Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 6/7/15 at 10:01am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Bought this net from Walmart to make better use of my home practice time. The net was easy to assemble, disassemble, and stow away when not in use. The indoor stand was a bit flimsy and requires...
Yes, these are the grips that the most interesting golfer in the world uses on his clubs. While the Mechanic has aced a few holes with this grip in his hands, read on to see if these grips will fit...
For the last few years, I've worn the Next Belt, which is essentially identical to the Mission belt. Instead of the holes you find on a standard belt, the Mission belt uses a ratchet system. The...
Over the last few rounds I've been able to play the Snell My Tour golf ball, and at this point, I'd go so far as to say that it is my ball of choice. Even though I play right around a 9 handicap, I...
Sun Mountain just released a new hi tech cart called the "Reflex". I have been using it now for about 2 weeks and have formed an impression of it. It was pretty much ready to go out of the box...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 651
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I normally don't post scores for the first month of play coming off a 3 month winter layoff, but decided to post every single round from the first played this year.......LOL
Stone Canyon 73.2CR 141Slope
I hit the ball terrible from the tee....... 4/13 fairways......7GIR(function of bad driving)........35putts
ouch.....I'm sure there will be more where this came from.
It was a pleasant sunny and 70 in KC today!! I was only able to play 9 holes because I took my son bowling, but at least I got to play.
Stone Canyon: Front nine........36.2CR 145slope.........39
I'm not holing any putts yet, but my lag putting was solid today. I didn't have any close looks, so I am happy with all the 2 putt pars. I really only threw away 1 shot. On the last, I needed 3 strokes to get down from the fringe 20ft away. Oh well...... I'm not complaining. My other 2 bogeys were tough up-and-ins so I deserved the scores. All in all....a good day.
Forgot the course stats:
71.4 course rating
Although the rating and slope are for the entire 18, but the back 9 is harder. Front 9 still closed.
Had to really consider it as had 77 on Thursday. But, normal for this time of year.
yesterday could only play 9 but shot a 44 par 37/3209 yds but 70-119 slope rating. They converted a par 4's into one of those par 4/5 the tee boxes are only 10 yds apart. Avg drive 171(using Wilson smart-core cheapo balls), straight but way short, 3gir, 5/7 fairways. the course was littered with balls from years past? with the vegetation gone/dead found a couple Hi-end Pro v's etc. I am 11 strokes better on first three 9 hole rounds of the season compared to last year, at this rate I should be shooting high 70's in may...
49/44 (scored better on the harder course). The 7 I got on the second hole didn't help.
Didn't shoot that great, but at least I got my swing back.
Played the first 5 holes on Brookside course 2 (rated 68.8/122) then the other 13 on course 1 (rated 72.9/130).
Around the 7th hole, I was getting my drives back, then on the 13th I got my 4 iron back again (over hit an uphill green from 182). After this my 8 iron was my 150 club again. Now I can use the MP32 with the stiff KBS. All 6 GIR I got were after the 9th hole, 3 of them with my 8 iron.
Anyone want to buy a set of MP33 with Xstiff KBS and Titleist 735 CM with Rifle 6.5?
47/47 for 94..best march score ever...70/119 slope. nothing to write home about..except... bouncing a 119yd, sky high, wedge shot out of the cup, it went down the flag stick and bounced out of the cup probably 10 feet in the air and landed on the fringe. I have played this course probably 100 times and never saw anything like that. Even the Geese (my gallery) thought it was amazing honk, honk they jeered..closest to a hole in 3 on a par 4 for me..I chipped, and putt, putted the hole for a DB. I also passed a whole crew of Gollums fishing "precious" golf balls out of the castle moat. I already got the pro v1's & others out of the moat last week. ..at least they let me play around them while they were foraging for their Easter eggs...Hurrah for spring.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › 2015 Tournament Prep and Updates 1 minute ago
- › Ball Held by Inner Cup Liner, Ruling? (Pictures Inside) 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Working On? 9 minutes ago
- › Hope Solo - star US women soccer player might be left off world cup... 16 minutes ago
- › How to "Flight" Your Wedges and Short Irons 20 minutes ago
- › Try the Ping G30 LS TEC!!! 26 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Peasly23) 27 minutes ago
- › If you could have any pro's swing, whose would it be? 29 minutes ago
- › Horrible practice session - throw in the towel? 30 minutes ago
- › How to Drink (Alcohol) on the Golf Course with Strangers 34 minutes ago
- › Club Champ Multi-Sport Quik Net by SavvySwede
- › Lamkin Wrap-Tech Grip by Mr. Desmond
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by tristanhilton85
- › Snell Golf My Tour Ball by tristanhilton85
- › Sun Mountain Reflex Cart by Valleygolfer
- › Snell Golf Get Sum by newtogolf
- › ProAm by Morkin
- › PING G30 Driver by Mac62
- › Winn Dri-Tac Dark Gray Oversize Grip (+1/8 in.) by Mac62
- › Royal Manchester Golf Links by atb5079
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes