I shot a 4.6 differential..........LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Modern’ wedges bear a puzzling similarity to those dating all the way back to the 1950s, the ones Ben Hogan said should not be hit over 40 yards. (This from a man who was known to hit his driver...
At first I thought the elevated tees were kind of gimmicky, but as I played on I realized that they put accuracy of your tee shots at a premium. Those that drive straight are rewarded with"300"...
After playing the same clone wedges for over 2 years, I decided it was time to hit the local gold retailer and get some new wedges. I play a 46 degree PW, and my other 3 wedges are 52/56/60. After...
When I saw the review roll call for the Stable Stick I got excited immediately. At the time of it being posted I had an iPhone 4s, but I knew I would be purchasing a new phone shortly with...
Copied from forum because there was an advice to put my review on this page for other players who want to try SwingTalk. Wish it helps your...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 620
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Wasted so many shots around the green
+8 43, 5 GIR's, 4 three putts, and 1 bladed wedge shot. Had some tree troubles off the tee as well. Oh, the greens were about half as fast as usual and airiated, so they putted horrible. Had 4 putts get knocked off course by the bumps in the green. Swing just felt off today. Still need to watch my alignment. When i was methodical in that regard i hit some solid shots. But, still struggling with my take away, and my hip turn. Need more practice.
Was playing in my league on Tuesday evening. Had a very tumultuous 9 holes.
1. Par 5 - Birdie
2. Par 3 - Par
3. Par 4 - Triple Bogey - hit two in the woods, gahhh. hate that hole.
4. Par 3 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and missed my 3 ft par putt (one of several to ruin my round)
5. Par 5 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and again, missed a 3 ft par putt
6. Par 4 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and.. yep you guessed it.. missed a 3 ft (maybe even 2) for par
7. Par 5 - Birdie - lipped my eagle putt
8. Par 3 - Par - finally dropped a decent putt to get up and down
9. Par 4 - Birdie - Drove it about 15 yards short of the green (358 yd hole) and chipped it to a couple inches
Very unconventional 39 to sum it up. Overall, I was striking the ball so well all night. The only thing that hung me up was putting. Half the holes I putted very well, and the other half were verrrry bad.
I'm coming off a terrible golf year, but I think I'm getting my mojo back! I only played 9 holes tonight, so take this with a grain of salt because playing well for 9 holes is much easier than holding it together for 18. With that said.....I hit the ball well if even for just 9 holes.
36.2CR 145 slope..........a -2 score of 34.
6/7 Fairways........6/9 GIR.....13 putts. I didn't make a single bogey!!
This ties my lowest 9 hole score of the year. It's too bad I started late in the evening because I would have loved to finish this round.
Took up golfing for the first time about a month ago and have played 7 rounds so far. Broke 100 for the first time yesterday with a 99 and then shot a 102 today. Obviously being new at this sport I am not great at anything but could tell today I wasn't feeling the woods well at all. The irons felt good for the most part just need to continue to be consistent striking the ball and aiming better. Putter felt really good today and I am reducing the number of 3 putts with each round.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Match Play - what constitutes advice? 19 minutes ago
- › New To Golf And My Weird Grip...Works? 30 minutes ago
- › 2015 Barclays Discussion Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Dayton, OH 35 minutes ago
- › Playing Golf Without a Thought 36 minutes ago
- › How much golf is "too much" for your wife? 38 minutes ago
- › Are new clubs being introduced to quickly? 39 minutes ago
- › Web.com player Peter Malnati tries to get out of water - very... 49 minutes ago
- › Donald Trump for president? 49 minutes ago
- › Anyone ever film their golf rounds before? Any point in doing so? 56 minutes ago
- › Ben Hogan Golf Men's TK1561TVS Sand Wedge, Right Hand, Steel,... by bmartin461
- › Tierra Rejada by Lihu
- › Cleveland Golf Men's 588 RTX 2.0 Muscle Back Standard Bounce... by mmoan2
- › Stable Stick by Pretzel
- › SwingTalk Golf Swing Analyzer with Voice Feedback White by sawyerg419
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes