I have GOT to get this putting thing figured out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 12/9/14 at 8:21am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
I bought this cart after deciding that paying $4 for the lousy pull cart rentals was a sucker's plan with the frequency of my playing golf and at $99, this cart made a ton of sense, financially....
I like to play in cooler weather. What I don't like it bulky outerwear that restricts my golf swing. I searched out a number of lighter weight tops for fall golf. I tried on Oakley, Adidas,...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 585
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Played at Longaberger This afternoon and shot an 85. First time there it is a beautiful course
I really hate playing slow and being in a twosome following two foursomes made for a very long round, just shy of 5 hours. All day it was hit, wait for about 5 minutes, hit wait... Could never quite get in a groove.
46 Front 40 Back. Started out +5, the short game was really killing me. I think i wasted about 4-5 shots around the green :(, though i made that up later on the back getting up and down about 4 out of 5 times.
Had some issue with slight pull draws, i think had 6 approach shots end up left of the green. Putting was good. Still need to work on swing path, getting that sweetspot coming from the inside.
Shot a 95. 48 on the front, 47 on the back. Short game and driver killed me. Had 2 go OB which cost me 4 strokes on the back, and had 20 putts on the front (cut that to 15 on the back).
Also couldn't get my distances. I need to work on that...I was hitting my pitching wedge beautifully. I mean, straight at the pin...and nice easy half swing from just over 100 yards that was just flying 25 yards past the hole. Terrible.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › My Swing (Lihu) 3 minutes ago
- › Callaway Golf Announces New Chrome Soft Golf Ball 5 minutes ago
- › what forms of golf etiquette do you ignore and why? 9 minutes ago
- › RANT - etiquette! 14 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Anpe) 22 minutes ago
- › Off season equipment changes? 23 minutes ago
- › My Edel Wedges (Or "Super Bounce and Why It's Good For You" or "The... 26 minutes ago
- › Favorite Band of All Time 32 minutes ago
- › Tip for: Getting through the Ball 34 minutes ago
- › What is the most important aspect of golf that you think can... 35 minutes ago
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes