Played the front 9 at Bayou Din golf club in Beaumont, Texas. Shot 8 over for a 44 including 2 penalty strokes. I had 4 pars, with 3 of them back to back!!!! That's a personal best for me. I love golf,.........today.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I have always enjoyed walking. Always feel much more connected to the round, feel like i can learn the course better etc. However, of late some lower back nerve problems have really slowed me down....
The Garmin G3 is a basic, but very solid GPS unit. This is a model that came out a few years ago and it certainly doesn't have some of the advanced features that its successors have added. But what...
I was very excited to get a chance to review the Adidas Adipower Boost golf shoe. When I first checked them out on the Adidas website, I was intrigued by the Boost energy capsules, and I was...
Back in summer 2013, a Bridgestone ballfitting team visited my home course, Stonewolf GC in Fairview Heights, IL. The pair offered us a chance to test our current ball vs. Bridgestone products, and...
I was lucky enough to participate in a TST review of the e5. I completed Bridgestone's B-FIT online ball selection guide and, depending on whether I chose a ProV1 or a Srixon or a 330S or a 330RX...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 597
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
78 (41 and 37) on Saturday. Something clicked on driver, 100% fairways hit from hole 3 to the end. Great back nine. 3 Bogies and 2 birdies and 4 pars, but one of those bogies included a penalty stroke.
90 yesterday. 83 strokes, plus 7 penalties. On the plus side, I got to open a new box of balls when I got home......moments of brilliance peppered with periods of just missing my line...again and again and again.......but contact was clean
all over the place
81 Sunday with 3 birdies. 1 put off the green, hit the flag and in. I'm hardly playing this year compared to last year since I couldn't afford a membership this year (my local club has a low first year membership and then it goes up slightly for the second year but jumps big time for 3rd year so I couldn't afford it). I have to wait 4 years to be considered a new member. I've only played 4 rounds and 2 - 9 hole games this year.
Played the tips for the first time since we added about 230 yards of length a few years back. I was playing with a few guys who were qualifying for the club championship, so I teed it back when I am at an age when I should be teeing it forward (I am not championship flight material). Four of the par 4's are unreachable for me, and a few others play way more difficult, especially two of the par-3's. Slope goes from 135 for the regular tees to 140.
46-45-91. Should have been better, as I three-putted four times, and missed some easy putts that would have made for sweet up-and-downs.
Belmont Country Club
Worst start in a long time. The only positive was the last 4 holes, played them 1 over. Today was on of those days that I wondered why I play golf.
Pretty ugly 40 this morning. Missed two putts around 6' that I should have made hits my lines and speed, just did not read them correctly. Got off the tee well, and my approach shots were ok. I really need to focus on paying attention to the wind, selecting the right club based on wind/elevation, and I am not sure I can actually read a green.
After a 16 year lay off and the second year back I'm finally getting my old swing back. I was away for so long the Club Pro looked at me like I had 2 heads when I asked for a sleeve of Titleist Balata balls. Shot a 76 on a tight par 67 course. Started with a triple bogey 8, 3 double bogies but made 4 birds.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
- › How do you check upper body/head not too forward post impact when... 3 minutes ago
- › First and perhaps only Double Eagle!! in my life 4 minutes ago
- › Your Golf Stats and Handicap 9 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Lihu) 9 minutes ago
- › 2015 NFL Football Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Ball markers 20 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 23 minutes ago
- › Anyone enjoying the drink tonight? 25 minutes ago
- › Post-mortem: 130 to 88 in 6 months... what worked, what did not. 31 minutes ago
- › Anybody here live in Maine? 32 minutes ago
- › Clicgear Model 3.5+ Push Cart by oregongolfguy
- › Garmin Approach G3 Golf GPS by dkolo
- › Adidas Adipower Boost Golf Shoes by k-troop
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by WUTiger
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Ball by Roblar
- › Lynx Predator Full Set by Tgb02
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by mmoan2
- › Mizuno MP FLI-HI Iron Hybrid by boogielicious
- › Odyssey Backstryke 2Ball Putter by dkolo
- › TaylorMade Mens Tour 360 ATV - White/Black/Metalic Silver Golf Shoes by dkolo
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes