or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › WITB Photo Edition!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WITB Photo Edition! - Page 24

post #415 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post

Just picked up my R11 today and added it to the bag...

 

IMG_20110204_132214.jpg

 

IMG_20110204_132309.jpg

 

IMG_20110204_132449.jpg


The r11 looks awesome, can't wait to add one to my bag. If you don't mind me asking what driver did you play before?

post #416 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlapShotGolfer View Post

The r11 looks awesome, can't wait to add one to my bag. If you don't mind me asking what driver did you play before?



Thanks!  I gamed a R9 Supertri before.

post #417 of 846

014.JPG015.JPG

post #418 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post





Thanks!  I gamed a R9 Supertri before.


Now if you'd just get your clubs in the right spots in the bag you'd be set.
post #419 of 846

Just added this little guy to my bag.. I have a really good feeling about this one.

 

My Scottsdale!

post #420 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBlack14 View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post





Thanks!  I gamed a R9 Supertri before.




Now if you'd just get your clubs in the right spots in the bag you'd be set.


How are they in the wrong spot???

post #421 of 846

What is the trajectory compared to the supertri? Higher launch? Lower? About the same?
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post





Thanks!  I gamed a R9 Supertri before.

post #422 of 846

Titleist 909D2 w/ Diamana Blue X

Nike V/R Tour 15' Voodoo S

Cleveland Hi-bore 2-iron hybrid

Nike V/R blades 3-pw S300

Titleist Vokey 54 and 58'

Odyssey Tour Black #2

post #423 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post





How are they in the wrong spot???


I looks like you put them in that way, that's how.

 

Seriously though, you've arranged your clubs in a non-traditional way, but since it seems to work for you, go for it!
 

post #424 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_miller View Post




I looks like you put them in that way, that's how.

 

Seriously though, you've arranged your clubs in a non-traditional way, but since it seems to work for you, go for it!
 


Then enlighten me as to what is the "traditional" way?  There is only one way to put your clubs in the Woode system.

post #425 of 846



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post




Then enlighten me as to what is the "traditional" way?  There is only one way to put your clubs in the Woode system.



My best guess would be that the "Woode system" is itself, not traditional.

 

 

EDIT: I looked it up and it's definitely not traditional, but perhaps common enough with all the extra woods/hybrids people carry now that it shouldn't seem so strange. Perhaps what he meant was the upside down looking way you have your longest covered clubs at the bottom rather than the top. It's personal preference is everything's covered.

 

Zoom-ogio-vaporlite-stand-bag-d.jpg

post #426 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post


Then enlighten me as to what is the "traditional" way?  There is only one way to put your clubs in the Woode system.


I think traditional is usually with the longer clubs up top. 

post #427 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_miller View Post



 



My best guess would be that the "Woode system" is itself, not traditional.

 

 

EDIT: I looked it up and it's definitely not traditional, but perhaps common enough with all the extra woods/hybrids people carry now that it shouldn't seem so strange. Perhaps what he meant was the upside down looking way you have your longest covered clubs at the bottom rather than the top. It's personal preference is everything's covered.

 

Zoom-ogio-vaporlite-stand-bag-d.jpg



This picture is upside down.  My driver is in the bottom left corner because the picture is upside down.  You dont put this bag on a cart with the legs facing out.  Common sense here.

post #428 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post





This picture is upside down.  My driver is in the bottom left corner because the picture is upside down.  You dont put this bag on a cart with the legs facing out.  Common sense here.


Huh?
 

post #429 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post





This picture is upside down.  My driver is in the bottom left corner because the picture is upside down.  You dont put this bag on a cart with the legs facing out.  Common sense here.



It must not be too common, cause you've lost me here as well.

post #430 of 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddmlazarchick View Post





This picture is upside down.  My driver is in the bottom left corner because the picture is upside down.  You dont put this bag on a cart with the legs facing out.  Common sense here.


You are absolutely right, you don't put any bag with the legs facing out.  The bag you are using is designed for carrying or even using a push cart.  So the "common sense" way to put your clubs in the bag would be to start with your driver in the top stop (the slot farthest from the legs) and insert the clubs that follow down the side.  Similar the way you have it just in reverse. 

 

With that said, there are plenty of people who set up their bag like yours (I personally don't understand it), so I wouldn't worry about it.  You really only need to look at a number of the other postings to understand what people are talking about with their setup being reversed to yours.

post #431 of 846
Let me handle this guys.

500
500500500
post #432 of 846

Recent pics of my setup, guess I have to change my sig:

 

img2011021900050.jpgimg2011021900048.jpg

img2011021900057.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › WITB Photo Edition!