You pointed out a reverse loop (over the top move). Here are a few things you can do to fix this:
1. Bend over a little more at addess to get your hands further away from your body (just a little).
2. Relax your arms a bit, they look tense.
3. You want your hands to move straight back parallel to the target line during the takeaway (not inward so quickly) and keep the clubhead outside of your hands until your hands are well back and away from your body (left arm at 8 o'clock).
4. Try keeping your right heel planted on the ground into impact
5. If you are still coming OTT, try starting your downswing by pulling your arms down before your shoulders start turning. This promotes a steeper path for the right shoulder.
Edited by Keep It Simple - 3/20/11 at 2:44pm