What did I shoot today.....a load of crap. Anyone wan't to buy some Ping Anser Irons, cheep, cheep, cheep. Not the irons they were expensive. Never mind back again tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Today at 5:34 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
Beyond color you don't usually put much thought into a belt. They all worked the same, you cinched it up, popped the hook into the hole and you were done. The 1" waist increments served us well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 616
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Decided to take a break and use the wide open course as an opportunity to practice. Really not sure how to use the time wisely because there's rarely an opportunity. Mostly drove the cart to landing areas where I've had trouble hitting greens and hit a couple of balls from different spots. If I didn't hit the green I worked on different chips and pitches from where the balls landed. If I did hit it I knocked the balls into a bunker for sand practice. On par 3's I hit from the tee but no putting and on the two short par 4's I experimented with irons from the tee and the resulting approach shots. May have to rethink how I approach certain holes for the rest of the season. Took about 1.5 hrs to work around the front without putting.
Shot a 54 (9 holes) at Furnace brook Golf Club.. It was the second round for high school tryouts. The first round i shot a 55. I was kinda satisfied with my playing but its fusterating knowing i can play better than that and have gotten in the high 40's a few times. Also i had this one kid in my group who really struggled to hit the ball and we took so long the coach just left.. so i have to give him the score card tomorrow. Its not my fault, or the kids fault, we were not goofing around. It looks bad for me making the team now because the coach is just going to assume that we were goofing around probably.
I put the work in especially wedges and putting,changed techniques and voila the scores reflect it.
I have been playing for 6 years then all the progress happens in one year. Worked on the technical,mental, and course strategy and this is the result!!
So stoked and the thing is I can still get better.
Congrats to Brakkus. Keep going, buddy! Good work!
Played the home Par 65 today.
The front 9 are harder - 32. I shot 40, I think once I've scored in the 30s and that was 39.
Back 9 was good, and started with 3 pars, and what should've been a 1ft par save, but lipped out. Scored 39 (Par is 33)
79 for a Par 65.
Last 5 have been 80, 81, 79, 78, 79.
My golfing season is nearly over for 2013 at least. I'll play some winter golf at Christmas when I'm home, but overall my h'cap is shaping up to be around 13/14 so I'm pleased for shaving 3-4 shots.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Good start to round/then fall off the pace. 1 minute ago
- › Playing Golf with Someone Carrying a Weapon 3 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (May 2015) 9 minutes ago
- › My swing (Huddo) 16 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 NBA Season 18 minutes ago
- › Spieth v McIlroy - The Millenials' Tiger v Phil? 32 minutes ago
- › Advice I Hate: "Release the Club" 35 minutes ago
- › Forged irons for 18 handicap? 46 minutes ago
- › Nike is Releasing Vapor Speed Driver with Tiger's Specs 51 minutes ago
- › Best Sunglasses for vision enhancement on the course 56 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest