Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 6/7/15 at 10:01am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
So I was ordering some stuff online from Golfsmith and my order was a few dollars shy of qualifying for free shipping. Added a Snake Eyes leather glove to my order because it was cheap but still...
Bought this net from Walmart to make better use of my home practice time. The net was easy to assemble, disassemble, and stow away when not in use. The indoor stand was a bit flimsy and requires...
Yes, these are the grips that the most interesting golfer in the world uses on his clubs. While the Mechanic has aced a few holes with this grip in his hands, read on to see if these grips will fit...
For the last few years, I've worn the Next Belt, which is essentially identical to the Mission belt. Instead of the holes you find on a standard belt, the Mission belt uses a ratchet system. The...
Over the last few rounds I've been able to play the Snell My Tour golf ball, and at this point, I'd go so far as to say that it is my ball of choice. Even though I play right around a 9 handicap, I...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 674
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Shot 43 (+7) today!
Putts: 18 (only one 3 putt)
Penalties: I lost my ball in the rough on the first par 5, which resulted in a double bogey
Overall, I hit the ball really well today, and my putting was pretty good as well! Shots from 135 and in are the biggest source of doubt and difficulty for me.
48 on the front. 42 on the back.
I swear I"m THIS CLOSE to playing good golf!
I've started using keepmygolfscore.com and am learning a lot about my game after posting just two rounds.
If I can get up and down I could score well.
Right now though, when I miss a green, I bogey. Par 3s are the worst. - which was surprising to me.
Sorry for the double post I'm new and browsing from a mobile phone...if anyone could tell me how to delete posts that would be appreciated.
Shot a 70 today from a 70.3 CR, par 72. Decided to play a tee forward because my last 2 weeks have been rough. But on the range before the round, I had the "ureka!" moment and started hitting most of my shots great. Had 15GIR, 9FIR, and 32 putts. I didn't leave myself a lot of great birdie putts but I should've made more. I had the lines for most my putts, but my distance was off for a lot of them. Strength was the par 5s, birdied all 4 of them, and my driver (FINALLY!), I had 6/7 good drivers today. The bad one was a weak hook and didn't end up badly, but it still wasn't a great shot. The rest were dead straight and long. Felt really good to have it back on my drives. Weaknesses were par 3s, had a couple bogeys from missing the green and 3 putting once. My short irons weren't as accurate as I would've liked, either. Overall, not bad and not great. But definitely an improvement from recent rounds.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Dayton, OH 5 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 10 minutes ago
- › Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner 12 minutes ago
- › GAME GOLF - Digital Tracking System 15 minutes ago
- › Drought in California 26 minutes ago
- › 2015 Greenbrier Classic Discussion Thread 35 minutes ago
- › 64 degree wedge 37 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (July 2015) 54 minutes ago
- › When ball on path, can i choose 'nearest point of relief'? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Ball Held by Inner Cup Liner, Ruling? (Pictures Inside) 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Snake Eyes Mens Leather Golf Glove by SavvySwede
- › Club Champ Multi-Sport Quik Net by SavvySwede
- › Lamkin Wrap-Tech Grip by Mr. Desmond
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by tristanhilton85
- › Snell Golf My Tour Ball by tristanhilton85
- › Sun Mountain Reflex Cart by Valleygolfer
- › Snell Golf Get Sum by newtogolf
- › ProAm by Morkin
- › PING G30 Driver by Mac62
- › Winn Dri-Tac Dark Gray Oversize Grip (+1/8 in.) by Mac62
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes