I shot a 4.6 differential..........LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I received the 12 pack of new Bridgestone e-5 balls on February 24th. I have played two rounds with these balls so far and although I like the feels of them, they may have a little too much spinf...
I was given a dozen of these balls to play and test out.. I have played these for over 6-7 rounds now and have shot some good scores for me (Mid-70-s). As such, I kept the same ball for a few...
First off I would like to thank The Sand Trap Staff along with Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity to test and write my review of the E-6 golf ball. Hopefully my review will enhance the...
I thought the book was well thought out. It dispels some long held myths about the golf game, but also shows you why they are myths instead of just telling you. It really takes game management...
I've been using a Bennington Quiet Organizer golf cart bag since 2007 and although it is a very nice bag that keeps each club in its place, it is very heavy weighing in at around 11 pounds. This...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 620
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Wasted so many shots around the green
+8 43, 5 GIR's, 4 three putts, and 1 bladed wedge shot. Had some tree troubles off the tee as well. Oh, the greens were about half as fast as usual and airiated, so they putted horrible. Had 4 putts get knocked off course by the bumps in the green. Swing just felt off today. Still need to watch my alignment. When i was methodical in that regard i hit some solid shots. But, still struggling with my take away, and my hip turn. Need more practice.
Was playing in my league on Tuesday evening. Had a very tumultuous 9 holes.
1. Par 5 - Birdie
2. Par 3 - Par
3. Par 4 - Triple Bogey - hit two in the woods, gahhh. hate that hole.
4. Par 3 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and missed my 3 ft par putt (one of several to ruin my round)
5. Par 5 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and again, missed a 3 ft par putt
6. Par 4 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and.. yep you guessed it.. missed a 3 ft (maybe even 2) for par
7. Par 5 - Birdie - lipped my eagle putt
8. Par 3 - Par - finally dropped a decent putt to get up and down
9. Par 4 - Birdie - Drove it about 15 yards short of the green (358 yd hole) and chipped it to a couple inches
Very unconventional 39 to sum it up. Overall, I was striking the ball so well all night. The only thing that hung me up was putting. Half the holes I putted very well, and the other half were verrrry bad.
I'm coming off a terrible golf year, but I think I'm getting my mojo back! I only played 9 holes tonight, so take this with a grain of salt because playing well for 9 holes is much easier than holding it together for 18. With that said.....I hit the ball well if even for just 9 holes.
36.2CR 145 slope..........a -2 score of 34.
6/7 Fairways........6/9 GIR.....13 putts. I didn't make a single bogey!!
This ties my lowest 9 hole score of the year. It's too bad I started late in the evening because I would have loved to finish this round.
Took up golfing for the first time about a month ago and have played 7 rounds so far. Broke 100 for the first time yesterday with a 99 and then shot a 102 today. Obviously being new at this sport I am not great at anything but could tell today I wasn't feeling the woods well at all. The irons felt good for the most part just need to continue to be consistent striking the ball and aiming better. Putter felt really good today and I am reducing the number of 3 putts with each round.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Winter Depression Thread 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Tournament Prep and Updates 4 minutes ago
- › To golfers who score in the 70s - What's your story? 5 minutes ago
- › Male Scratch Golfer on the LPGA Tour 6 minutes ago
- › I finally Got It... 7 minutes ago
- › YEA BABY!!! 9 minutes ago
- › educate me 21 minutes ago
- › Royal St. George Votes to Allow Female Membership 25 minutes ago
- › Cure Putter: need info on changing lie angle 26 minutes ago
- › TST 2015 Bridgestone Ball Testing: e5 and e6 Golf Balls 37 minutes ago
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Ball by drifterdon
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by cliffj
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Club Rat
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by oregongolfguy
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes