Top 10 Reasons why I love Golf:
- Best way (besides sex) that I've found to exercise. Occasionally better than sex (admit it!).
- The persistently unattainable yet momentarily achievable perfect shot.
- The window it provides into the soul and character of those that play it.
- Watching Tiger Woods as well as reading, talking, or seeing the history of the game.
- Nature. Wildlife. Wide open green spaces, trees, and the simply beauty of it all.
- Speaking of simple beauty: beer cart girls.
- Quality time with friends.
- The competition. With yourself, with nature, or with others.
- Eating a bunch of chicken wings and having some drinks at the 19th hole.
- It's golf! I mean, c'mon, the purest game ever invented. A white ball against a blue sky, folks. A crushed drive. A holed 50-foot putt for birdie. Heck, a holed 50-foot putt for anything. It's golf!
How would your list look?