A disappointing, mistake laden 42 last night. 6 pars and 3 doubles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 5/16/15 at 4:49pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 1/11/15 at 8:13pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 5/22/15 at 3:17pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
Beyond color you don't usually put much thought into a belt. They all worked the same, you cinched it up, popped the hook into the hole and you were done. The 1" waist increments served us well...
I purchased Clear Shield along with some Club Armor off of amazon for use in my fairway woods and driver. You can see my review on Club Armor here. The Clear Shield pack comes with 10 pre cut vinyl...
I had decided over the winter months to work hard on my swing to get a positive angle of attack with the driver. This required me to practice with the ball teed up much higher and further up in my...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 539
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I thought that driving into less trouble would improve my game... Strangely, I finally acquire a new 460cc driver instead of the older smaller types and then my irons suffer. I was hitting them fine 5 weeks ago, but now... week after week I can't hit one to save my life... Short game is as always.
I scored a 109.
I hit 7/13 fairways, but a miserable 2 GIRs. Mostly 2 putts. Most of my good shots were off of the tee, with mediocre shots otherwise. Not completely terrible, but it could have been better. I bested my best drive from last week, so clearly driving is no longer something I need to work on.
Bloody irons...... hehehe
Shot 80. 46 deg's cold, raining, hard wind. Had to ford couple small rivers due to rain. There was only one other looney on the course with me. Conditions were so soft that a 7 iron knuckleball from rough sank half way in to the green on 16th.
My best on that course is 79 so was quite amazed of the result.
shot a 73 today. par 70 99/62.3... not exactly a hard course, but the greens stopped me from making a ton of Birdies... made a triple on 16 for no reason.
played a course I haven't played in a few months yesterday and man that course has gone down hill. the greens were completely trashed, completely covered in big deep pitch marks... the trash cans at every tee box were overflowing with beer cans and stunk... I doubt the trash had been picked up all week... there was also trash blowing around on the course... I would have been really pissed if I had not gotten a deal on golf now. I think I shot an 88... again my driving is what really let me down...I really need to spend some time on the range and get the big dog in the fairway.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 2 minutes ago
- › What are you listening to? 3 minutes ago
- › TST SoCal 2015 Spring Outing - May 24th, 2015 @ Industry Hills... 7 minutes ago
- › All about Summer 18 minutes ago
- › chest turn 35 minutes ago
- › The TST Member tournament play thread.... 46 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (May 2015) 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › My Swing (golfrocks) 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › New Clubs - How much is too much 2 hours ago
- › PING - Tell Me About your Pings 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › Your Short Game Solution: Mastering the Finesse Game from 120 Yards... by boogielicious
- › Cleveland Classic Putter by Elmer
- › Nike Sport II Cart Bag by Elmer
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest