I have a 49 rack of course logo balls. I might scrawl on the corresponding ball some of those accomplishments (I can think of 9, see below), or make a little tag. It's getting full. Goal this year is to play a lot of new courses. Enjoying it a lot.
- I have a ball from the 1st Eagle course. So that will get tagged.
- My first birdie was decades ago and I don't remember the course, it was in Kansas City. Else I'd do that too.
- My low score (+2 - 74) from last year, they are just now ordering logo balls so I'll stop by and get that one - and definitely mark it up.
- Can't think of anything other than the eventual Ace.
- And maybe the first par or under round. it's close....
- First real tournament - unlikely, not interested
- First and any tournament win - unlikely, not interested
Wouldn't it be cool -
- I love to have my definition of "perfect round" (all Fairways hit, all GIR, all 2 putts or better) - that's a 'stretch goal' to say the least (likely near impossible for my level of play and practice) - but one gets lucky in stretches.....
- There are a several courses I play with Par 4 greens I can reach, and most of the par 5's I can sometimes reach in two, maybe an albatross is possible, I'd mark that one off too