Heading to the range tonight to work on weight transfer, and keeping my right elbow in throughout the swing (right-handed). Going to hopefully get in at least 45 mins of putting too, can't have any more of those 39-putt rounds!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 British Open Contest: Win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver! Last post on 8/6/14 at 8:12am in Tour Talk
- New Irons Last post on 6/23/14 at 6:05pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Jpx 825 pro Last post on 8/11/13 at 2:57pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- Using a brass brush on chrome irons Last post on 4/9/13 at 1:08pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
- just got some new irons. Last post on 4/9/13 at 5:33pm in Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
I must not have been paying attention when these came out for testing and review. Billchao mentioned it to me when we were playing together at TST outing in Erie. I ordered it online, and have...
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
From the creator of the classic HipTi Driver comes this flat black, easygoing, straight driver with distance. Jesse Ortiz has always carved his prototypes from wood by hand. It was the way he was...
What Are You Working On? - Page 67
I´m center all my efforts now in keep my head steady and not coming over the top. Yesterday I was so demotivated, but rigth now I´m so happy planning my new way of train. I hope it will give results. Anyway, I think I need some help, because my strike it´s so poor, and I tend to be sad on a normal round, because of that. I want to low my handicap badly and play better.
Love this Game.
PUTTING PUTTING PUTTING
consistent putting i hit several GIR's but putting spoils it all
what i aim to achieve - lower scores
latest crappy putting thread
iron and driver were excellent ... i shot 10 GIR's but not a single par... total score 102 which had ...... 58 PUTTS
last time i played the same course , just 9 holes i had 15 putts , which i think is pretty decent, today on the same 9 i had 29 putts !!!!! same putter same greens .. .the issue was yesterday that if i have to hit longer than 8-10 feet i miss the line all together, if i hit the line i leave em short or hit em way past the hole... i need some putting tips to make it consistent... maybe the much slower watered down greens today caused this issue...?
the first day the greens were fast and great, yesterday they were watered down and SLOW SLOW SLOW so needed a firmer longer putting stroke to go the distance.... this threw me off really bad the firmer longer putting stroke was throwing off my line or i was leaving em short of going way way past the hole ...
EDIT: Go check out Putting Prescription too. It changed my putting completely. I was using a grip, swing and putter that just didn't suit me. Now that I found what suits me, my game has improved dramatically b
Good luck and report back on how it works out.
Edited by robrey85 - 8/17/14 at 2:44pm
I worked all week on fairways and my driver. Played 18 today and was happy with the results. Now of course, what had been a very dependable iron game has gone to the dogs.
So I'll be working on my iron swing for the next few weeks.
I've see other's post this issue so I know it's not just me. This is not a rhetorical question... Can anyone tell me why we can hit either irons well or fairways/driver well but rarely both at the same time?
- What Are You Working On?
- › Is "ready" golf against the rules? 1 minute ago
- › TST SoCal 2014 Fall Outing December 7th Empire Lakes 14 minutes ago
- › Your Workout Today 49 minutes ago
- › Favorite Candy Bar 49 minutes ago
- › My Swing (FireDragon76) 50 minutes ago
- › Golf Channel 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › What Podcasts Do You Listen To? 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Great iOS Apps 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Why Flaring Your Feet at Address Makes Golf Easier 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Good Golf Posture (How to Address the Golf Ball) 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › IceSkin Cooling Shirt by Garmatex by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes