Had 6 total pars, and 3 blowup holes, when I realized I could break 90 on this course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 12/20/14 at 12:33pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
I bought this cart after deciding that paying $4 for the lousy pull cart rentals was a sucker's plan with the frequency of my playing golf and at $99, this cart made a ton of sense, financially....
I like to play in cooler weather. What I don't like it bulky outerwear that restricts my golf swing. I searched out a number of lighter weight tops for fall golf. I tried on Oakley, Adidas,...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 591
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I picked up a new kind of minimalist carry bag the other day and decided to load it with some old clubs
I have around that I don't use any more. Totally different putter, demo driver Just mix it up have some fun.
Ended up shooting 6 under before my only bogey on the last hole.
Not sure what that tells me, maybe just have more fun and play a little freer
Oh and the carry bag is awesome Ping Moon-lite.
Played a course in the area for the 1st time today. After the 5th hole it poured down rain the rest of the day. Not a dry spot on my anywhere.
6566 yards, par 72, rating 71.6 slope 135. Shot a 79.
I can't wait to go back and play it when the course isn't soupy and I'm not drenched like a drowned rat.
PS. We didn't have to worry about slow play today...hardly anyone on the course.
53/46 on 70.8/122 was trying out different swing. Not good score but pleased with ball striking. Hit 16 fairways, no G.I.R, but good short game. Blew up 2 holes. Also I walked the course (pull cart), temps were high 97 F. Good thing my bag has an insulated pocket for water bottle and it worked very well.
I know its not great, but shot my lowest score ever yesterday, 49/57 for a 106 (I'm usually around 113-117). Second shot on the first hole stuck it 6 feet from the pin, of course I went on to two putt.
Brooklyn, New York
June 29, 2013
69.4 / 116White Tees
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Social Thread - Chat about Non-Golf Here! 1 minute ago
- › what forms of golf etiquette do you ignore and why? 1 minute ago
- › My Swing (AbsoluteTruths) 3 minutes ago
- › What are you listening to? 5 minutes ago
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 9 minutes ago
- › My Swing (golfrocks) 22 minutes ago
- › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. 58 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Women 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Bogey Golfers Only (HI From 16-22)/Breaking 90 Thread 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Post Your Warm Up Routine 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes