Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 11/24/14 at 1:56pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Great all-around ball - good length, checks-up on shots to green, and arguable helps with a straighter flight. Totally disagree with comment that ball is "too pricey" - [less than $2.00/ball...
I must not have been paying attention when these came out for testing and review. Billchao mentioned it to me when we were playing together at TST outing in Erie. I ordered it online, and have...
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 651
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I normally don't post scores for the first month of play coming off a 3 month winter layoff, but decided to post every single round from the first played this year.......LOL
Stone Canyon 73.2CR 141Slope
I hit the ball terrible from the tee....... 4/13 fairways......7GIR(function of bad driving)........35putts
ouch.....I'm sure there will be more where this came from.
It was a pleasant sunny and 70 in KC today!! I was only able to play 9 holes because I took my son bowling, but at least I got to play.
Stone Canyon: Front nine........36.2CR 145slope.........39
I'm not holing any putts yet, but my lag putting was solid today. I didn't have any close looks, so I am happy with all the 2 putt pars. I really only threw away 1 shot. On the last, I needed 3 strokes to get down from the fringe 20ft away. Oh well...... I'm not complaining. My other 2 bogeys were tough up-and-ins so I deserved the scores. All in all....a good day.
Forgot the course stats:
71.4 course rating
Although the rating and slope are for the entire 18, but the back 9 is harder. Front 9 still closed.
Had to really consider it as had 77 on Thursday. But, normal for this time of year.
yesterday could only play 9 but shot a 44 par 37/3209 yds but 70-119 slope rating. They converted a par 4's into one of those par 4/5 the tee boxes are only 10 yds apart. Avg drive 171(using Wilson smart-core cheapo balls), straight but way short, 3gir, 5/7 fairways. the course was littered with balls from years past? with the vegetation gone/dead found a couple Hi-end Pro v's etc. I am 11 strokes better on first three 9 hole rounds of the season compared to last year, at this rate I should be shooting high 70's in may...
49/44 (scored better on the harder course). The 7 I got on the second hole didn't help.
Didn't shoot that great, but at least I got my swing back.
Played the first 5 holes on Brookside course 2 (rated 68.8/122) then the other 13 on course 1 (rated 72.9/130).
Around the 7th hole, I was getting my drives back, then on the 13th I got my 4 iron back again (over hit an uphill green from 182). After this my 8 iron was my 150 club again. Now I can use the MP32 with the stiff KBS. All 6 GIR I got were after the 9th hole, 3 of them with my 8 iron.
Anyone want to buy a set of MP33 with Xstiff KBS and Titleist 735 CM with Rifle 6.5?
47/47 for 94..best march score ever...70/119 slope. nothing to write home about..except... bouncing a 119yd, sky high, wedge shot out of the cup, it went down the flag stick and bounced out of the cup probably 10 feet in the air and landed on the fringe. I have played this course probably 100 times and never saw anything like that. Even the Geese (my gallery) thought it was amazing honk, honk they jeered..closest to a hole in 3 on a par 4 for me..I chipped, and putt, putted the hole for a DB. I also passed a whole crew of Gollums fishing "precious" golf balls out of the castle moat. I already got the pro v1's & others out of the moat last week. ..at least they let me play around them while they were foraging for their Easter eggs...Hurrah for spring.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › The "Ball Under a Foot of Water" Challenge 6 minutes ago
- › Unplayables in a Bunker - Let's Change a Rule of Golf! 11 minutes ago
- › Breaking bad club... A thread for those trying to break 100 14 minutes ago
- › Is Distance Really That Important for Amateurs? 39 minutes ago
- › Private Membership 57 minutes ago
- › Favorite TV Show(s) 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › How to Make a Centered Hip Turn 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Lihu) 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Best balls on a tight budget? 3 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes