Had 6 total pars, and 3 blowup holes, when I realized I could break 90 on this course.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 11/24/14 at 1:56pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Great all-around ball - good length, checks-up on shots to green, and arguable helps with a straighter flight. Totally disagree with comment that ball is "too pricey" - [less than $2.00/ball...
I must not have been paying attention when these came out for testing and review. Billchao mentioned it to me when we were playing together at TST outing in Erie. I ordered it online, and have...
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 591
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I picked up a new kind of minimalist carry bag the other day and decided to load it with some old clubs
I have around that I don't use any more. Totally different putter, demo driver Just mix it up have some fun.
Ended up shooting 6 under before my only bogey on the last hole.
Not sure what that tells me, maybe just have more fun and play a little freer
Oh and the carry bag is awesome Ping Moon-lite.
Played a course in the area for the 1st time today. After the 5th hole it poured down rain the rest of the day. Not a dry spot on my anywhere.
6566 yards, par 72, rating 71.6 slope 135. Shot a 79.
I can't wait to go back and play it when the course isn't soupy and I'm not drenched like a drowned rat.
PS. We didn't have to worry about slow play today...hardly anyone on the course.
53/46 on 70.8/122 was trying out different swing. Not good score but pleased with ball striking. Hit 16 fairways, no G.I.R, but good short game. Blew up 2 holes. Also I walked the course (pull cart), temps were high 97 F. Good thing my bag has an insulated pocket for water bottle and it worked very well.
I know its not great, but shot my lowest score ever yesterday, 49/57 for a 106 (I'm usually around 113-117). Second shot on the first hole stuck it 6 feet from the pin, of course I went on to two putt.
Brooklyn, New York
June 29, 2013
69.4 / 116White Tees
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › BIg Break Myrtle Beach (Fall 2014 Golf Channel) 27 minutes ago
- › Drugs and surgery in order to increase 33 minutes ago
- › Head in front of ball at impact 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Thread 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Will Ebola become a big problem in the United States? 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Thanksgiving 2014 - For What are You Thankful? 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › question about adding weight to your irons - lead tape vs. heavy... 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › What's In Your Bag? 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Driver flex question 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › New golfer looking for a bit of advice 3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes