or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › How legit is jack hamm?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How legit is jack hamm? - Page 5

post #73 of 97

I got to say. I did buy his old driver the one with the hole in it and I could hit it a country mile. Only driver I could ever clear the small lake at the back of the house with and it was over 250.  I broke the shaft though.  I got the new hammer x and hit it about the same as any other driver. then the head flue off. I called the number they gave and spoke to the Hammer himself. He was great about the it sent me out a new one right away and some glue to fix the old one.  So I now have two. Any one want t o buy one still in the wrapper how about $50 bucks plus shipping.  POW

post #74 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasRenegade View Post

I got to say. I did buy his old driver the one with the hole in it and I could hit it a country mile. Only driver I could ever clear the small lake at the back of the house with and it was over 250.  I broke the shaft though.  I got the new hammer x and hit it about the same as any other driver. then the head flue off. I called the number they gave and spoke to the Hammer himself. He was great about the it sent me out a new one right away and some glue to fix the old one.  So I now have two. Any one want t o buy one still in the wrapper how about $50 bucks plus shipping.  POW

I'd be interested in the glue...

post #75 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares View Post

How legit is jack Hamm??? Hmmm well let me tell you. A few years ago my brother and i played a round with this guy in Vegas. It's true he smashed the tee shot on average 370-380 yards! Even drove the green on a 420 yard par 4! It was very impressive to watch someone drive the ball so far!!! But his short game was horrible! I believe he shot in the 90's that day! So yes he can drive it far but his short game and putting was like watching a comedy show!!

 

What did he score on the 420 yard par 4?

post #76 of 97

i thought he won a masters and a us open?

post #77 of 97

Actually he won 2 US Opens, both in the same year.  But only because Chuck Norris wasn't competing.

post #78 of 97

brilliant

post #79 of 97

- A cobra once bit Jack Hamm in the leg. After 2 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

 

- Jack Hamm can kill two stones with one bird.

 

- A bullet-proof vest wears Jack Hamm for protection.

 

- Death once had a near-Jack Hamm experience.

 

- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for Jack Hamm.

post #80 of 97

We need to keep this going...the fiscal cliff approaches...what now?

 

Will the leaders of our country turn their eyes to the one man who has the answer?

 

Will America cry out to that man in our time of need?

 

Only one thing can save us...one man with the cure for our ailments...

 

Jack Hamm and the Dr. Knockdown 80* super duper flip flop wedge and serving spoon!

 

1000

post #81 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jldavis73 View Post

We need to keep this going...the fiscal cliff approaches...what now?

Will the leaders of our country turn their eyes to the one man who has the answer?

Will America cry out to that man in our time of need?

Only one thing can save us...one man with the cure for our ailments...

Jack Hamm and the Dr. Knockdown 80* super duper flip flop wedge and serving spoon!

1000

80* ???? Better be wearing a mouth guard lol.
post #82 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


80* ???? Better be wearing a mouth guard lol.

 

Just hit down on the ball and deloft the club LIKE A BOSS.

post #83 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerputt View Post


I just lost some serious respect for Al Geiberger.  Sad.

 

 

TGC infomercial netherhours is a dark, dark place.

post #84 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post

 

Just hit down on the ball and deloft the club LIKE A BOSS.

Hands so far ahead of the clubhead you'll need to grow some extra arm.b2_tongue.gif

post #85 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfan View Post

he has a couple majors doesnt he?

if by couple you mean couple hundred then yes, yes he does

post #86 of 97
Sorry to ressurect a dead thread. But, the club. Im a newbie and I really can smash a ball. However I broke the xfactor club today and it was a clean ball shot. Maybe inside a little but it broke. 1 week of use. I got it in a bag of clubs on craigslist and it was actually not bad. Im using a j33r 9.5* on a voodoo shaft now and I'd have to say the voodoo shaft combo is much cleaner of a hit for me. And the whistle was annoying. Distance wise, I may be honest here and say the air xtreme had it. I'll skip my numbers because no one will believe me anyways. But its about a 10 yard difference.

Major flaws.. That whistle, seriously wtf you could hear it from 200 yards easy. Brittle, I had to close my club to compensate for the torque when it supposedly had less.

Pros- distance albeit sloppy and the infomercial.
post #87 of 97
Jack Hamm is totally legit...I played a round of golf with him and he consistently drove the ball 325+ yards. He's a great guy and his Guiness World Records are also legit. I gained 20+ yards using the Hammer X Driver with Aerospeed shaft and was amazed how easy it was to line up and hit. The ball propels off of the clubface with a medium-high trajectory and then lands with plenty of scoot and roll-out. Jack's infomercials may be a little over the top, but his products do work for a lot of golfer's who are looking for distance. I bought my Hammer X Driver off of the Golf Channel informerical and couldn't be happier.
post #88 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lingberg View Post

Jack Hamm is totally legit...I played a round of golf with him and he consistently drove the ball 325+ yards.

If he could only learn to 3-putt!
post #89 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lingberg View Post

Jack Hamm is totally legit...I played a round of golf with him and he consistently drove the ball 325+ yards. He's a great guy and his Guiness World Records are also legit. I gained 20+ yards using the Hammer X Driver with Aerospeed shaft and was amazed how easy it was to line up and hit. The ball propels off of the clubface with a medium-high trajectory and then lands with plenty of scoot and roll-out. Jack's infomercials may be a little over the top, but his products do work for a lot of golfer's who are looking for distance. I bought my Hammer X Driver off of the Golf Channel informerical and couldn't be happier.

Can I interest you in some Warrior wedges?

post #90 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


If he could only learn to 3-putt!

 

Beachcomber can teach him how.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › How legit is jack hamm?