Had 6 total pars, and 3 blowup holes, when I realized I could break 90 on this course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I was lucky enough to participate in a TST review of the e5. I completed Bridgestone's B-FIT online ball selection guide and, depending on whether I chose a ProV1 or a Srixon or a 330S or a 330RX...
Was given a sleeve of these today from a friend and decided to use them instead of pro v1's or junk balls and they feel great. Felt about the same as pro v1's except for on the green. Only thing I...
I was given a pair of the Adidas Adipower Boost golf shoes for the purpose of writing a review. My previous experience with golf shoes is a couple of pairs of FootJoys and a couple of pairs of...
I bought these when I was still playing baseball and considering getting back into golf. Had them for about 8 months and they were decent enough and they worked. After about 7 ish months though of...
There's probably not much I can say about this book that hasn't already been addressed in either these other reviews or the myriad forums on the website. With that said, let me offer some insights...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 591
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I picked up a new kind of minimalist carry bag the other day and decided to load it with some old clubs
I have around that I don't use any more. Totally different putter, demo driver Just mix it up have some fun.
Ended up shooting 6 under before my only bogey on the last hole.
Not sure what that tells me, maybe just have more fun and play a little freer
Oh and the carry bag is awesome Ping Moon-lite.
Played a course in the area for the 1st time today. After the 5th hole it poured down rain the rest of the day. Not a dry spot on my anywhere.
6566 yards, par 72, rating 71.6 slope 135. Shot a 79.
I can't wait to go back and play it when the course isn't soupy and I'm not drenched like a drowned rat.
PS. We didn't have to worry about slow play today...hardly anyone on the course.
53/46 on 70.8/122 was trying out different swing. Not good score but pleased with ball striking. Hit 16 fairways, no G.I.R, but good short game. Blew up 2 holes. Also I walked the course (pull cart), temps were high 97 F. Good thing my bag has an insulated pocket for water bottle and it worked very well.
I know its not great, but shot my lowest score ever yesterday, 49/57 for a 106 (I'm usually around 113-117). Second shot on the first hole stuck it 6 feet from the pin, of course I went on to two putt.
Brooklyn, New York
June 29, 2013
69.4 / 116White Tees
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › The Films and Movies Thread 15 seconds ago
- › 2015 Valero Texas Open Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Will I ever be a great golfer? 18 minutes ago
- › AimPoint Green Reading 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › 2015 NFL Football Thread 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › What Are You Working On? 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › What I am doing wrong? (of course I don't have a video for you) 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › What did you buy on your last trip to the golf store? 3 hours ago
- › Got geese? 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Big Break Palm Beaches Discussion Thread 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Ball by Roblar
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Tgb02
- › Adidas Adipower Boost Golf Shoes by meenman
- › Lynx Predator Full Set by Tgb02
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by mmoan2
- › Mizuno MP FLI-HI Iron Hybrid by boogielicious
- › Odyssey Backstryke 2Ball Putter by dkolo
- › TaylorMade Mens Tour 360 ATV - White/Black/Metalic Silver Golf Shoes by dkolo
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by cliffj
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes