jerk on the tour? 2 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 NHL Season 7 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 27 minutes ago
- › Altered Course - new show 41 minutes ago
- › FoxBat Irons, ever heard about them??? 42 minutes ago
- › Help with Driving 42 minutes ago
- › Handicap app - Diablo golf 50 minutes ago
- › Best Shot of the Week 55 minutes ago
- › Being Fit for an Edel Putter 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › How Often Do You Replace… Your Driver? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by SavvySwede
- › Cleveland Classic Putter by Elmer
- › Nike Sport II Cart Bag by Elmer
- › Ogio Grom Stand Bag by Elmer
- › Nike Mnes NG Perforated Reversible Belt by Elmer
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by meenman
- › True Linkswear TRUE motion by boogielicious
- › River Forest CC by dfreuter415
- › Srixon Z-Star XV by Tgb02
- › Talon Golf Glove by Jakester23
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest