What did I shoot today.....a load of crap. Anyone wan't to buy some Ping Anser Irons, cheep, cheep, cheep. Not the irons they were expensive. Never mind back again tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
When I saw the review roll call for the Stable Stick I got excited immediately. At the time of it being posted I had an iPhone 4s, but I knew I would be purchasing a new phone shortly with...
Copied from forum because there was an advice to put my review on this page for other players who want to try SwingTalk. Wish it helps your...
This course was worth the hour long drive. Clean cut fairways. The starter got us going with advice on the first few holes! This was a better course than I deserved to be able to play. Worth it,...
This was a nice course. We started playing in the dark and they gave us complementary glow balls. The layout was very nice, and there are two challenging holes on the front 9 near water. One hole...
This is a really nice course. I really enjoyed playing in the professionally maintained course. The greens were difficult to hold if you are not a decent golfer. I played twilight because the...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 616
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Decided to take a break and use the wide open course as an opportunity to practice. Really not sure how to use the time wisely because there's rarely an opportunity. Mostly drove the cart to landing areas where I've had trouble hitting greens and hit a couple of balls from different spots. If I didn't hit the green I worked on different chips and pitches from where the balls landed. If I did hit it I knocked the balls into a bunker for sand practice. On par 3's I hit from the tee but no putting and on the two short par 4's I experimented with irons from the tee and the resulting approach shots. May have to rethink how I approach certain holes for the rest of the season. Took about 1.5 hrs to work around the front without putting.
Shot a 54 (9 holes) at Furnace brook Golf Club.. It was the second round for high school tryouts. The first round i shot a 55. I was kinda satisfied with my playing but its fusterating knowing i can play better than that and have gotten in the high 40's a few times. Also i had this one kid in my group who really struggled to hit the ball and we took so long the coach just left.. so i have to give him the score card tomorrow. Its not my fault, or the kids fault, we were not goofing around. It looks bad for me making the team now because the coach is just going to assume that we were goofing around probably.
I put the work in especially wedges and putting,changed techniques and voila the scores reflect it.
I have been playing for 6 years then all the progress happens in one year. Worked on the technical,mental, and course strategy and this is the result!!
So stoked and the thing is I can still get better.
Congrats to Brakkus. Keep going, buddy! Good work!
Played the home Par 65 today.
The front 9 are harder - 32. I shot 40, I think once I've scored in the 30s and that was 39.
Back 9 was good, and started with 3 pars, and what should've been a 1ft par save, but lipped out. Scored 39 (Par is 33)
79 for a Par 65.
Last 5 have been 80, 81, 79, 78, 79.
My golfing season is nearly over for 2013 at least. I'll play some winter golf at Christmas when I'm home, but overall my h'cap is shaping up to be around 13/14 so I'm pleased for shaving 3-4 shots.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Swampy Woods - Hazard or Lost Ball? 2 minutes ago
- › In one sentence, what's the best statement you can make which would... 25 minutes ago
- › Pete's Programme (Single Digit to Tour Player) 30 minutes ago
- › Ball Actually "Pinched" Against Ground or Not 49 minutes ago
- › The Longer the Shaft the Lefter the Shot 54 minutes ago
- › 2015 WGC - Bridgestone Invitational Discussion Thread 1 hour ago
- › Striking Down on the Ball 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Hello from Finland 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Lost Ball Rule is Stupid 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › John Daly for Ryder Cup Captain? 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Stable Stick by Pretzel
- › SwingTalk Golf Swing Analyzer with Voice Feedback White by sawyerg419
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › George Wright Golf Course by Lihu
- › The Vault Golf Travel Bag by Abu3baid
- › ECCO Mens Golf Street Shoes - Birch/Black/Pure-Green by Abu3baid
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes