Heading to the range tonight to work on weight transfer, and keeping my right elbow in throughout the swing (right-handed). Going to hopefully get in at least 45 mins of putting too, can't have any more of those 39-putt rounds!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 British Open Contest: Win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver! Last post on 8/6/14 at 8:12am in Tour Talk
- New Irons Last post on 6/23/14 at 6:05pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Jpx 825 pro Last post on 8/11/13 at 2:57pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Using a brass brush on chrome irons Last post on 4/9/13 at 1:08pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- just got some new irons. Last post on 4/9/13 at 5:33pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
Played here again last weekend. Just a great, rolling links course always in wonderful condition. If you ever get to south central PA, play this course.
*dozen came with my SkyTrak purchase. Played a full round with e6 today. Driving and iron shots were straighter then normal. Not as soft as some of the other premium balls. I'm testing about 5-6...
It's like having a Mercedes Benz that stalls at every stop light. Such beauty, all things wonderful....but that one annoying feature that drives you crazy. Ping makes great products. If you're...
I had been looking for a stress ball for a while. When I came across this product in the golf section at Dick's Sporting Goods, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone in relieving stress...
This ball is wonderful off the tee. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like the ball goes in between a V1 and a V1x, closer to the V1x off the tee. Distance doesn't really carry as much when using irons...
What Are You Working On? - Page 67
I´m center all my efforts now in keep my head steady and not coming over the top. Yesterday I was so demotivated, but rigth now I´m so happy planning my new way of train. I hope it will give results. Anyway, I think I need some help, because my strike it´s so poor, and I tend to be sad on a normal round, because of that. I want to low my handicap badly and play better.
Love this Game.
PUTTING PUTTING PUTTING
consistent putting i hit several GIR's but putting spoils it all
what i aim to achieve - lower scores
latest crappy putting thread
iron and driver were excellent ... i shot 10 GIR's but not a single par... total score 102 which had ...... 58 PUTTS
last time i played the same course , just 9 holes i had 15 putts , which i think is pretty decent, today on the same 9 i had 29 putts !!!!! same putter same greens .. .the issue was yesterday that if i have to hit longer than 8-10 feet i miss the line all together, if i hit the line i leave em short or hit em way past the hole... i need some putting tips to make it consistent... maybe the much slower watered down greens today caused this issue...?
the first day the greens were fast and great, yesterday they were watered down and SLOW SLOW SLOW so needed a firmer longer putting stroke to go the distance.... this threw me off really bad the firmer longer putting stroke was throwing off my line or i was leaving em short of going way way past the hole ...
EDIT: Go check out Putting Prescription too. It changed my putting completely. I was using a grip, swing and putter that just didn't suit me. Now that I found what suits me, my game has improved dramatically b
Good luck and report back on how it works out.
Edited by robrey85 - 8/17/14 at 2:44pm
I worked all week on fairways and my driver. Played 18 today and was happy with the results. Now of course, what had been a very dependable iron game has gone to the dogs.
So I'll be working on my iron swing for the next few weeks.
I've see other's post this issue so I know it's not just me. This is not a rhetorical question... Can anyone tell me why we can hit either irons well or fairways/driver well but rarely both at the same time?
- What Are You Working On?
- › TST Fantasy Golf 2015 1 minute ago
- › Bridgestone Ball Fitting 4 minutes ago
- › Are there too many rules in golf? 15 minutes ago
- › 2015 Irish Open Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Found a "new" stick 25 minutes ago
- › Unexpected Lost Ball - No Provisional - What Do You Do? 30 minutes ago
- › "5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge (May 2015) 32 minutes ago
- › Golf Tags on Kickstarter 34 minutes ago
- › My Swing (kkennedy1122) 43 minutes ago
- › How to "Flight" Your Wedges and Short Irons 56 minutes ago
- › Royal Manchester Golf Links by atb5079
- › Bridgestone e6 by mcat12
- › PING Hoofer by Vinsk
- › Iron Gloves GRIPP II GOLF HAND TRAINER by WatchOutLeft
- › Callaway Speed Regime 2 (SR2) Golf Balls by eric060600
- › Mission Belt (Ratchet Belt) by newtogolf
- › Clear Shield by SavvySwede
- › Driver, Gloss - Pop-Up and Sky Mark Protection (2 Pack) by SavvySwede
- › Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips by jsgolfer
- › Talon Golf Glove by jsgolfer
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest