Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 5/27/15 at 5:34pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Played here again last weekend. Just a great, rolling links course always in wonderful condition. If you ever get to south central PA, play this course.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 674
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Shot 43 (+7) today!
Putts: 18 (only one 3 putt)
Penalties: I lost my ball in the rough on the first par 5, which resulted in a double bogey
Overall, I hit the ball really well today, and my putting was pretty good as well! Shots from 135 and in are the biggest source of doubt and difficulty for me.
48 on the front. 42 on the back.
I swear I"m THIS CLOSE to playing good golf!
I've started using keepmygolfscore.com and am learning a lot about my game after posting just two rounds.
If I can get up and down I could score well.
Right now though, when I miss a green, I bogey. Par 3s are the worst. - which was surprising to me.
Sorry for the double post I'm new and browsing from a mobile phone...if anyone could tell me how to delete posts that would be appreciated.
Shot a 70 today from a 70.3 CR, par 72. Decided to play a tee forward because my last 2 weeks have been rough. But on the range before the round, I had the "ureka!" moment and started hitting most of my shots great. Had 15GIR, 9FIR, and 32 putts. I didn't leave myself a lot of great birdie putts but I should've made more. I had the lines for most my putts, but my distance was off for a lot of them. Strength was the par 5s, birdied all 4 of them, and my driver (FINALLY!), I had 6/7 good drivers today. The bad one was a weak hook and didn't end up badly, but it still wasn't a great shot. The rest were dead straight and long. Felt really good to have it back on my drives. Weaknesses were par 3s, had a couple bogeys from missing the green and 3 putting once. My short irons weren't as accurate as I would've liked, either. Overall, not bad and not great. But definitely an improvement from recent rounds.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Video of Tom Kite Pitch-Chip from Down The Line High FPS Entire... 5 minutes ago
- › My Swing (kkennedy1122) 22 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone Ball Fitting 24 minutes ago
- › Golf Tags on Kickstarter 24 minutes ago
- › Pete Cowen on bunker play 28 minutes ago
- › GAME GOLF & TST Challenge - Win Autographed Shirt and Hat by GG Pros! 38 minutes ago
- › Are these glasses against the rules? 40 minutes ago
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 44 minutes ago
- › Why is it...I'm either A) good at putting, B) good teeing off or C)... 45 minutes ago
- › what is your trigger thought for the downswing? 46 minutes ago
- › Royal Manchester Golf Links by atb5079
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest