or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 3balls golf reputable dealer?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3balls golf reputable dealer? - Page 3

post #37 of 41

They have made money off me. Never had a problem with them at all. Good customer service. All I can say is Too legit to quit. I use them a lot

post #38 of 41

For Canadians (Ontario); Did you guys get nabbed for HST when your package arrived? I just ordered a great set of irons but like it was stated before, shipping rates to Canada are crazy and HST on top of that would be out right ridiculous. I'm a little worried about HST and any other charges when my package arrives.

post #39 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiste View Post

For Canadians (Ontario); Did you guys get nabbed for HST when your package arrived? I just ordered a great set of irons but like it was stated before, shipping rates to Canada are crazy and HST on top of that would be out right ridiculous. I'm a little worried about HST and any other charges when my package arrives.
I think you'll get dinged unfortunately. There is an eBay store in Montreal called Golf Avenue or something like that. I've never used them but I've heard they are legit and they have good seller ratings. I plan on buying from them when I upgrade my irons. I live in Montreal so I can do local pickup for a $5 handling fee which is nice.
I agree about the shipping costs to Canada being brutal. Pretty much rules out all the US online companies like 3balls, RBG and others. No deal is good enough to justify paying $100+ for shipping.
z7_no.gif
post #40 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


I think you'll get dinged unfortunately. There is an eBay store in Montreal called Golf Avenue or something like that. I've never used them but I've heard they are legit and they have good seller ratings. I plan on buying from them when I upgrade my irons. I live in Montreal so I can do local pickup for a $5 handling fee which is nice.
I agree about the shipping costs to Canada being brutal. Pretty much rules out all the US online companies like 3balls, RBG and others. No deal is good enough to justify paying $100+ for shipping.
z7_no.gif

 

$100 for shipping!! They sent me an invoice and the cost of shipping for my irons is $40 Canadian. HST will be about $25. I won't be paying $100.

post #41 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiste View Post

$100 for shipping!! They sent me an invoice and the cost of shipping for my irons is $40 Canadian. HST will be about $25. I won't be paying $100.

Yeah, I see RBG listing iron sets to Canada at around $40 too. Not sure why I thought it was $100.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 3balls golf reputable dealer?