Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I have always enjoyed walking. Always feel much more connected to the round, feel like i can learn the course better etc. However, of late some lower back nerve problems have really slowed me down....
The Garmin G3 is a basic, but very solid GPS unit. This is a model that came out a few years ago and it certainly doesn't have some of the advanced features that its successors have added. But what...
I was very excited to get a chance to review the Adidas Adipower Boost golf shoe. When I first checked them out on the Adidas website, I was intrigued by the Boost energy capsules, and I was...
Back in summer 2013, a Bridgestone ballfitting team visited my home course, Stonewolf GC in Fairview Heights, IL. The pair offered us a chance to test our current ball vs. Bridgestone products, and...
I was lucky enough to participate in a TST review of the e5. I completed Bridgestone's B-FIT online ball selection guide and, depending on whether I chose a ProV1 or a Srixon or a 330S or a 330RX...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 674
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Shot 43 (+7) today!
Putts: 18 (only one 3 putt)
Penalties: I lost my ball in the rough on the first par 5, which resulted in a double bogey
Overall, I hit the ball really well today, and my putting was pretty good as well! Shots from 135 and in are the biggest source of doubt and difficulty for me.
48 on the front. 42 on the back.
I swear I"m THIS CLOSE to playing good golf!
I've started using keepmygolfscore.com and am learning a lot about my game after posting just two rounds.
If I can get up and down I could score well.
Right now though, when I miss a green, I bogey. Par 3s are the worst. - which was surprising to me.
Sorry for the double post I'm new and browsing from a mobile phone...if anyone could tell me how to delete posts that would be appreciated.
Shot a 70 today from a 70.3 CR, par 72. Decided to play a tee forward because my last 2 weeks have been rough. But on the range before the round, I had the "ureka!" moment and started hitting most of my shots great. Had 15GIR, 9FIR, and 32 putts. I didn't leave myself a lot of great birdie putts but I should've made more. I had the lines for most my putts, but my distance was off for a lot of them. Strength was the par 5s, birdied all 4 of them, and my driver (FINALLY!), I had 6/7 good drivers today. The bad one was a weak hook and didn't end up badly, but it still wasn't a great shot. The rest were dead straight and long. Felt really good to have it back on my drives. Weaknesses were par 3s, had a couple bogeys from missing the green and 3 putting once. My short irons weren't as accurate as I would've liked, either. Overall, not bad and not great. But definitely an improvement from recent rounds.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › 2015 NFL Football Thread 40 seconds ago
- › 7 WD's by 1/2 way thru Friday's round. Was only 6 when I started... 1 minute ago
- › Best Course to play outside of the United States 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 Masters Prediction Contest! Win a Set of PURE Grips! 4 minutes ago
- › Share your personal course pictures. 9 minutes ago
- › Breaking Bad Club - A Thread for Golfers Trying to Break 100 9 minutes ago
- › "Lowest Score Wins" by Barzeski and Wedzik 12 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Lihu) 12 minutes ago
- › Coolest Light Switch 12 minutes ago
- › Have you ever hit anybody golfing? 15 minutes ago
- › Clicgear Model 3.5+ Push Cart by oregongolfguy
- › Garmin Approach G3 Golf GPS by dkolo
- › Adidas Adipower Boost Golf Shoes by k-troop
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by WUTiger
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Ball by Roblar
- › Lynx Predator Full Set by Tgb02
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by mmoan2
- › Mizuno MP FLI-HI Iron Hybrid by boogielicious
- › Odyssey Backstryke 2Ball Putter by dkolo
- › TaylorMade Mens Tour 360 ATV - White/Black/Metalic Silver Golf Shoes by dkolo
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes