What did I shoot today.....a load of crap. Anyone wan't to buy some Ping Anser Irons, cheep, cheep, cheep. Not the irons they were expensive. Never mind back again tomorrow.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 12/9/14 at 8:21am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
I bought this cart after deciding that paying $4 for the lousy pull cart rentals was a sucker's plan with the frequency of my playing golf and at $99, this cart made a ton of sense, financially....
I like to play in cooler weather. What I don't like it bulky outerwear that restricts my golf swing. I searched out a number of lighter weight tops for fall golf. I tried on Oakley, Adidas,...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 616
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Decided to take a break and use the wide open course as an opportunity to practice. Really not sure how to use the time wisely because there's rarely an opportunity. Mostly drove the cart to landing areas where I've had trouble hitting greens and hit a couple of balls from different spots. If I didn't hit the green I worked on different chips and pitches from where the balls landed. If I did hit it I knocked the balls into a bunker for sand practice. On par 3's I hit from the tee but no putting and on the two short par 4's I experimented with irons from the tee and the resulting approach shots. May have to rethink how I approach certain holes for the rest of the season. Took about 1.5 hrs to work around the front without putting.
Shot a 54 (9 holes) at Furnace brook Golf Club.. It was the second round for high school tryouts. The first round i shot a 55. I was kinda satisfied with my playing but its fusterating knowing i can play better than that and have gotten in the high 40's a few times. Also i had this one kid in my group who really struggled to hit the ball and we took so long the coach just left.. so i have to give him the score card tomorrow. Its not my fault, or the kids fault, we were not goofing around. It looks bad for me making the team now because the coach is just going to assume that we were goofing around probably.
I put the work in especially wedges and putting,changed techniques and voila the scores reflect it.
I have been playing for 6 years then all the progress happens in one year. Worked on the technical,mental, and course strategy and this is the result!!
So stoked and the thing is I can still get better.
Congrats to Brakkus. Keep going, buddy! Good work!
Played the home Par 65 today.
The front 9 are harder - 32. I shot 40, I think once I've scored in the 30s and that was 39.
Back 9 was good, and started with 3 pars, and what should've been a 1ft par save, but lipped out. Scored 39 (Par is 33)
79 for a Par 65.
Last 5 have been 80, 81, 79, 78, 79.
My golfing season is nearly over for 2013 at least. I'll play some winter golf at Christmas when I'm home, but overall my h'cap is shaping up to be around 13/14 so I'm pleased for shaving 3-4 shots.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Favorite Band of All Time 26 seconds ago
- › Hand stamping clubs 47 minutes ago
- › Unplayables in a Bunker 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Golf in Scottsdale area. 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › long iron/hybrid gapping 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Manny Ramirez Swings Golf Club for the First Time 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Golf Pride New Decade Grips....Ouch!! 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Dallas Cowboys "Rowdy" Mascot Driver Headcover 3 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Ernest Jones) 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes