I shot a 4.6 differential..........LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Copied from forum because there was an advice to put my review on this page for other players who want to try SwingTalk. Wish it helps your...
This course was worth the hour long drive. Clean cut fairways. The starter got us going with advice on the first few holes! This was a better course than I deserved to be able to play. Worth it,...
This was a nice course. We started playing in the dark and they gave us complementary glow balls. The layout was very nice, and there are two challenging holes on the front 9 near water. One hole...
This is a really nice course. I really enjoyed playing in the professionally maintained course. The greens were difficult to hold if you are not a decent golfer. I played twilight because the...
This is a great course and is the home of may First Tee league and team events for some local high schools. The practice facility is all grass, and if you need to hone your irons this is the place...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 620
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Wasted so many shots around the green
+8 43, 5 GIR's, 4 three putts, and 1 bladed wedge shot. Had some tree troubles off the tee as well. Oh, the greens were about half as fast as usual and airiated, so they putted horrible. Had 4 putts get knocked off course by the bumps in the green. Swing just felt off today. Still need to watch my alignment. When i was methodical in that regard i hit some solid shots. But, still struggling with my take away, and my hip turn. Need more practice.
Was playing in my league on Tuesday evening. Had a very tumultuous 9 holes.
1. Par 5 - Birdie
2. Par 3 - Par
3. Par 4 - Triple Bogey - hit two in the woods, gahhh. hate that hole.
4. Par 3 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and missed my 3 ft par putt (one of several to ruin my round)
5. Par 5 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and again, missed a 3 ft par putt
6. Par 4 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and.. yep you guessed it.. missed a 3 ft (maybe even 2) for par
7. Par 5 - Birdie - lipped my eagle putt
8. Par 3 - Par - finally dropped a decent putt to get up and down
9. Par 4 - Birdie - Drove it about 15 yards short of the green (358 yd hole) and chipped it to a couple inches
Very unconventional 39 to sum it up. Overall, I was striking the ball so well all night. The only thing that hung me up was putting. Half the holes I putted very well, and the other half were verrrry bad.
I'm coming off a terrible golf year, but I think I'm getting my mojo back! I only played 9 holes tonight, so take this with a grain of salt because playing well for 9 holes is much easier than holding it together for 18. With that said.....I hit the ball well if even for just 9 holes.
36.2CR 145 slope..........a -2 score of 34.
6/7 Fairways........6/9 GIR.....13 putts. I didn't make a single bogey!!
This ties my lowest 9 hole score of the year. It's too bad I started late in the evening because I would have loved to finish this round.
Took up golfing for the first time about a month ago and have played 7 rounds so far. Broke 100 for the first time yesterday with a 99 and then shot a 102 today. Obviously being new at this sport I am not great at anything but could tell today I wasn't feeling the woods well at all. The irons felt good for the most part just need to continue to be consistent striking the ball and aiming better. Putter felt really good today and I am reducing the number of 3 putts with each round.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Shorts / Belt Question 11 minutes ago
- › How many balls did you lose today? 20 minutes ago
- › What are some nice courses to play in Southern California? 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 Quicken Loans National Discussion Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Breaking Bad Club - A Thread for Golfers Trying to Break 100 29 minutes ago
- › left calf in pain 31 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Ryan772) 31 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (August 2015) 33 minutes ago
- › What do you think my chances are going pro 40 minutes ago
- › 1 Iron Golf Clubs 43 minutes ago
- › SwingTalk Golf Swing Analyzer with Voice Feedback White by sawyerg419
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › George Wright Golf Course by Lihu
- › The Vault Golf Travel Bag by Abu3baid
- › ECCO Mens Golf Street Shoes - Birch/Black/Pure-Green by Abu3baid
- › Stable Stick by Shindig
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes