What did I shoot today.....a load of crap. Anyone wan't to buy some Ping Anser Irons, cheep, cheep, cheep. Not the irons they were expensive. Never mind back again tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Bridgestone E6 – A High Handicappers Look At The E6 First off, thank you Mike and Eric for giving me the opportunity to review the E6 and thanks for the free balls. When I was giving this...
I was lucky enough to participate in a TST review of the e5. I completed Bridgestone's B-FIT online ball selection guide and, depending on whether I chose a ProV1 or a Srixon or a 330S or a 330RX...
I was given a pair of the Adidas Adipower Boost golf shoes for the purpose of writing a review. My previous experience with golf shoes is a couple of pairs of FootJoys and a couple of pairs of...
I bought these when I was still playing baseball and considering getting back into golf. Had them for about 8 months and they were decent enough and they worked. After about 7 ish months though of...
There's probably not much I can say about this book that hasn't already been addressed in either these other reviews or the myriad forums on the website. With that said, let me offer some insights...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 616
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Decided to take a break and use the wide open course as an opportunity to practice. Really not sure how to use the time wisely because there's rarely an opportunity. Mostly drove the cart to landing areas where I've had trouble hitting greens and hit a couple of balls from different spots. If I didn't hit the green I worked on different chips and pitches from where the balls landed. If I did hit it I knocked the balls into a bunker for sand practice. On par 3's I hit from the tee but no putting and on the two short par 4's I experimented with irons from the tee and the resulting approach shots. May have to rethink how I approach certain holes for the rest of the season. Took about 1.5 hrs to work around the front without putting.
Shot a 54 (9 holes) at Furnace brook Golf Club.. It was the second round for high school tryouts. The first round i shot a 55. I was kinda satisfied with my playing but its fusterating knowing i can play better than that and have gotten in the high 40's a few times. Also i had this one kid in my group who really struggled to hit the ball and we took so long the coach just left.. so i have to give him the score card tomorrow. Its not my fault, or the kids fault, we were not goofing around. It looks bad for me making the team now because the coach is just going to assume that we were goofing around probably.
I put the work in especially wedges and putting,changed techniques and voila the scores reflect it.
I have been playing for 6 years then all the progress happens in one year. Worked on the technical,mental, and course strategy and this is the result!!
So stoked and the thing is I can still get better.
Congrats to Brakkus. Keep going, buddy! Good work!
Played the home Par 65 today.
The front 9 are harder - 32. I shot 40, I think once I've scored in the 30s and that was 39.
Back 9 was good, and started with 3 pars, and what should've been a 1ft par save, but lipped out. Scored 39 (Par is 33)
79 for a Par 65.
Last 5 have been 80, 81, 79, 78, 79.
My golfing season is nearly over for 2013 at least. I'll play some winter golf at Christmas when I'm home, but overall my h'cap is shaping up to be around 13/14 so I'm pleased for shaving 3-4 shots.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Films and Movies Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The problem with genuine clubs 7 minutes ago
- › Winter Depression Thread 24 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Robersk) 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Driver head snaps off in slow motion glory [Video] 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › The Stack and Tilt Golf Swing 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › 2015 AFL Football Thread 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Jack or Tiger: Who's the greatest 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Ball markers 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by No Mulligans
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Ball by Roblar
- › Adidas Adipower Boost Golf Shoes by meenman
- › Lynx Predator Full Set by Tgb02
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by mmoan2
- › Mizuno MP FLI-HI Iron Hybrid by boogielicious
- › Odyssey Backstryke 2Ball Putter by dkolo
- › TaylorMade Mens Tour 360 ATV - White/Black/Metalic Silver Golf Shoes by dkolo
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by cliffj
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes