Re: WI Dells Resort Courses
Christmas mountain village
- This is a Blue Green time share property but you can probably find someone looking to rent it out. 27 hole golf course on property
- This is a water park resort and they bought the nicest course up there Trappers Turn 27 hole course. They offer shuttle service between the two.
- 18 hole course on property, Front 9 is oldest in the state. They built a back 9 about 3 years ago but I don't really care for the back much it is somewhat boring and uninteresting compared to the front.
- This is about an hour north of the Dells, but it has 5 great replica holes including one of TPC sawgrass 17th. They have on site cabins there as well and tote themselves as the Dells but they are a good hike away.
- More of a municiple course up there but not a bad 18-hole track.
Nice thing about the Dells is all those courses are right in about a 10-15 minute trip of any of the waterparks or hotels in the area. There are more courses in the surrounding area outside of the Dells but what I have listed is more than sufficient for a week of golf for me.
I will play each of the courses the week of 7/5-7/11 when we are up there on vacation this year. Maybe not Northern Bay, it is more of a drive than I care for.
If you go to www.wisconsingolfonline.com
and do a search for courses within 30-miles of 53965 you will see all the courses and links to their web pages in the Wisconsin Dells area.