Had 6 total pars, and 3 blowup holes, when I realized I could break 90 on this course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I purchased the black belt and so far no issues. Out of the box, cutting the belt down to my size was rather simple - measure the perfect size, unhook the end of the leather, make a quick snip...
New this year from True Linkswear is the TRUE motion. Set at $119.95, it is a step up from last years TRUE vegas shoe. From True Linkswear: The Motion was inspired by the popular TRUE street...
River Forest CC is my home course. This is a shorter course but don't be fooled by the lack of length. The greens are small and the fairways are tight. The layout of the course is fair, but you...
In my opinion, they are an excellent grip for both players who use gloves and those who do not. I really like the feel of the "reduced taper" which gives my lower hand a positive feel. The top...
Bought 4 dozen of these when they on sale and I got a really good deal on the balls and I have used them this week playing 4 rounds. I really enjoyed using the ball and did not feel a huge...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 591
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I picked up a new kind of minimalist carry bag the other day and decided to load it with some old clubs
I have around that I don't use any more. Totally different putter, demo driver Just mix it up have some fun.
Ended up shooting 6 under before my only bogey on the last hole.
Not sure what that tells me, maybe just have more fun and play a little freer
Oh and the carry bag is awesome Ping Moon-lite.
Played a course in the area for the 1st time today. After the 5th hole it poured down rain the rest of the day. Not a dry spot on my anywhere.
6566 yards, par 72, rating 71.6 slope 135. Shot a 79.
I can't wait to go back and play it when the course isn't soupy and I'm not drenched like a drowned rat.
PS. We didn't have to worry about slow play today...hardly anyone on the course.
53/46 on 70.8/122 was trying out different swing. Not good score but pleased with ball striking. Hit 16 fairways, no G.I.R, but good short game. Blew up 2 holes. Also I walked the course (pull cart), temps were high 97 F. Good thing my bag has an insulated pocket for water bottle and it worked very well.
I know its not great, but shot my lowest score ever yesterday, 49/57 for a 106 (I'm usually around 113-117). Second shot on the first hole stuck it 6 feet from the pin, of course I went on to two putt.
Brooklyn, New York
June 29, 2013
69.4 / 116White Tees
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 5 minutes ago
- › New Driver HELP 5 minutes ago
- › What will you shoot tomorrow? 10 minutes ago
- › 5SK Video Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Marijuana use and the golf game 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone enjoying the drink tonight? 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 RBC Heritage Discussion Thread 24 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Jakester23) 26 minutes ago
- › USGA to allow cellphones at U.S. Open for first time 28 minutes ago
- › Tiger (Age 39) vs Jack (Age 39) 49 minutes ago
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by meenman
- › True Linkswear TRUE motion by boogielicious
- › Freeport, PA by dfreuter415
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by Club Rat
- › Srixon Z-Star XV by Tgb02
- › Talon Golf Glove by Jakester23
- › Cobra Men's Bio Cell Driver by Uncle Peter
- › George Wright Golf Course by Back 9 Bandit
- › PING Glide Wedges by Golfingdad
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Shindig
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest