Played the front 9 at Bayou Din golf club in Beaumont, Texas. Shot 8 over for a 44 including 2 penalty strokes. I had 4 pars, with 3 of them back to back!!!! That's a personal best for me. I love golf,.........today.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Yesterday at 12:33 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
I bought this cart after deciding that paying $4 for the lousy pull cart rentals was a sucker's plan with the frequency of my playing golf and at $99, this cart made a ton of sense, financially....
I like to play in cooler weather. What I don't like it bulky outerwear that restricts my golf swing. I searched out a number of lighter weight tops for fall golf. I tried on Oakley, Adidas,...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 597
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
78 (41 and 37) on Saturday. Something clicked on driver, 100% fairways hit from hole 3 to the end. Great back nine. 3 Bogies and 2 birdies and 4 pars, but one of those bogies included a penalty stroke.
90 yesterday. 83 strokes, plus 7 penalties. On the plus side, I got to open a new box of balls when I got home......moments of brilliance peppered with periods of just missing my line...again and again and again.......but contact was clean
all over the place
81 Sunday with 3 birdies. 1 put off the green, hit the flag and in. I'm hardly playing this year compared to last year since I couldn't afford a membership this year (my local club has a low first year membership and then it goes up slightly for the second year but jumps big time for 3rd year so I couldn't afford it). I have to wait 4 years to be considered a new member. I've only played 4 rounds and 2 - 9 hole games this year.
Played the tips for the first time since we added about 230 yards of length a few years back. I was playing with a few guys who were qualifying for the club championship, so I teed it back when I am at an age when I should be teeing it forward (I am not championship flight material). Four of the par 4's are unreachable for me, and a few others play way more difficult, especially two of the par-3's. Slope goes from 135 for the regular tees to 140.
46-45-91. Should have been better, as I three-putted four times, and missed some easy putts that would have made for sweet up-and-downs.
Belmont Country Club
Worst start in a long time. The only positive was the last 4 holes, played them 1 over. Today was on of those days that I wondered why I play golf.
Pretty ugly 40 this morning. Missed two putts around 6' that I should have made hits my lines and speed, just did not read them correctly. Got off the tee well, and my approach shots were ok. I really need to focus on paying attention to the wind, selecting the right club based on wind/elevation, and I am not sure I can actually read a green.
After a 16 year lay off and the second year back I'm finally getting my old swing back. I was away for so long the Club Pro looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked for a sleeve of Titleist Balata balls. Shot a 76 on a tight par 67 course. Started with a triple bogey 8, 3 double bogies but made 4 birds.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › What Are You Working On? 23 minutes ago
- › What's on your Christmas Wish List 2014? 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Patting down grass behind ball when in the rough ... 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Rate this drill! 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › What is the most important aspect of golf that you think can... 4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Still swinging: Indoor golf opportunities grow - The Journal News... 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › "Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Your Workout Today 5 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › My Swing (deason) 5 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes