36 on the front 9 at my course (par 35). Was -1 through 6 and made two silly bogeys and parred the 9th.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
New this year from True Linkswear is the TRUE motion. Set at $119.95, it is a step up from last years TRUE vegas shoe. From True Linkswear: The Motion was inspired by the popular TRUE street...
This is a very solid belt. A little wider than what I normally wear for golf, but that's more a commentary on my lack of style, than on the belt itself. Nice supple leather that needs no...
River Forest CC is my home course. This is a shorter course but don't be fooled by the lack of length. The greens are small and the fairways are tight. The layout of the course is fair, but you...
In my opinion, they are an excellent grip for both players who use gloves and those who do not. I really like the feel of the "reduced taper" which gives my lower hand a positive feel. The top...
Bought 4 dozen of these when they on sale and I got a really good deal on the balls and I have used them this week playing 4 rounds. I really enjoyed using the ball and did not feel a huge...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 629
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Played 9 holes last week and shot a 43. I had a streak of (3) pars in a row, my remaining totals were (3) bogeys, (1) double, (1) triple. Overall, my ball striking was solid, with the exception of two shots that were badly mishit. My putting failed me and my score shows it, but I finally consistently hit my driver and irons. I averaged 280 off the tee, but my irons were longer than usual on almost every shot. I was hitting my pitching wedge between 135-140, which is unheard of for me. I adjusted and started pulling one less club for every shot and started hitting greens on most of my approach shots that were 150 yards and closer (although two of these approaches yielded a shot that was literally on the green by one inch... almost touching fringe).
I'm going to try and fit more of these 9-hole rounds into my schedule during the week to see if I can start doing a better job of executing on the green. My putting has improved, I only three-putted a couple of times, but I'd like to work on capping my green game to two putts or less consistently. Last week was a great start to this goal.
Tally-Ho did a 89 today at my home course. 70/119 46F/43B ..6295yds...more Geese than golfers today. I took my 710 MB's out and discovered their secret...put a little wrist flick into the shot, like with a wedge and Whammo!...you're up in the air like a cavity back. Yes I am dumb that way...I haven't played Blades since the 80's. ...sad I only have 2 rounds left before I have to put it all away for fall/winter...
Shot a wind swept 90 at a "foreign" course. Four 6's on the card the rest a mix of 4's and 5's and one 3. Pretty workman like round. Typically coming to the end of the season and i hit possibly the best drive i've managed all year.Had a new hybrid club in the bag and results were mixed. Not sure wither to keep playing once a week through the winter or just hit the range every couple of weeks.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Nasty People Abound On Some Forums 53 seconds ago
- › pinemeadow vs gigagolf vs diamond tour etc. 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Shenzhen China Intl Open (Euro Tour) 10 minutes ago
- › How to transition practice 19 minutes ago
- › Average Distances... How far do you hit each club? and don't lie... 22 minutes ago
- › Forward Press to Start Swing 25 minutes ago
- › Pics From Augusta National 25 minutes ago
- › What Are Your 2015 Golf Goals? Official Thread 25 minutes ago
- › How many different clubs do you use around the greens? 32 minutes ago
- › Quit or continue (based on time and skill...) 36 minutes ago
- › True Linkswear TRUE motion by boogielicious
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by David in FL
- › Freeport, PA by dfreuter415
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by Club Rat
- › Srixon Z-Star XV by Tgb02
- › Talon Golf Glove by Jakester23
- › Cobra Men's Bio Cell Driver by Uncle Peter
- › George Wright Golf Course by Back 9 Bandit
- › PING Glide Wedges by Golfingdad
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Shindig
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest