just had a really crazy round 1 eagle, 2 birdies and i played that bad on other holes i was still over par for my handicap +2 :(
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 5/24/15 at 4:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
Beyond color you don't usually put much thought into a belt. They all worked the same, you cinched it up, popped the hook into the hole and you were done. The 1" waist increments served us well...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 694
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I played one of the city courses today. Slope was 123 and rating 71.
I shot 44-40 for an 84. That is 12 over par.
I was 9 over through five holes. I was actually really happy with an 84 after how I started. I found something in my swing and I hope to play better tomorrow. I will update tomorrow.
The wind was howling today.
3-putted the first hole like a bozo, and missed 4 footers on 10, 12, 14. Even though I had 16 putts, it was not a good putting day.
Trying to hit a low running driver into the wind on both 13 and 18 led to horrendous, stroke-eating shots. I definitely let the first double get to me, but after the 2nd one I realized I had to get my sh#t together before this becomes a really bad round
All done in exactly 92 minutes...I fooled around a bit too, looking to find free golf balls
77-73. 35-42 and 35-38. The back 9 is much harder but I played pretty brilliantly on the front bth rounds. Could've easily been a 33 in round 1 but missed a 1 foot putt and a few other putts. Much more consistent putting in 2nd round with 2 birdies & 3 bogeys. Both rounds from Tips at Cowboys Golf Club
Shot a 63 on a par 55 par 3 course. Four bogeys, two doubles, and 12 pars. Missed a few good chances at birdie. Was hitting the ball well for the most part so overall I was happy. The two doubles were due to poor tee shots followed by bad pitch/chip shots. Nice weather made it pretty enjoyable.
Ugh. 89. I was at a 34 after 8 holes and the wheels came off. I presumably started getting off my front foot and hitting the worst shots. only parring 3 holes out of the next eleven. I had a triple bogey, three double bogey's....and 3 bogey's that crushed my round. Tee shots failed me miserably.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
- › How To Improve My Handicap in 21 Days... 10 minutes ago
- › Irish Open or the Byron Nelson 38 minutes ago
- › Change the putting grip? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › My Swing (SoundandFury) 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › The Biggest Secret? SLIDE Your Hips 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Rules incident in Des Moines 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › Hello from Stockton, CA... 2 hours ago
- › Hitting Positions vs Making a Functional Golf Swing 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › 7 minute tee time internal, really? Can weekend golfers in big... 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest