just had a really crazy round 1 eagle, 2 birdies and i played that bad on other holes i was still over par for my handicap +2 :(
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 6/7/15 at 10:01am in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
So I was ordering some stuff online from Golfsmith and my order was a few dollars shy of qualifying for free shipping. Added a Snake Eyes leather glove to my order because it was cheap but still...
Bought this net from Walmart to make better use of my home practice time. The net was easy to assemble, disassemble, and stow away when not in use. The indoor stand was a bit flimsy and requires...
Yes, these are the grips that the most interesting golfer in the world uses on his clubs. While the Mechanic has aced a few holes with this grip in his hands, read on to see if these grips will fit...
For the last few years, I've worn the Next Belt, which is essentially identical to the Mission belt. Instead of the holes you find on a standard belt, the Mission belt uses a ratchet system. The...
Over the last few rounds I've been able to play the Snell My Tour golf ball, and at this point, I'd go so far as to say that it is my ball of choice. Even though I play right around a 9 handicap, I...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 694
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I played one of the city courses today. Slope was 123 and rating 71.
I shot 44-40 for an 84. That is 12 over par.
I was 9 over through five holes. I was actually really happy with an 84 after how I started. I found something in my swing and I hope to play better tomorrow. I will update tomorrow.
The wind was howling today.
3-putted the first hole like a bozo, and missed 4 footers on 10, 12, 14. Even though I had 16 putts, it was not a good putting day.
Trying to hit a low running driver into the wind on both 13 and 18 led to horrendous, stroke-eating shots. I definitely let the first double get to me, but after the 2nd one I realized I had to get my sh#t together before this becomes a really bad round
All done in exactly 92 minutes...I fooled around a bit too, looking to find free golf balls
77-73. 35-42 and 35-38. The back 9 is much harder but I played pretty brilliantly on the front bth rounds. Could've easily been a 33 in round 1 but missed a 1 foot putt and a few other putts. Much more consistent putting in 2nd round with 2 birdies & 3 bogeys. Both rounds from Tips at Cowboys Golf Club
Shot a 63 on a par 55 par 3 course. Four bogeys, two doubles, and 12 pars. Missed a few good chances at birdie. Was hitting the ball well for the most part so overall I was happy. The two doubles were due to poor tee shots followed by bad pitch/chip shots. Nice weather made it pretty enjoyable.
Ugh. 89. I was at a 34 after 8 holes and the wheels came off. I presumably started getting off my front foot and hitting the worst shots. only parring 3 holes out of the next eleven. I had a triple bogey, three double bogey's....and 3 bogey's that crushed my round. Tee shots failed me miserably.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › What Are You Working On? 20 seconds ago
- › What is really wrong with Tiger Woods? 2 minutes ago
- › Help with putting! 4 minutes ago
- › Bubba Watson Bought a New Car 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Greenbrier Classic Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › My Swing (allenc) 15 minutes ago
- › Iron help....ping G10 18 minutes ago
- › My Swing (billchao) 21 minutes ago
- › Problem Combining Cavity Back and Blade Wedges 38 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (July 2015) 39 minutes ago
- › Snake Eyes Mens Leather Golf Glove by SavvySwede
- › Club Champ Multi-Sport Quik Net by SavvySwede
- › Lamkin Wrap-Tech Grip by Mr. Desmond
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by tristanhilton85
- › Snell Golf My Tour Ball by tristanhilton85
- › Sun Mountain Reflex Cart by Valleygolfer
- › Snell Golf Get Sum by newtogolf
- › ProAm by Morkin
- › PING G30 Driver by Mac62
- › Winn Dri-Tac Dark Gray Oversize Grip (+1/8 in.) by Mac62
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes