or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread - Page 25

post #433 of 589

post #434 of 589

@cipher

 

From up in your neck of the woods. 

 

post #435 of 589

Crap that will freak you out on an airplane. Video by me this morning.

 

post #436 of 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 

Crap that will freak you out on an airplane. Video by me this morning.

 

 

 

I imagine you know this, but for those that may not, passenger respiration is one of the top contributors to high humidity in an airliner cabin.  When cooler air is introduced from the A/C system, the moisture condenses and becomes visible.

 

Yep.....can cause some real scares in passengers who think the plane is on fire!

 

Best way to stop that.......get all the passengers to hold their breath for the duration of the flight!   :-) 

post #437 of 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post


I imagine you know this, but for those that may not, passenger respiration is one of the top contributors to high humidity in an airliner cabin.  When cooler air is introduced from the A/C system, the moisture condenses and becomes visible.

Yep.....can cause some real scares in passengers who think the plane is on fire!

Best way to stop that.......get all the passengers to hold their breath for the duration of the flight!   a1_smile.gif  

I'm just glad we didn't have any elderly passengers. a2_wink.gif
post #438 of 589

Vine vid. Guy tries to hit ball in air w/driver. Head falls off.

https://vine.co/v/MFliu75enxI

post #439 of 589

He must have hit it on the shaft near the hosel.

post #440 of 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post

He must have hit it on the shaft near the hosel.

Now I'm never even gonna think of attempting that.
post #441 of 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets88 View Post

Vine vid. Guy tries to hit ball in air w/driver. Head falls off.

https://vine.co/v/MFliu75enxI

 

I do that with my putter almost once every round...have never had that happen fortunately lol

post #442 of 589

A little OT but I have that shaft in my 3h. Great feeling shaft.

post #443 of 589

Whale Shark 1, Diver 0

 

 

 

post #444 of 589

I'm not overly afraid snakes but I do think I'll start checking cases of bottled water before I pick them up. ;-)

post #445 of 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS256 View Post
 

I'm not overly afraid snakes but I do think I'll start checking cases of bottled water before I pick them up. ;-)


::shiver::

post #446 of 589

Local meteorologist and friend doing the Ice Bucket Challenge.

 

post #447 of 589

http://instagram.com/p/ruZxmjKcWL

 

Joe Burrow a QB commit to Ohio State University called out Urban Meyer in the Ice Bucket ALS challenge. 

 

So Urban got some of his players, and did a proper ice bucket challenge!!! 

post #448 of 589

They finally posted a whole video of Urban Meyer doing the ALS ice bucket challenge!! 

 

 

I like how Urban is man enough to stand at the center of it all. No hiding behind his players!!! 

post #449 of 589

I'm sure this shoe doesn't fit anybody here but it's funny anyway.

post #450 of 589
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post




MAD PROPS!!!! 

Omg, I love Kacy Catanzaro so much....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread