A disappointing, mistake laden 42 last night. 6 pars and 3 doubles.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGolf Generaltagged by System, 10/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'll be a tour pro... Last post on 8/13/14 at 1:52am in Golf Talk
- Is anyone getting Dicks Sporting Goods coupons? Last post on 7/4/12 at 12:20pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
- Golfsmith Fitting vs. Golf Galaxy Fitting Last post on 9/4/14 at 3:44pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Playing 9 or 18 by yourself. Last post on 11/20/14 at 1:23pm in Golf Talk
- Increased High Speed Camera Prices Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:35pm in Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc.
I must not have been paying attention when these came out for testing and review. Billchao mentioned it to me when we were playing together at TST outing in Erie. I ordered it online, and have...
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
From the creator of the classic HipTi Driver comes this flat black, easygoing, straight driver with distance. Jesse Ortiz has always carved his prototypes from wood by hand. It was the way he was...
What'd You Shoot Today? - Page 539
TheSandTrap.com Top Picks
I thought that driving into less trouble would improve my game... Strangely, I finally acquire a new 460cc driver instead of the older smaller types and then my irons suffer. I was hitting them fine 5 weeks ago, but now... week after week I can't hit one to save my life... Short game is as always.
I scored a 109.
I hit 7/13 fairways, but a miserable 2 GIRs. Mostly 2 putts. Most of my good shots were off of the tee, with mediocre shots otherwise. Not completely terrible, but it could have been better. I bested my best drive from last week, so clearly driving is no longer something I need to work on.
Bloody irons...... hehehe
Shot 80. 46 deg's cold, raining, hard wind. Had to ford couple small rivers due to rain. There was only one other looney on the course with me. Conditions were so soft that a 7 iron knuckleball from rough sank half way in to the green on 16th.
My best on that course is 79 so was quite amazed of the result.
shot a 73 today. par 70 99/62.3... not exactly a hard course, but the greens stopped me from making a ton of Birdies... made a triple on 16 for no reason.
played a course I haven't played in a few months yesterday and man that course has gone down hill. the greens were completely trashed, completely covered in big deep pitch marks... the trash cans at every tee box were overflowing with beer cans and stunk... I doubt the trash had been picked up all week... there was also trash blowing around on the course... I would have been really pissed if I had not gotten a deal on golf now. I think I shot an 88... again my driving is what really let me down...I really need to spend some time on the range and get the big dog in the fairway.
- What'd You Shoot Today?
- › Is "ready" golf against the rules? 9 minutes ago
- › Chris Como Named Tiger's New Coach 11 minutes ago
- › NEW Titleist 915D Driver, First Look 15 minutes ago
- › Hogan's Pivot - 'Right Loading' Discussion 30 minutes ago
- › Best balls on a tight budget? 30 minutes ago
- › Food Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Wow, Tiger got Dissed by Dan Jenkins? 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › The Stimpmeter speed of my carpet is... 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Best Shot of the Week 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › IceSkin Cooling Shirt by Garmatex by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes