or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › WITB Photo Edition!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WITB Photo Edition! - Page 39

post #685 of 852

Here is my bag of tricks.  I roll with 13.  I don't know why but I love the ATV 56 wedge, I seem to be able to play all types of shots with it.  I have not had a set gap wedge in a while.  I got the i20 set gap this year and it just feels like you are cheating, it is that easy to hit.  Put the G20 4i in my bag this year and it fles.  I just choke down on the 2h when I need something in between.  I really like the feel and the look of the Cleveland Classic 2 as well. I like it better than the SC Del Mar I used to play.  

 

 

post #686 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa View Post

Here is the bag,,,

 

 

 

best bag i have saw yet!

post #687 of 852
Updated...

Driver: Adams Titanium Tight Lies High Launch Max COR w/ Regular Flex Super Shaft Lightweight Mid-Kick (10.5°) Orca tail Headcover.

Fairway woods:
Adams Tight Lies w/ Regular Flex Graphite Super Shafts.
Original (16°) Adams Standard Headcover.
Strong 7 (24°) "Mr. Sharky" Headcover.

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal w/ Regular Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts & Black Widow Tour Silk grips.
5-iron (27°)
6-iron (30°)
7-iron (33.5°)
8-iron (37°)
9-iron (41°)
PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG. 588 Gunmetal w/ S Flex Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts & Black Widow Tour Silk grips.
GW (51°)
SW (57°)
LW (64°)

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC w/ Tiger Shark over-sized grip 31"

Bag: Nike Lightweight Stand Bag.
Assorted Tees (Tall white, short red or black).
Balls: Callaway Hex Bite and Srixon Soft Feel.
Retractable ball retriever.
Towels: 2 Black Widow towels.
Umbrella: Nike super size.
"Switchblade" Divot repair tool.
Swiss Army knife.
Extra Black Widow Q-Loc spikes
Lighter.
Spray Sunscreen (50SPF).
Misc. coins
post #688 of 852
suzupa2u.jpg
post #689 of 852
6eny7y4u.jpg
post #690 of 852
Here's mine

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Newest addition
full.jpg

What you see (and don't see)
PING TISI 8.5 degree driver
PING Anser 4 wood
PING ISI 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,Wedge,Sandwedge,Lobwedge with ZZ-65 shafts
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1
Clic gear B3 bag
Clic gear 3.0 cart

Todo:
- New driver
- Add hybrid
- Add gap wedge (PING ISI 52 degree Sandwedge)
- New putter for European greens (SLOW!)
- Have the set checked for loft, lie, bounce

And yes that's a Mini on the background.. Absolutely love it, but needs to go as we're expecting a baby mid September :)
post #691 of 852

newest additions to the bag... Ju Ju's and a new scotty cover for my new-to-me Fastback 1.5! 

 

1000

post #692 of 852

mcmanus,

 

What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

post #693 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motley01 View Post

mcmanus,

What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

Ju Ju's are custom, handmade head covers that likely cost more than that Scotty of yours.....
post #694 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motley01 View Post

mcmanus,

 

What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post


Ju Ju's are custom, handmade head covers that likely cost more than that Scotty of yours.....

From the very small amount of "research" I just did, it looks like Juju is a woman here in Southern California that makes custom headcovers only, with apparently no website of her own, no advertising, etc, because all I could find is a couple of reviews on other sites like this one.  One of those reviews said they are in the vicinity of $35 per.

 

I think it would be really cool to replace all of the brand-whoring headcovers I currently have with a set of simple knit covers that match my bag, but first I have to get a new bag, and then, I'm still not sure if it's really worth a could hundred bucks.  I could buy another 3 or 5 wood for that!!!

post #695 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motley01 View Post

mcmanus,

What in the..... I'm sorry but those headcovers are hidious, looks like your grandma sewed them for you. Whats a Ju Ju? Love the scotty and cover though!

Maybe do so research... Ju Ju makes probably the highest quality headcovers on the market. She doesn't need a website it's all word of mouth and she's extremely busy (4+ week wait times

I much prefer the simplicity vs brand whoring..
post #696 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

From the very small amount of "research" I just did, it looks like Juju is a woman here in Southern California that makes custom headcovers only, with apparently no website of her own, no advertising, etc, because all I could find is a couple of reviews on other sites like this one.  One of those reviews said they are in the vicinity of $35 per.

I think it would be really cool to replace all of the brand-whoring headcovers I currently have with a set of simple knit covers that match my bag, but first I have to get a new bag, and then, I'm still not sure if it's really worth a could hundred bucks.  I could buy another 3 or 5 wood for that!!!

The set I have I am extremely comfortable with so the investment is worth it to me. She custom makes them for each club. A guy I golf with dropped 2x as much on Jane Craig's and they don't match in quality
post #697 of 852
Love my JuJu's! I think they're on the last page.
post #698 of 852

sorry about the crappy pic. TM burner 2.0 irons 5-9 pw sw, Ping wedges 52 and 60 degree,Nickent 3w,Burner 2.0 rescue's 21.5 and 24. TM burner 2.0 driver 10.5, Ping putter, Cleveland Golf stand bag with cart bag coming soon.

post #699 of 852

Was waiting for the new irons to come in before I posted in this thread, here's my current bag. 

AppleMark

R9 Supertri, Adams A12 Pro Hybrid and Titleist 909 15.5* Fairway Wood (hidden behind driver and hybrid) - Was in a different thread, but the Patriot Pack did come with an Orange Case for a while. Much easier to remember than the black case that comes with it now. 

 

New Mizuno MP64 Irons 

AppleMark

Dynamic Gold S300 shaft with New Decade Multi Compound Whiteout Red Grips

Wedges 56* and 60* Vokey SM Oil Can - Will probably move to a three wedge setup when these need replaced

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback

post #700 of 852

Taylormade burner 2.0 irons 4-sw,Ping tour-s wedges 52-60,Ping Karsten putter,TM burner 2.0 driver 10.5 degrees, 21.5 and 24 degree rescues, New bag that I picked up today

post #701 of 852

New pic with new bag I picked up today

post #702 of 852
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieL View Post

Taylormade burner 2.0 irons 4-sw,Ping tour-s wedges 52-60,Ping Karsten putter,TM burner 2.0 driver 10.5 degrees, 21.5 and 24 degree rescues, New bag that I picked up today

 

Which Ogio bag is that? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › WITB Photo Edition!