36 on the front 9 at my course (par 35). Was -1 through 6 and made two silly bogeys and parred the 9th.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I was given a dozen of these balls to play and test out.. I have played these for over 6-7 rounds now and have shot some good scores for me (Mid-70-s). As such, I kept the same ball for a few...
First off I would like to thank The Sand Trap Staff along with Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity to test and write my review of the E-6 golf ball. Hopefully my review will enhance the...
I thought the book was well thought out. It dispels some long held myths about the golf game, but also shows you why they are myths instead of just telling you. It really takes game management...
I've been using a Bennington Quiet Organizer golf cart bag since 2007 and although it is a very nice bag that keeps each club in its place, it is very heavy weighing in at around 11 pounds. This...
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 629
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Played 9 holes last week and shot a 43. I had a streak of (3) pars in a row, my remaining totals were (3) bogeys, (1) double, (1) triple. Overall, my ball striking was solid, with the exception of two shots that were badly mishit. My putting failed me and my score shows it, but I finally consistently hit my driver and irons. I averaged 280 off the tee, but my irons were longer than usual on almost every shot. I was hitting my pitching wedge between 135-140, which is unheard of for me. I adjusted and started pulling one less club for every shot and started hitting greens on most of my approach shots that were 150 yards and closer (although two of these approaches yielded a shot that was literally on the green by one inch... almost touching fringe).
I'm going to try and fit more of these 9-hole rounds into my schedule during the week to see if I can start doing a better job of executing on the green. My putting has improved, I only three-putted a couple of times, but I'd like to work on capping my green game to two putts or less consistently. Last week was a great start to this goal.
Tally-Ho did a 89 today at my home course. 70/119 46F/43B ..6295yds...more Geese than golfers today. I took my 710 MB's out and discovered their secret...put a little wrist flick into the shot, like with a wedge and Whammo!...you're up in the air like a cavity back. Yes I am dumb that way...I haven't played Blades since the 80's. ...sad I only have 2 rounds left before I have to put it all away for fall/winter...
Shot a wind swept 90 at a "foreign" course. Four 6's on the card the rest a mix of 4's and 5's and one 3. Pretty workman like round. Typically coming to the end of the season and i hit possibly the best drive i've managed all year.Had a new hybrid club in the bag and results were mixed. Not sure wither to keep playing once a week through the winter or just hit the range every couple of weeks.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Joe vs pro 4 minutes ago
- › Sketchers commercials with Matt Kuchar 9 minutes ago
- › Prediction contest 2015 WGC - Cadillac. Win a glove signed by Joost... 11 minutes ago
- › Adams Making Golf Rules Fun 27 minutes ago
- › Slideshow on: 17 Things You Didn't Know About These Golf Legends 28 minutes ago
- › Diary of a bogey golfer with his 1st custom fit clubs 32 minutes ago
- › I finally Got It... 55 minutes ago
- › Greg Norman Says Players Content with Top 20s over Wins 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › The Golf Channel Amateur Tour 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › It's on!!! Mayweather vs. Pacquiao 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by cliffj
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Club Rat
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by oregongolfguy
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes