just had a really crazy round 1 eagle, 2 birdies and i played that bad on other holes i was still over par for my handicap +2 :(
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 2/4/15 at 2:25pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I had decided over the winter months to work hard on my swing to get a positive angle of attack with the driver. This required me to practice with the ball teed up much higher and further up in my...
I’ve played over 10 rounds with these grips and I can’t say enough how much like these grips. It fits perfect in my hand, has a great feel and the reduced tapered end makes it easy to maintain...
Overall the Talon is a great glove. When looking for a great glove, it’s all about the fit to the hand, the feel and grip on the club and lastly comfort. The Talon glove had two of the three...
I picked up this book after it was posting for discussion in the Reading Room section of The Sand Trap. James Sieckmann is a former PGA Pro who turned to coaching. His methods were developed...
I was at my local golf shop in need of a putter. I played around with Ping, Odyssey & scotty Camerons. I finally picked up a Cleveland Classic #1, 34" and it was on! It was buttery soft with a...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 694
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I played one of the city courses today. Slope was 123 and rating 71.
I shot 44-40 for an 84. That is 12 over par.
I was 9 over through five holes. I was actually really happy with an 84 after how I started. I found something in my swing and I hope to play better tomorrow. I will update tomorrow.
The wind was howling today.
3-putted the first hole like a bozo, and missed 4 footers on 10, 12, 14. Even though I had 16 putts, it was not a good putting day.
Trying to hit a low running driver into the wind on both 13 and 18 led to horrendous, stroke-eating shots. I definitely let the first double get to me, but after the 2nd one I realized I had to get my sh#t together before this becomes a really bad round
All done in exactly 92 minutes...I fooled around a bit too, looking to find free golf balls
77-73. 35-42 and 35-38. The back 9 is much harder but I played pretty brilliantly on the front bth rounds. Could've easily been a 33 in round 1 but missed a 1 foot putt and a few other putts. Much more consistent putting in 2nd round with 2 birdies & 3 bogeys. Both rounds from Tips at Cowboys Golf Club
Shot a 63 on a par 55 par 3 course. Four bogeys, two doubles, and 12 pars. Missed a few good chances at birdie. Was hitting the ball well for the most part so overall I was happy. The two doubles were due to poor tee shots followed by bad pitch/chip shots. Nice weather made it pretty enjoyable.
Ugh. 89. I was at a 34 after 8 holes and the wheels came off. I presumably started getting off my front foot and hitting the worst shots. only parring 3 holes out of the next eleven. I had a triple bogey, three double bogey's....and 3 bogey's that crushed my round. Tee shots failed me miserably.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › You/he/she is a true golfer because .... 1 minute ago
- › I am switching to Universal Swing! 8 minutes ago
- › 2015 Zurich Classic Discussion Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Anchored Putters Rules Change (Effective January 1, 2016) 31 minutes ago
- › New here 32 minutes ago
- › AimPoint Green Reading 48 minutes ago
- › My Swing (saevel25) 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › re-finishing metal woods and hybrids? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › My Swing (bmartin461) 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › The Tiger Woods Retirement Thread 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › Cleveland Classic Putter by Elmer
- › Nike Sport II Cart Bag by Elmer
- › Ogio Grom Stand Bag by Elmer
- › Nike Mnes NG Perforated Reversible Belt by Elmer
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by meenman
- › True Linkswear TRUE motion by boogielicious
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest