I shot a 4.6 differential..........LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 12/9/14 at 8:21am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
I bought this cart after deciding that paying $4 for the lousy pull cart rentals was a sucker's plan with the frequency of my playing golf and at $99, this cart made a ton of sense, financially....
I like to play in cooler weather. What I don't like it bulky outerwear that restricts my golf swing. I searched out a number of lighter weight tops for fall golf. I tried on Oakley, Adidas,...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 620
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Wasted so many shots around the green
+8 43, 5 GIR's, 4 three putts, and 1 bladed wedge shot. Had some tree troubles off the tee as well. Oh, the greens were about half as fast as usual and airiated, so they putted horrible. Had 4 putts get knocked off course by the bumps in the green. Swing just felt off today. Still need to watch my alignment. When i was methodical in that regard i hit some solid shots. But, still struggling with my take away, and my hip turn. Need more practice.
Was playing in my league on Tuesday evening. Had a very tumultuous 9 holes.
1. Par 5 - Birdie
2. Par 3 - Par
3. Par 4 - Triple Bogey - hit two in the woods, gahhh. hate that hole.
4. Par 3 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and missed my 3 ft par putt (one of several to ruin my round)
5. Par 5 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and again, missed a 3 ft par putt
6. Par 4 - Bogey - Hit the GIR and.. yep you guessed it.. missed a 3 ft (maybe even 2) for par
7. Par 5 - Birdie - lipped my eagle putt
8. Par 3 - Par - finally dropped a decent putt to get up and down
9. Par 4 - Birdie - Drove it about 15 yards short of the green (358 yd hole) and chipped it to a couple inches
Very unconventional 39 to sum it up. Overall, I was striking the ball so well all night. The only thing that hung me up was putting. Half the holes I putted very well, and the other half were verrrry bad.
I'm coming off a terrible golf year, but I think I'm getting my mojo back! I only played 9 holes tonight, so take this with a grain of salt because playing well for 9 holes is much easier than holding it together for 18. With that said.....I hit the ball well if even for just 9 holes.
36.2CR 145 slope..........a -2 score of 34.
6/7 Fairways........6/9 GIR.....13 putts. I didn't make a single bogey!!
This ties my lowest 9 hole score of the year. It's too bad I started late in the evening because I would have loved to finish this round.
Took up golfing for the first time about a month ago and have played 7 rounds so far. Broke 100 for the first time yesterday with a 99 and then shot a 102 today. Obviously being new at this sport I am not great at anything but could tell today I wasn't feeling the woods well at all. The irons felt good for the most part just need to continue to be consistent striking the ball and aiming better. Putter felt really good today and I am reducing the number of 3 putts with each round.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Favorite Band of All Time 5 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Women 6 minutes ago
- › The "New" Golf Digest 10 minutes ago
- › Lennon or McCartney 22 minutes ago
- › What Pro Golfer Got You Interested in Playing the Game? 28 minutes ago
- › The Economist graces us with a piece on the future of golf: The... 32 minutes ago
- › Golf Jokes Master Thread 45 minutes ago
- › TST Fantasy Golf 2015 45 minutes ago
- › [Video] So you think you can suck at golf? Can you ninja level... 51 minutes ago
- › AimPoint Green Reading 54 minutes ago
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes