Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on Today at 5:44 pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
The fairways are mostly generous and unless one really is wild, it is hard to lose a golf ball. The rough can be a bit over the top at times so straight trumps long & wrong. Be ready for some fun...
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 674
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Shot 43 (+7) today!
Putts: 18 (only one 3 putt)
Penalties: I lost my ball in the rough on the first par 5, which resulted in a double bogey
Overall, I hit the ball really well today, and my putting was pretty good as well! Shots from 135 and in are the biggest source of doubt and difficulty for me.
48 on the front. 42 on the back.
I swear I"m THIS CLOSE to playing good golf!
I've started using keepmygolfscore.com and am learning a lot about my game after posting just two rounds.
If I can get up and down I could score well.
Right now though, when I miss a green, I bogey. Par 3s are the worst. - which was surprising to me.
Sorry for the double post I'm new and browsing from a mobile phone...if anyone could tell me how to delete posts that would be appreciated.
Shot a 70 today from a 70.3 CR, par 72. Decided to play a tee forward because my last 2 weeks have been rough. But on the range before the round, I had the "ureka!" moment and started hitting most of my shots great. Had 15GIR, 9FIR, and 32 putts. I didn't leave myself a lot of great birdie putts but I should've made more. I had the lines for most my putts, but my distance was off for a lot of them. Strength was the par 5s, birdied all 4 of them, and my driver (FINALLY!), I had 6/7 good drivers today. The bad one was a weak hook and didn't end up badly, but it still wasn't a great shot. The rest were dead straight and long. Felt really good to have it back on my drives. Weaknesses were par 3s, had a couple bogeys from missing the green and 3 putting once. My short irons weren't as accurate as I would've liked, either. Overall, not bad and not great. But definitely an improvement from recent rounds.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Big Break Palm Beaches Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. 11 minutes ago
- › Las Vegas Golf Course Recommendation 18 minutes ago
- › Chipping ratio 24 minutes ago
- › Help Bill Choose a Golf Ball 25 minutes ago
- › What Would You Yell At Tiger On 16 at TPC Scottsdale? 29 minutes ago
- › POLL: Do you book tee times online? 33 minutes ago
- › 2015 Waste Management Phoenix Open Discussion Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Best Shot You've Ever Witnessed (not by you) 42 minutes ago
- › Distance Ratio: Are your iron distances proportionate to your Driver 47 minutes ago
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes