or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Hey I was just wondering how similar the mizuno mx-100 and the mizuno mx-19 irons are besides the fact that the mx-100's 4 and 5 irons are hybrids? If any knows some similarities or differences please post. Thanks!
post #2 of 9

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

Basically the MX-100 is just the replacement model for the MX-19 (much as MX-200 is the replacement for MX-25). Both are super game improvement irons that are very forgiving, but still forged. Of course the hybrids are a difference, but beyond that it's just the usual 'tweaks' for a new model. They are a little smaller than the MX-19's as well, but not a big difference. They still feel like Mizunos, which is always a good thing.
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

Alright thanks man, I appreciate it as always!
post #4 of 9

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

Originally Posted by PiKapp23 View Post
Basically the MX-100 is just the replacement model for the MX-19 (much as MX-200 is the replacement for MX-25). Both are super game improvement irons that are very forgiving, but still forged. Of course the hybrids are a difference, but beyond that it's just the usual 'tweaks' for a new model. They are a little smaller than the MX-19's as well, but not a big difference. They still feel like Mizunos, which is always a good thing.
pretty sure the mx 100's aren't forged.
post #5 of 9

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

Originally Posted by PaoliGolfer View Post
pretty sure the mx 100's aren't forged.
That is correct. I had thought they were forged, but sure enough, they are not. Good catch. Sorry for the misinformation.
post #6 of 9

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

The MX100's have a wider sole than the MX19's, most noticeably in the 6 & 7 irons. I think the 19's are a better looking club, don't care for the yellow & blue graphics on the 100's, and after hitting the 100's, did not find them any better than the 19's. Of course, I may be biased, as I play MX19's.
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

Originally Posted by leo3 View Post
The MX100's have a wider sole than the MX19's, most noticeably in the 6 & 7 irons. I think the 19's are a better looking club, don't care for the yellow & blue graphics on the 100's, and after hitting the 100's, did not find them any better than the 19's. Of course, I may be biased, as I play MX19's.
Have you been very happy with your mx-19s because im thinking about buying a set real soon, trying to switch to a more forgiving club?
post #8 of 9

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

get the mx 19 they look alot more like players club then the 100 and less ofset
post #9 of 9

Re: Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?

Originally Posted by dweso View Post
Have you been very happy with your mx-19s because im thinking about buying a set real soon, trying to switch to a more forgiving club?
I've been very satisfied with the 19's. They have less offset in the short irons than the Callaways I had, and I like the way the Dynalite Gold SL shafts play. I don't get too concerned with working the ball, although it is possible with these, a high, straight ball flight works real well for me most of the time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Mizuno MX-100's vs. MX-19's?