or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › How legit is jack hamm?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How legit is jack hamm? - Page 3

post #37 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

OH haha I didnt even read the thread I thought this was just calling for How Legit is HE? One liners.

My actual guess Jack Hamm would outrdrive anyone of us with a hockey stick if he wanted too.
post #38 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

When Jack Hamm hits a 400 yard drive, the ball doesn't go 400 yards - the earth moves backward that amount.
post #39 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Jack Hamm is so legit that at the moment his driver makes contact with the ball a Temporal Rift in the fabric of Space and Time itself opens up at his feet. This allows Jack to travel forward in time to the moment after he has holed out his 7putt on the green, meanwhile those around him are not affected by Jacks Time travel and never notice it except for the Fact that after every drive Jack Hits results in an Ace which is why he never has to worry about putting. BAM!
post #40 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Omg! I just messed my shorts after seeing that hammer x commercial! I hope my mommy doesn't find my underpants in the wastebasket.
post #41 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Ok. So I did some research. Not only did Jack Hamm invent the Hammer X driver, he also invented the jackhammer and flapjacks. I thought this guy was a joke, but this thread has really opened my eyes.
post #42 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Originally Posted by BostonSully View Post
OH haha I didnt even read the thread I thought this was just calling for How Legit is HE? One liners.

My actual guess Jack Hamm would outrdrive anyone of us with a hockey stick if he wanted too.
No. Even Al Macinnis couldn't out drive us with a hockey stick - it's physically impossible.

Regarding the question in the thread title. It's like asking "how wet is water?"
post #43 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Originally Posted by BostonSully View Post
Jack Hamm is so legit that at the moment his driver makes contact with the ball a Temporal Rift in the fabric of Space and Time itself opens up at his feet. This allows Jack to travel forward in time to the moment after he has holed out his 7putt on the green, meanwhile those around him are not affected by Jacks Time travel and never notice it except for the Fact that after every drive Jack Hits results in an Ace which is why he never has to worry about putting. BAM!
LOL, most cogent post I've read regarding Mr Hamm--POW!
post #44 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Originally Posted by nuck81 View Post
I pledge for a solid 24 hours to talk like the announcer in the video. Awesomeness will ensue.
Hammer..............................................................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lmao
post #45 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

this is turning into a great chuck norris'esque thread.
post #46 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Originally Posted by Blades4me View Post
LOL, most cogent post I've read regarding Mr Hamm--POW!
LOL. I Wrote BAM!

I got Jack Confused with Emerill ahaha

*Golf ball smashes through window striking me in the head*

Wtf its got a note from Jack taped to it. "Dear BostonSully, if you ever confuse me with Emerill again POW is the last thing you will ever hear"
post #47 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

LOL, yeah I've heard he can get a little pissy.
post #48 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

I hate that when he hits his drive on the commercial he yells "GOOOOOOOOOOO" .... annoying.
post #49 of 97

Re: How legit is jack hamm?

Legit. So legit.
LL
post #50 of 97

I did some research and Jack Hamm is a previous record holder, but is no longer the record holder. As for his products being 'crap' I have to disagree. I got his Hammer Driver along with the instructional video and thought it was crap, but prove myself wrong. I am one of the most inconsistent drivers there is and have never had a drive over 250 yards, but using his driver and method I achieved my longest drive ever of 360 yards and was consistently hitting about 250 or greater on my first time out using the driver and method. I managed to drop 5 strokes off my previous low score.

post #51 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrizzy View Post

I did some research and Jack Hamm is a previous record holder, but is no longer the record holder. As for his products being 'crap' I have to disagree. I got his Hammer Driver along with the instructional video and thought it was crap, but prove myself wrong. I am one of the most inconsistent drivers there is and have never had a drive over 250 yards, but using his driver and method I achieved my longest drive ever of 360 yards and was consistently hitting about 250 or greater on my first time out using the driver and method. I managed to drop 5 strokes off my previous low score.



I have the same driver.  I don't even need to hit it.  Just keeping it in the garage gives me 30 yards easy.

post #52 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrizzy View Post

I did some research and Jack Hamm is a previous record holder, but is no longer the record holder. As for his products being 'crap' I have to disagree. I got his Hammer Driver along with the instructional video and thought it was crap, but prove myself wrong. I am one of the most inconsistent drivers there is and have never had a drive over 250 yards, but using his driver and method I achieved my longest drive ever of 360 yards and was consistently hitting about 250 or greater on my first time out using the driver and method. I managed to drop 5 strokes off my previous low score.



Imagine if you matched up The Hammer with a set of Ping Eye 2's what would happen?!? Might leave nothing more than a smoking crater with that much awesome in one place.

 

Something seems familar with this poster.... 

 

post #53 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrizzy View Post

I did some research and Jack Hamm is a previous record holder, but is no longer the record holder. As for his products being 'crap' I have to disagree. I got his Hammer Driver along with the instructional video and thought it was crap, but prove myself wrong. I am one of the most inconsistent drivers there is and have never had a drive over 250 yards, but using his driver and method I achieved my longest drive ever of 360 yards and was consistently hitting about 250 or greater on my first time out using the driver and method. I managed to drop 5 strokes off my previous low score.


What I like about this blatant shill is that you didn't hold back. Most people post penny ante bullshit like "I switched to the new Superfast 2.0 and picked up 15 yards easy", but you really swing out of your shoes with that 110 yard gain. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

post #54 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

What I like about this blatant shill is that you didn't hold back. Most people post penny ante bullshit like "I switched to the new Superfast 2.0 and picked up 15 yards easy", but you really swing out of your shoes with that 110 yard gain. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!


 

Yeah, 350 would've been totally believable - but 360? No way!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › How legit is jack hamm?