I shot a 4.6 differential..........LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Yesterday at 8:41 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
The fairways are mostly generous and unless one really is wild, it is hard to lose a golf ball. The rough can be a bit over the top at times so straight trumps long & wrong. Be ready for some fun...
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 620
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Wasted so many shots around the green
+8 43, 5 GIR's, 4 three putts, and 1 bladed wedge shot. Had some tree troubles off the tee as well. Oh, the greens were about half as fast as usual and airiated, so they putted horrible. Had 4 putts get knocked off course by the bumps in the green. Swing just felt off today. Still need to watch my alignment. When i was methodical in that regard i hit some solid shots. But, still struggling with my take away, and my hip turn. Need more practice.
Was playing in my league on Tuesday evening. Had a very tumultuous 9 holes.
1. Par 5 - Birdie
2. Par 3 - Par
3. Par 4 - Triple Bogey - hit two in the woods, gahhh. hate that hole.
4. Par 3 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and missed my 3 ft par putt (one of several to ruin my round)
5. Par 5 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and again, missed a 3 ft par putt
6. Par 4 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and.. yep you guessed it.. missed a 3 ft (maybe even 2) for par
7. Par 5 - Birdie - lipped my eagle putt
8. Par 3 - Par - finally dropped a decent putt to get up and down
9. Par 4 - Birdie - Drove it about 15 yards short of the green (358 yd hole) and chipped it to a couple inches
Very unconventional 39 to sum it up. Overall, I was striking the ball so well all night. The only thing that hung me up was putting. Half the holes I putted very well, and the other half were verrrry bad.
I'm coming off a terrible golf year, but I think I'm getting my mojo back! I only played 9 holes tonight, so take this with a grain of salt because playing well for 9 holes is much easier than holding it together for 18. With that said.....I hit the ball well if even for just 9 holes.
36.2CR 145 slope..........a -2 score of 34.
6/7 Fairways........6/9 GIR.....13 putts. I didn't make a single bogey!!
This ties my lowest 9 hole score of the year. It's too bad I started late in the evening because I would have loved to finish this round.
Took up golfing for the first time about a month ago and have played 7 rounds so far. Broke 100 for the first time yesterday with a 99 and then shot a 102 today. Obviously being new at this sport I am not great at anything but could tell today I wasn't feeling the woods well at all. The irons felt good for the most part just need to continue to be consistent striking the ball and aiming better. Putter felt really good today and I am reducing the number of 3 putts with each round.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › new player and used balls 1 minute ago
- › Who doesn't want to be a pro? 5 minutes ago
- › Anyone interested in a tee that you don't have to stick in the ground 7 minutes ago
- › Robert Allenby Kidnapped, Beaten, Robbed in Hawaii 10 minutes ago
- › YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread 12 minutes ago
- › 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Discussion Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. 18 minutes ago
- › Holly Sonders MIA 19 minutes ago
- › Social Thread - Chat about Non-Golf Here! 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 PGA Show: Best New Products List 29 minutes ago
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes