or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. › NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
http://www.gppgolf.com/gppg/content/...?productId=332

$34.99

Just picked up 3 dozen, only $3.99 shipping also.

And no, this is not an ad, i'm not affiliated with gppgolf.com
post #2 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

They're probably trying to clear their inventory prior to January 1, even though Titleist will exchange them for them.
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

Originally Posted by iacas View Post
They're probably trying to clear their inventory prior to January 1, even though Titleist will exchange them for them.
Whatever , i'm happy :D

The old balls are fine for USGA competition, it only affects Titleist manufacturing at least according to Titleist FAQ
post #4 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

Nice find!
post #5 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

They are $39.99 new, so you save $5?
post #6 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

they have some decent deals...the new vokey wedges are only 100 ea.

scotty cameron x5 is 243 ( from 300 is really good)

bridgestone b330-s marked down to 37 from 43

good deals
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

True, they are $39.99 right now which is already -$6 , this is an additional -$5

They are usually $45.99 by me, so to me it feels like $11 off :)
post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

Originally Posted by drewman02ths View Post
they have some decent deals...the new vokey wedges are only 100 ea.

scotty cameron x5 is 243 ( from 300 is really good)

bridgestone b330-s marked down to 37 from 43

good deals
really, hmmm i've been wanting to get some vokey spin milled wedges, let me go check ... thanks!
post #9 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

Originally Posted by drewman02ths View Post
they have some decent deals...the new vokey wedges are only 100 ea.

...
The webpage I'm looking at says $159.99 for 2009 SM Vokey wedges.

http://www.gppgolf.com/gppg/content/...facturer_Id=10
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

Originally Posted by TheTrueReview View Post
The webpage I'm looking at says $159.99 for 2009 SM Vokey wedges.

http://www.gppgolf.com/gppg/content/...facturer_Id=10
Add it to the shopping cart.

After checking out ebay, I saw the same 2009 wedges for $109 shipped
post #11 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

why get the old wedges off that site for 100 when you can get them off ebay new, when the 09 sm wedges come out for around 60?
post #12 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

the black nickel wedges they have on there are the new ones for 100
post #13 of 14

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

Golfsmith is selling ProV1's for $34.99 as well. Went there this afternoon and picked up a couple dozen... I'm sure they are trying to make room for the new version
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 

Re: NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!

Originally Posted by apex53 View Post
Golfsmith is selling ProV1's for $34.99 as well. Went there this afternoon and picked up a couple dozen... I'm sure they are trying to make room for the new version
Good to know, I have a gift certificate and a coupon , might have to pick up some more tomorrow
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Balls, Carts/Bags, Apparel, Gear, Etc. › NEW Titleist Pro V1x balls on SALE!