or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot? - Page 17

Poll Results: Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

 
  • 54% (287)
    Yes
  • 23% (124)
    No
  • 22% (119)
    Maybe So
530 Total Votes  
post #289 of 295

I don't know... Looks aren't everything.  I think I could actually carry a conversation without passing out after.... Talking about Augusta and the Open.  That would be one hot piece of action. c2_beer.gif

post #290 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by phan52 View Post

She's OK, but hot? No.

 

BTW, doesn't she play for the other team?


I said that too. I think Kelly looks like Janice from the muppets.

janice%20muppets.jpg
post #291 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post

Holly isnt even hot.  Shes a twig with too much makeup, a pushup bra and a raging obsession with tanning.  Im so over Holly and GC trying to shove her down our throats, simply because shes sleeping with EK.


Ok i am not judging you because it is your opinion, but if she is not hot, who in your eyes is on the golf channel? Michael Breed

post #292 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFerlmann View Post


Ok i am not judging you because it is your opinion, but if she is not hot, who in your eyes is on the golf channel? Michael Breed


Lauren is my pick.  IMO shes much prettier than Holly.  Even Win McMurrary has been looking pretty good lately.  Holly though?  Meh.  Ive seen better.  GC sure likes to shove her down our throats like shes the hottest thing ever.  I guess thats what you get when you are doing EK.

post #293 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by DFerlmann View Post


Okay, first off Natalie Gulbis is a straight up dime, and if you think for one second that she has a dick i swear i will come over to Montreal and punch you right in your adams apple. Natalie is the best thing the LPGA has.

 



Gulbis is OK.  Other than boobs I dont see a whole lot thats all that great about her though.

On a pull where over 50% of people find kelly hot, people are complaining about Natalie Gulbis....are you people blind!?!?! lolol

post #294 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf9 View Post

On a pull where over 50% of people find kelly hot, people are complaining about Natalie Gulbis....are you people blind!?!?! lolol


Gulbis is OK.  I dont think shes as hot as a lot of people like to give her credit for and I kind of resent the fact that she gets so much attention even though she really has no game.  When is the last time she won an LPGA tournament? LOL

post #295 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaijinGolfer View Post


Gulbis is OK.  I dont think shes as hot as a lot of people like to give her credit for and I kind of resent the fact that she gets so much attention even though she really has no game.  When is the last time she won an LPGA tournament? LOL

I understand what you mean, but very few people except hardcore golf fans care about the LPGA so the fact she barely wins doesn't really matter to most.  And I agree Gulbis isn't as great as some make her out to be but if Kelly is "hot" then Natalie Gulbis looks like a Godess lol.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?