36 on the front 9 at my course (par 35). Was -1 through 6 and made two silly bogeys and parred the 9th.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Today at 1:56 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Great all-around ball - good length, checks-up on shots to green, and arguable helps with a straighter flight. Totally disagree with comment that ball is "too pricey" - [less than $2.00/ball...
I must not have been paying attention when these came out for testing and review. Billchao mentioned it to me when we were playing together at TST outing in Erie. I ordered it online, and have...
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 629
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Played 9 holes last week and shot a 43. I had a streak of (3) pars in a row, my remaining totals were (3) bogeys, (1) double, (1) triple. Overall, my ball striking was solid, with the exception of two shots that were badly mishit. My putting failed me and my score shows it, but I finally consistently hit my driver and irons. I averaged 280 off the tee, but my irons were longer than usual on almost every shot. I was hitting my pitching wedge between 135-140, which is unheard of for me. I adjusted and started pulling one less club for every shot and started hitting greens on most of my approach shots that were 150 yards and closer (although two of these approaches yielded a shot that was literally on the green by one inch... almost touching fringe).
I'm going to try and fit more of these 9-hole rounds into my schedule during the week to see if I can start doing a better job of executing on the green. My putting has improved, I only three-putted a couple of times, but I'd like to work on capping my green game to two putts or less consistently. Last week was a great start to this goal.
Tally-Ho did a 89 today at my home course. 70/119 46F/43B ..6295yds...more Geese than golfers today. I took my 710 MB's out and discovered their secret...put a little wrist flick into the shot, like with a wedge and Whammo!...you're up in the air like a cavity back. Yes I am dumb that way...I haven't played Blades since the 80's. ...sad I only have 2 rounds left before I have to put it all away for fall/winter...
Shot a wind swept 90 at a "foreign" course. Four 6's on the card the rest a mix of 4's and 5's and one 3. Pretty workman like round. Typically coming to the end of the season and i hit possibly the best drive i've managed all year.Had a new hybrid club in the bag and results were mixed. Not sure wither to keep playing once a week through the winter or just hit the range every couple of weeks.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Winter gloves yes or no? 5 minutes ago
- › Is Distance Really That Important for Amateurs? 16 minutes ago
- › Bogey golfer only thread (handicap index from 16 - 22) - what are... 18 minutes ago
- › Food Thread 19 minutes ago
- › question for persimmon players 19 minutes ago
- › My Swing (FireDragon76) 23 minutes ago
- › Best & Worst Dressed on LPGA Tour 24 minutes ago
- › Best balls on a tight budget? 31 minutes ago
- › Breaking bad club... A thread for those trying to break 100 33 minutes ago
- › Chris Como Named Tiger's New Coach 34 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes