Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 7/18/15 at 8:41pm in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 7/25/15 at 9:00pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
When I saw the review roll call for the Stable Stick I got excited immediately. At the time of it being posted I had an iPhone 4s, but I knew I would be purchasing a new phone shortly with...
Copied from forum because there was an advice to put my review on this page for other players who want to try SwingTalk. Wish it helps your...
This course was worth the hour long drive. Clean cut fairways. The starter got us going with advice on the first few holes! This was a better course than I deserved to be able to play. Worth it,...
This was a nice course. We started playing in the dark and they gave us complementary glow balls. The layout was very nice, and there are two challenging holes on the front 9 near water. One hole...
This is a really nice course. I really enjoyed playing in the professionally maintained course. The greens were difficult to hold if you are not a decent golfer. I played twilight because the...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 674
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Shot 43 (+7) today!
Putts: 18 (only one 3 putt)
Penalties: I lost my ball in the rough on the first par 5, which resulted in a double bogey
Overall, I hit the ball really well today, and my putting was pretty good as well! Shots from 135 and in are the biggest source of doubt and difficulty for me.
48 on the front. 42 on the back.
I swear I"m THIS CLOSE to playing good golf!
I've started using keepmygolfscore.com and am learning a lot about my game after posting just two rounds.
If I can get up and down I could score well.
Right now though, when I miss a green, I bogey. Par 3s are the worst. - which was surprising to me.
Sorry for the double post I'm new and browsing from a mobile phone...if anyone could tell me how to delete posts that would be appreciated.
Shot a 70 today from a 70.3 CR, par 72. Decided to play a tee forward because my last 2 weeks have been rough. But on the range before the round, I had the "ureka!" moment and started hitting most of my shots great. Had 15GIR, 9FIR, and 32 putts. I didn't leave myself a lot of great birdie putts but I should've made more. I had the lines for most my putts, but my distance was off for a lot of them. Strength was the par 5s, birdied all 4 of them, and my driver (FINALLY!), I had 6/7 good drivers today. The bad one was a weak hook and didn't end up badly, but it still wasn't a great shot. The rest were dead straight and long. Felt really good to have it back on my drives. Weaknesses were par 3s, had a couple bogeys from missing the green and 3 putting once. My short irons weren't as accurate as I would've liked, either. Overall, not bad and not great. But definitely an improvement from recent rounds.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
- › Anyone else find it easier to hit blades? 24 seconds ago
- › Video Game Thread 57 seconds ago
- › My Swing (TBennettGolf) 1 minute ago
- › how much is too much? 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 Quicken Loans National Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 5 minutes ago
- › The Drive for 5... 7 minutes ago
- › 2015 PGA Championship Prediction Contest, Win a pair of Adidas... 10 minutes ago
- › Golf League Playoff Thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › Favorite golf shirt 16 minutes ago
- › Stable Stick by Pretzel
- › SwingTalk Golf Swing Analyzer with Voice Feedback White by sawyerg419
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › George Wright Golf Course by Lihu
- › The Vault Golf Travel Bag by Abu3baid
- › ECCO Mens Golf Street Shoes - Birch/Black/Pure-Green by Abu3baid
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes