Had 6 total pars, and 3 blowup holes, when I realized I could break 90 on this course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
This course was worth the hour long drive. Clean cut fairways. The starter got us going with advice on the first few holes! This was a better course than I deserved to be able to play. Worth it,...
This was a nice course. We started playing in the dark and they gave us complementary glow balls. The layout was very nice, and there are two challenging holes on the front 9 near water. One hole...
This is a really nice course. I really enjoyed playing in the professionally maintained course. The greens were difficult to hold if you are not a decent golfer. I played twilight because the...
This is a great course and is the home of may First Tee league and team events for some local high schools. The practice facility is all grass, and if you need to hone your irons this is the place...
If you are going there for a fun and short weekend round, you can usually finish up on 2 hours or less depending upon how many golfers are playing. My kids and I used to play this course once a...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 591
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I picked up a new kind of minimalist carry bag the other day and decided to load it with some old clubs
I have around that I don't use any more. Totally different putter, demo driver Just mix it up have some fun.
Ended up shooting 6 under before my only bogey on the last hole.
Not sure what that tells me, maybe just have more fun and play a little freer
Oh and the carry bag is awesome Ping Moon-lite.
Played a course in the area for the 1st time today. After the 5th hole it poured down rain the rest of the day. Not a dry spot on my anywhere.
6566 yards, par 72, rating 71.6 slope 135. Shot a 79.
I can't wait to go back and play it when the course isn't soupy and I'm not drenched like a drowned rat.
PS. We didn't have to worry about slow play today...hardly anyone on the course.
53/46 on 70.8/122 was trying out different swing. Not good score but pleased with ball striking. Hit 16 fairways, no G.I.R, but good short game. Blew up 2 holes. Also I walked the course (pull cart), temps were high 97 F. Good thing my bag has an insulated pocket for water bottle and it worked very well.
I know its not great, but shot my lowest score ever yesterday, 49/57 for a 106 (I'm usually around 113-117). Second shot on the first hole stuck it 6 feet from the pin, of course I went on to two putt.
Brooklyn, New York
June 29, 2013
69.4 / 116White Tees
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Forum Profile Handicap Indices.... 2 minutes ago
- › Strength and Depth of Field in Jack's Day and Tiger's Day 16 minutes ago
- › GAME GOLF - Digital Tracking System 20 minutes ago
- › Your Workout Today 22 minutes ago
- › How much does a caddie help? 28 minutes ago
- › Got Woods? 29 minutes ago
- › Road bike... 40 minutes ago
- › Sore Ribs after Playing - Why? 43 minutes ago
- › 2015 Women's British Open at Turnberry Discussion Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Baba Booey! 50 minutes ago
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › George Wright Golf Course by Lihu
- › The Vault Golf Travel Bag by Abu3baid
- › ECCO Mens Golf Street Shoes - Birch/Black/Pure-Green by Abu3baid
- › Stable Stick by Shindig
- › Loudmouth Golf, Blueberry Pie Pants by Golfingdad
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes