It's not ever easy. Every time I sync my husband's uPro, I have to relearn how to do it. I finally saved a text file to my desktop. Here are the directions:
1. Connect the uPro to the PC with a USB cable. (Note, I have to set the uPro down and NOT hold it during the rest of the sync process, as there seems to be a short, possibly within the uPro, when moving it around)
2. Turn the uPro on by pressing down and holding the power button for a second or two.
3. When the uPro states "USB Detected," press the center button on the unit to connect.
5. Click User Login, and log in with your userID and password.
6. On the left hand column, select My uPro
7. On your computer, navigate to My Computer. If the uPro isn't listed, complete steps a-c below, then continue with step 8.
a. On the uPro web page, Click Find uPro,under the uPro graphic.
b. When the Locate your uPro window comes up, click "Run."
c. The uPro finder will be downloaded to your PC. Click on it after it is done. It will find the uPro
8. At this point, I believe the sync program is supposed to start automatically, but it never does on mine. To start it manually, just navigate to the uPro on your My Computer (on mine it's E:, just double-click on it), then open up the sync folder (again, double-click), and double-click the upro.exe program.
9. From there, just click on Find Courses (on the uPro web page), and search for the courses you want to add.
Hope that helps!