Hit the ball fairly well. Came home with the video and compared it to Bennett hit his 17 shots in a row at 10% speed and I about cried... I wasn't even close, especially with the flying triangle...
So far I've watched the Stack and Tilt DVD 1 so that's the limit of my knowledge. Any observations or help would be appreciated!
Next time at the range I will:
- Left foot rotated out (should help 2)
- Left knee moves towards target line (knee not over rotating should help 3)
- Restrict the hips, maybe keep keep right leg straighter
- Right shoulder rotates more down (I think the horizontal rotation contributes to the head turning at the top and throwing me off balance)
- Arms closer together
- Work on the flying triangle (Impact bag work)
Over all I was pretty bummed that it looked this bad, especially with the ball flying so well, but's exciting to be learning something new...
Exhibit 1: wad blown early. Need stiffer shafts or maintain right wrist angle. I'll go with the later. Snow on the ground = empty range.
Exhibit 2: Looking like a baseball player