or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Who else sneaks on the golf courses?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who else sneaks on the golf courses? - Page 4

post #55 of 182
Thread Starter 

and have you noticed how the 8 and below handicappers aren't talkin as much shit as the 15+ handicappers? so either i'm proving a point. or more Actual fuckin PLAYERSS(aka STICKS, aka scratch golfers) should be talking more shit to me!

 

i know that scratch golfers over here run their mouth about how good they are. and it's cool...they can. because they arent scared to hop on the course to prove it. see what im sayin? but seriously... this forum gots to step it's game up!!

post #56 of 182

Youre a gangster with a country club membership?

 

 

LOL

post #57 of 182

He's an internet gangsta, prolly got picked on alot in school so he created an online alter ego to act tough c4_mad.gif to people he'll never have to worry about meeting in real life.  FYI...real gangsters don't need to talk about how bad they are, they just are....

post #58 of 182

I'd like to take this opportunity to urge everybody who reads this thread not to reply to this guy anymore.  He is obviously a tool and we don't need to encourage him any longer.  The quicker we stop responding to his bullshit the quicker he'll go away.

post #59 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post

 i love it. because i know 90% of you will not do shit if you guys were confronted by another. i BET your ass. when you're raised in the hood...you TAKE something if you want it.


 

 

 

I'm a slumlord with properties in 'the hood' - with a CCW permit and practicing drawing/shooting regularly with two ACPs (a .380 pocket mouse and a .40 'stopper'), plus a .38 sp+ S&W revolver.  Feel free to 'confront' me, if you're in the area.

 

LOL - you claim a 10 hcp and it's obvious you're at least a 20.  We don't even have to see you swing.  Here's a hint - those with real hcps don't 'round' up or down to the nearest whole number.


Edited by NEOHMark - 4/30/11 at 6:15pm
post #60 of 182

Something tells me that he is not long for the Sandtrap.  But he is an interesting diversion. Where else can one be insulted by an immature wanna-be gansta with a potty mouth.

 

He kind of reminds me of "Cops" shows, where the tough wanna-be gangsta starts crying when they put the handcuffs on.  "Please, sir, I don't know how those drugs got in my pants, sob, sniff. Can you please give me a break just this once, sniff, sniff, I promise this is the first time I've never done nothin' like this before, sniff, sniff, sob. "  Too funny.

post #61 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post

Youre a gangster with a country club membership?

 

 

LOL



It's the newest trend but they still sneak on $20 golf courses to show they are hard...

post #62 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post

Youre a gangster with a country club membership?

 

 

LOL



d2_doh.gif

 

post #63 of 182


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post





that's funny.. you know what they actually mean when they say "things look bright for you"? hey, that kid is 15. unless he's never going to a public school or public college, he's gonna end up smoking weed, popping pills, drinking and getting drunk and driving home to the brick wall on the freeway. hey KID. dont fuckin talk to me about being immature. i CHOOSE to be this way. the thing i hate most is fuckin youngsters tryna play big boy. ill fuck your ass up. and scary thing is, I WOULD. ill hurt anyone of the golf course that disrespects me. hahaha cuz im a fuckinn gangstaaaaa  hahahaha man it's fun talking to you guys. keep it coming!!!



No wasn't really trash talking you, all I was saying was that you could play a video game. It was more or less a joke and not meant to be an insult to you. As for doing drugs I find that unlikely mainly because I'm not into that. And if you mean you're going to beat me I honestly hope you weren't talking about score wise, because I would destroy you. As for actually like hitting me, I would like to see that because then you would end up in jail for numerous reasons.

post #64 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post

Sign says "22 and under for college students"

 

stupid golf clerk wouldnt let me get the student rate because i'm 22 and not under 22. so i said F you, i tried to pay. I walked on the first tee. Tee'd off. waited for my 2 other buddies to come. and he didnt say shit. cuz i was damn pissed that they're going to be pricks like that.  but anyways long story short. from now on i'm sneaking on golf courses because they charge so damn much AND if i get caught by a marshall i'm just gonna say "hey i gave Mike in the shop $20 bucks and he said it's cool." LOL. Moral of the story: if you work in a golf shop.. DONT BE  A DICK TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. WE WILL FUCK YOU OVER>

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post





lol i'm 21 we're both still immature man. well you got 2 years on me. sorry this thread wasnt cool enough =[ just needed to let some steam out my pants


 

 

Yo, "thug life" how old are you again?  I can't seem to remember..

 

post #65 of 182

C'mon guys, this is obviously some 12 year old getting his jollies.  He couldn't even keep his supposed age straight.  He started out supposedly not getting the 22 and under discount because he was 22 and then a few posts later says he is 21.  It is all a put up job.  And not a very good one at that.

 

His "home course" is Silver Creek Valley Country Club, which has a minimum $20,000 buy in but he squabbles about a couple buck discount at some other course?  Sure, right.

post #66 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran123 View Post





Maybe you are just 'ghetto'...or maybe you're a complete dumb ass


I was thinking more along the lines of PUNK, but I reckon that would include the "dumbass" part too. And I think he's full of kaka and trolling for an argument because he couldn't even keep his age straight.
post #67 of 182

There aren't many threads I check on when I come to this site, but this is one of them. Class A entertainment.


 

post #68 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattplusness View Post

There aren't many threads I check on when I come to this site, but this is one of them. Class A entertainment.


 

It really is, isn't it?.......Tho I really do CCW with one of several choices - an AMT .380 'backup (least fave) or a CZ .40P S&W ACP (bulky, but a sure 'one shot stop' or - most often likely - a S&W .38 sp + P 638 'Airweight' snub nose....my fave carry piece.  I get a little concerned with going into the 'hood, but take the proper precautions.  Most internet 'ghetto talkers' have never spent any time in the 'hood.  I live it every time I check on one of my properties.

post #69 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post





i dont know what you're talking about.. i get plenty of respect from older golfers because i know how to play golf and keep it together. you probably dont get any respect cuz you straight up suck. this goes to everyone too--i'm not saying you cant, but its pretty damn immature to talk shit to someone when you know nothing about them.. what are we doing--a fucking pokemon battle? yeah keep the replies coming.( P.S. i'm actually taunting you guys, meaning if you do reply talking shit, you are the biggest, baddest, most feared man in the web on the internet!)



 



Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post

damn i came home way too late to respond to all your hilarious replies. you guys pretty much assumed i sneak onto golf courses all the time without paying. it's cool, that's just being as immature as i am, right? no, this is the first time i've done it. hell, i might even do it more often. but its nice to know that people are angered more about theft of something that isnt yours, than about 20+ handicappers that think they're good (hacks)--even if they pay--yet they fuck up the tee boxes, dont fix their divots, buy 30 pack of beer and litter as they go, drag their feet on the green, and most importantly, waste my damn time. but i guess if i had the nerve to pay $70 (with a cart) to play 18 sweet holes, knowing im gonna be duffing shots, shankin them into other fairways, 5 putting out, driving on fairways that say cart path only, then i should get the more respect than the guy that snuck on-- yet doesnt cause traffic, doesnt hit into players, fixes divots, rakes the bunker(if im ever in it) and plays the first ball instead of hitting a mulligan, right?? ha.

And you guys act like no  clerks in any golf shops ever let anyone out for free-- like their friends, their friends friends, people that make under the table deals with them..etc etc. you guys are right. i'm an idiot. at least i know how to sneak on to a golf course without getting caught and play some damn good golf.. don't be jealous. i would be more angry about golf courses not setting a boundary to prevent hacks, or the qualities of hacks, in the golf course. oh wait, but the maintenance men do all the dirty work, right?? geez. when you guys see something you think you can clown on, you guys hop on it without thinking twice about what you're saying. but i expected it from you immature bastids ;)


Bring out the

whambulance.jpg

 

Somebody is

butthurt2_Random_Demotes-s450x571-118651-580.jpg

 

post #70 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post

and have you noticed how the 8 and below handicappers aren't talkin as much shit as the 15+ handicappers? so either i'm proving a point. or more Actual fuckin PLAYERSS(aka STICKS, aka scratch golfers) should be talking more shit to me!

 

i know that scratch golfers over here run their mouth about how good they are. and it's cool...they can. because they arent scared to hop on the course to prove it. see what im sayin? but seriously... this forum gots to step it's game up!!


Hey bro I is hears ya . I is so ghetto I don't even pick up my tees. I was playing with a dude last week he says don't you pick up yo teez I sais shit it muthafucka but he laughed cause I got game and he respects me for it.

I was playing 18 and the marshall drivez up and sais you ow $20 and I just loked at him at striped my 3 wood onto the green in to and drained the eagle putt. He drove off.

Now I just walk on wheneva cors I got such good game and noone dares diss me cause they know I'll give it to them.

 

post #71 of 182

This is just downright entertaining. If either of my sons ever grow up to have a attitude/personality like yours or use language like you do I know we as parents have failed.

post #72 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post




Hey bro I is hears ya . I is so ghetto I don't even pick up my tees. I was playing with a dude last week he says don't you pick up yo teez I sais shit it muthafucka but he laughed cause I got game and he respects me for it.

I was playing 18 and the marshall drivez up and sais you ow $20 and I just loked at him at striped my 3 wood onto the green in to and drained the eagle putt. He drove off.

Now I just walk on wheneva cors I got such good game and noone dares diss me cause they know I'll give it to them.

 

I'll holla at that fo sho.

 

I waz teeing off from the 1st hole at a local private club, three fitty to green, I waz all over dat with my driver when the pansy ass marchall thinks he can get all up in my face telling me I gotta front some coin. Mofo' was still talkin when i put a move down on that ball so bad it hit the green. Bitch knew his place after that fo sho.

 

Then I got his wifes numba. Now everytime I hit that course they pay me...you know what I'm saying y'all?
 

 


Edited by Kieran123 - 5/2/11 at 4:25pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Who else sneaks on the golf courses?