I'll admit it...I'm a golfaholic. I love to play it, practice it, read about it, write about it, think about it, and even fantasize about it. Perhaps there is a twelve step program (maybe with golf it would be 18 steps), but I'll just accept my addiction for now.
Here are my Top 10 ways to tell if you might be a golfaholic:
10) Your copy of Hogan's 5 Lessons is so worn out there are only 3 left in the book
9) You own a box of yellow balls solely for the reason they show up better in the snow
8) The pictures of your kids in your wallet were replaced with pictures of you at Pebble
7) Every time you start down the hallway in your house you pause to read the break
6) Computer logs of your office computer show you spent 1 hour on the corporate network and 7 hours on The Sand Trap
5) You can debate every point of the Stack and Tilt versus other swings, but haven't yet heard of any uprisings in the MidEast
4) The Golf Channel logo is permanently burned into the lower right of your TV screen at home. Even if it's LCD.
3) You own 14 pairs of golf shoes, yet only 1 pair of dress shoes
2) You get into an argument of forged versus cast construction when trying to decide which toaster to buy
1) Referring to you, Charlie Sheen says "yeah, I may have a problem, but....... THAT guy needs help!"
OK, let's hear your telltale signs.......