5-over for a 40. Started off well - even after three holes - but I had a stretch of five bogeys. Finished with a par, though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 5/27/15 at 5:34pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
Played here again last weekend. Just a great, rolling links course always in wonderful condition. If you ever get to south central PA, play this course.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 707
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
Sixty-eight years old and playing my second season of golf. Today, I made my first hole-in-one. 159 yards from Tee, over a pond with short Fairway. Hit an orange Bridgestone 6 with Adams 6 Hybrid. The ball hit short of the cup and went in on one bounce. Came close last year on same hole but stopped on the left lip of the cup. Had a bad case of the butterflies as I approached the Green with the ball nowhere in sight.
Even though were not supposed to respond to posts in this thread congrats anyways.
Gotta' love 3 day weekends! I teed it up this morning at Stone Canyon: 73.2cr and 141 slope
I am still trying to change my ball flight "on the fly" and today was a complete disaster!!
I'm still trying to play the ball more forward with an open stance with my irons too, and my ball contact is terrible. I can't seem to move the bottom of my arc forward! LOL ....oh well. On the rare chance I do hit a nice drive, I can't seem to hit any of my irons well except for my wedges. I haven't changed my wedge ball position....every other iron strike is a tad bit off the toe and a little heavy.
83 ESC 82 front 40 back 43 rated 73.4 slope 139 indexed 7.0
1 D bogey
1 T bogey
Well I have not been playing very much lately maybe 3 times the past 4 weeks so I wasn't expecting a lot of good things, Overall I really didn't play terrible I think if I could have just avoided 2 or 3 mistakes and my round would have been in the 70's. I know the total putt count looks high but the greens I play are not easy and I'm not a very good putter right now but I just don't think it's the only reason I'm having a hard time breaking 80 here lately, I think if I would have drove the ball a little better especially the first hole I caught the thing right on the neck and it barely went 50 yards.
Finally had a dry day for a round, still wet under foot, no run all carry, but the umbrella stayed in the bag. had 38 front nine, putter was hot,43 back nine, missed a few makeable 6 footers, but overall 81 very pleasing, Looking forward to Tuesday game if we have dry weather the next couple days, August rainfall my district was 375mm or 15 inches.
Moss Creek Golf Course, Clayton, OH
Bizarre round. I hit my driver better than I may have ever. Nothing super long, but either in the fairway or just barely off it. Kept the same ball all round long. Irons were poor and putting was a catastrophe. The funny thing was that the greens were so poor that I more or less mentally checked out on them. Usually a three-putt gets me mad. With the green-brown lunar landscape that passed for greens, I'd just putt out and move on to the next tee. I was actually stunned with I totaled it all up afterwards.
It is a real shame This course has a really solid layout and the damage to the greens makes it almost unplayable.
41, I was pretty close! An OOB tee shot on hole 6 was the only real awful shot I had today - I teed off with a hybrid and just launched it sideways off the toe. I made a double bogey on it which is pretty solid considering the circumstances. I had a couple good looks for birdie but I couldn't knock any of them down.
I was up a little too late last night and turned off the alarm this morning and decided to sleep in and stay rested because I always bowl with my son in the afternoons on the weekend. We only bowled 10 games each (usually 15 or more) so I decided to play golf this evening. I can't hit anything solid right now except for my wedges! I hacked all around the course today and carded a 42 at stone canyon with only 13 putts!!!! I tried to move the ball back to my normal setup, and now I'm still hacking!! LOL....now my golf game is in a pickle.
Im bowling better than I play golf right now! LOL........ I rolled a 10 game set and averaged a 205 today.
-3 32 on front and +12 47 on back of weird par 70 course I've never played. Rating was 1.2 under par so the 79 actually ticked my trend up a 10th. Weirdest day of golf I've ever played. Honestly I could have been -6 or so on the front I played that well. I missed a few birdie putts by miniscule distances, hanging on lip type stuff. Besides one long putt on a par 5 all the birdies I did make were tap in's. But all hell broke loose on the back and I played strangely, haven't made so many doubles since I started in 2012.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Repairing green in your putting line 16 minutes ago
- › Are there too many rules in golf? 23 minutes ago
- › My Swing (kkennedy1122) 23 minutes ago
- › Euros Complain U.S. Fans Too Boozed Up 30 minutes ago
- › 2015 Irish Open Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Breaking Bad Club - A Thread for Golfers Trying to Break 100 38 minutes ago
- › My Swing (DannyMac) 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Is it just me or does this look a bit chicken wingy? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Replacing clubs with hybrids 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Hello from Winnipeg 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Royal Manchester Golf Links by atb5079
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest