What did I shoot today.....a load of crap. Anyone wan't to buy some Ping Anser Irons, cheep, cheep, cheep. Not the irons they were expensive. Never mind back again tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Today at 8:12 am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
The fairways are mostly generous and unless one really is wild, it is hard to lose a golf ball. The rough can be a bit over the top at times so straight trumps long & wrong. Be ready for some fun...
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 616
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Decided to take a break and use the wide open course as an opportunity to practice. Really not sure how to use the time wisely because there's rarely an opportunity. Mostly drove the cart to landing areas where I've had trouble hitting greens and hit a couple of balls from different spots. If I didn't hit the green I worked on different chips and pitches from where the balls landed. If I did hit it I knocked the balls into a bunker for sand practice. On par 3's I hit from the tee but no putting and on the two short par 4's I experimented with irons from the tee and the resulting approach shots. May have to rethink how I approach certain holes for the rest of the season. Took about 1.5 hrs to work around the front without putting.
Shot a 54 (9 holes) at Furnace brook Golf Club.. It was the second round for high school tryouts. The first round i shot a 55. I was kinda satisfied with my playing but its fusterating knowing i can play better than that and have gotten in the high 40's a few times. Also i had this one kid in my group who really struggled to hit the ball and we took so long the coach just left.. so i have to give him the score card tomorrow. Its not my fault, or the kids fault, we were not goofing around. It looks bad for me making the team now because the coach is just going to assume that we were goofing around probably.
I put the work in especially wedges and putting,changed techniques and voila the scores reflect it.
I have been playing for 6 years then all the progress happens in one year. Worked on the technical,mental, and course strategy and this is the result!!
So stoked and the thing is I can still get better.
Congrats to Brakkus. Keep going, buddy! Good work!
Played the home Par 65 today.
The front 9 are harder - 32. I shot 40, I think once I've scored in the 30s and that was 39.
Back 9 was good, and started with 3 pars, and what should've been a 1ft par save, but lipped out. Scored 39 (Par is 33)
79 for a Par 65.
Last 5 have been 80, 81, 79, 78, 79.
My golfing season is nearly over for 2013 at least. I'll play some winter golf at Christmas when I'm home, but overall my h'cap is shaping up to be around 13/14 so I'm pleased for shaving 3-4 shots.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
- › 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Adams A3os irons 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in a tee that you don't have to stick in the ground 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 PGA Show: Best New Products List 5 minutes ago
- › Robert Allenby Claims He Was Kidnapped, Beaten, Robbed in Hawaii 6 minutes ago
- › Holly Sonders MIA 11 minutes ago
- › Golf Celebrations 16 minutes ago
- › 2015 PGA Merchandise Show - Videos and Photos, Latest from Ben... 19 minutes ago
- › Cart fee double dip 22 minutes ago
- › My progress w/ overspeed training using SuperSpeedGolf 24 minutes ago
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes