36 on the front 9 at my course (par 35). Was -1 through 6 and made two silly bogeys and parred the 9th.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 5/24/15 at 4:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
Beyond color you don't usually put much thought into a belt. They all worked the same, you cinched it up, popped the hook into the hole and you were done. The 1" waist increments served us well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 629
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Played 9 holes last week and shot a 43. I had a streak of (3) pars in a row, my remaining totals were (3) bogeys, (1) double, (1) triple. Overall, my ball striking was solid, with the exception of two shots that were badly mishit. My putting failed me and my score shows it, but I finally consistently hit my driver and irons. I averaged 280 off the tee, but my irons were longer than usual on almost every shot. I was hitting my pitching wedge between 135-140, which is unheard of for me. I adjusted and started pulling one less club for every shot and started hitting greens on most of my approach shots that were 150 yards and closer (although two of these approaches yielded a shot that was literally on the green by one inch... almost touching fringe).
I'm going to try and fit more of these 9-hole rounds into my schedule during the week to see if I can start doing a better job of executing on the green. My putting has improved, I only three-putted a couple of times, but I'd like to work on capping my green game to two putts or less consistently. Last week was a great start to this goal.
Tally-Ho did a 89 today at my home course. 70/119 46F/43B ..6295yds...more Geese than golfers today. I took my 710 MB's out and discovered their secret...put a little wrist flick into the shot, like with a wedge and Whammo!...you're up in the air like a cavity back. Yes I am dumb that way...I haven't played Blades since the 80's. ...sad I only have 2 rounds left before I have to put it all away for fall/winter...
Shot a wind swept 90 at a "foreign" course. Four 6's on the card the rest a mix of 4's and 5's and one 3. Pretty workman like round. Typically coming to the end of the season and i hit possibly the best drive i've managed all year.Had a new hybrid club in the bag and results were mixed. Not sure wither to keep playing once a week through the winter or just hit the range every couple of weeks.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Simple, Specific, Slow, Short, and Success - The Five "S"s of Great... 30 minutes ago
- › Video Logs (VLogs) of You Playing Golf! Post Your Own!!! 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › What Do You Do for a Living? 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Bogey Golfers Only (HI From 16-22)/Breaking 90 Thread 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › My Swing (saevel25) 3 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › How To Improve My Handicap in 21 Days... 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Amount of practice before a round. 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 AT&T Byron Nelson Discussion Thread 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Golf stats and correlation to average score vs. handicap 4 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest