or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Who else sneaks on the golf courses?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who else sneaks on the golf courses? - Page 6

post #91 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingWhacker View Post

I realize this thread is old and contains a lot of stupid posts . .but to the original topic - I haven't snuck on a golf course since I was 10 . . .however . .I often play alone and will pair up with randoms I encounter along the way.  I have paired up several times with guys who told me they snuck on.  When I lived up in Northern California - I played regularly with a guy who would sneak on.  I would pay in the clubhouse to play the back 9 and he would meet me on hole 10 (you couldn't see hole 10 from the clubhouse - it was across the street and there was a thick line of trees).

 

Aiding and abetting.... f4_glare.gif

Something has gone wrong!

Please try again!

Something has gone wrong! Please refresh the page or try again later.

Tech support has been notified of the problem.

Error: 503 Service Unavailable

post #92 of 182
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post


I am surprised you are still looming around.


surprised? that's not surprised.. being surprised is when you come home  early from work and seeing something you dont wanna see at home with the wifey!! that's a surprise!

post #93 of 182
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar978 View Post

To the OP:

 

Want a game?  Come to Woodlands Golf Course in Hampton, VA on Saturdays.  I'm usually there.  I'll take your ass for $100 a hole.


How about you come to California, choose ANY golf course you like... ANY. And we'll play for $200 a hole..  i'll even give you a stroke on each hole.. il even let you play from the ladies tees.

post #94 of 182
Thread Starter 

so for all those still following this thread...

 

do you realize how much of hypocrites you are(not all, but most of you)? i havent been on this thread for over 1 year, and when i come back to read it.. i've realized something.. i ask a question. "who else sneaks on golf courses"... then all you guys give out your own opinions on how you think i'm wrong.. well hey, i didnt ask for your damn opinion did i??? i specifically asked "Who else sneaks on golf courses".. so number 1, you hackers dont understand a question. number 2, you guys are hackers! holy crap! talking shit like you seriously can have a decent birdie chance on every hole.. third, I'M the internet thug... ME??? hahahah you hackers must be a clown! for the redneck that said "i got plenty of equipment from the hood" talking about his little ***** ass guns and weapons...you're a ****ing coward bro. ill bring a golf club to a gun fight and ill shoot you with your own gun. anyways.. just a message to everyone..

 

DONT CLAIM TO NOT BE SOMETHING YOU ARE... i'm not claiming anything except i know for a FACT i'll kill most of you in a skins game, and i know for a FACT that most of you hackers have more mental and physical problems than i do.. so i suppose you hacks somewhat have the right to talk shit, cuz you can't do shit otherwise, litteraly..

 

and before anybody else continues to talk nonsense bullshit about how i'm an idiot, remember, i'm in san jose, california. i'm DOWN to play a straight up match play for money if necessary. i'm pretty much a scratch golfer, but i'll give strokes, i'm not an unfair dick head.

 

now, continue...
 

post #95 of 182
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanhilton85 View Post



Doesn't qualify as sneaking onto the course for me... you had permission...

false, the manager is NOT allowed to give out free green fees.. but look, he gave the kid a break... but it's still considered "sneaking on" if the district manager came and asked.. so you're wrong, he was given false permission.

post #96 of 182
Bout the worst I've ever done is squeeze in more than 18 without paying the extra cart fee, which no one ever seems to care about.
post #97 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourputt View Post

 

Aiding and abetting.... f4_glare.gif

 

Yeah -  I guess . . but I decided long ago to try to just worry about myself and let other folks worry about themselves.  It honestly didn't effect me at all that this guy would sneak on - he was a young guy who lived somewhere near the course and was respectful to the course (in terms of not damaging it or trying to jump in ahead of faster groups, etc). 

 

I can see the other side of it, as well . .but I'm a non-confrontational guy who either accepts or removes myself from a given situation.  I rarely try to interevene with or alter a situation. 

post #98 of 182
 
 
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post

so for all those still following this thread...

 

do you realize how much of hypocrites you are(not all, but most of you)? i havent been on this thread for over 1 year, and when i come back to read it.. i've realized something.. i ask a question. "who else sneaks on golf courses"... then all you guys give out your own opinions on how you think i'm wrong.. well hey, i didnt ask for your damn opinion did i??? i specifically asked "Who else sneaks on golf courses".. so number 1, you hackers dont understand a question. number 2, you guys are hackers! holy crap! talking shit like you seriously can have a decent birdie chance on every hole.. third, I'M the internet thug... ME??? hahahah you hackers must be a clown! for the redneck that said "i got plenty of equipment from the hood" talking about his little ***** ass guns and weapons...you're a ****ing coward bro. ill bring a golf club to a gun fight and ill shoot you with your own gun. anyways.. just a message to everyone..

 

DONT CLAIM TO NOT BE SOMETHING YOU ARE... i'm not claiming anything except i know for a FACT i'll kill most of you in a skins game, and i know for a FACT that most of you hackers have more mental and physical problems than i do.. so i suppose you hacks somewhat have the right to talk shit, cuz you can't do shit otherwise, litteraly..

 

and before anybody else continues to talk nonsense bullshit about how i'm an idiot, remember, i'm in san jose, california. i'm DOWN to play a straight up match play for money if necessary. i'm pretty much a scratch golfer, but i'll give strokes, i'm not an unfair dick head.

 

now, continue...
 


You're an idiot.

 
post #99 of 182

Forgot how funny this thread was.  Looks like our favorite "ghetto" boy has finally gotten off restriction and  mom has let him back on the family computer. I'm DOWN with all that, bro.

post #100 of 182

Gotta love these internet tough guys with their braggadocio. 
 

post #101 of 182
 
 
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc0braj View Post

so for all those still following this thread...

 

do you realize how much of hypocrites you are(not all, but most of you)? i havent been on this thread for over 1 year, and when i come back to read it.. i've realized something.. i ask a question. "who else sneaks on golf courses"... then all you guys give out your own opinions on how you think i'm wrong.. well hey, i didnt ask for your damn opinion did i??? i specifically asked "Who else sneaks on golf courses".. so number 1, you hackers dont understand a question. number 2, you guys are hackers! holy crap! talking shit like you seriously can have a decent birdie chance on every hole.. third, I'M the internet thug... ME??? hahahah you hackers must be a clown! for the redneck that said "i got plenty of equipment from the hood" talking about his little ***** ass guns and weapons...you're a ****ing coward bro. ill bring a golf club to a gun fight and ill shoot you with your own gun. anyways.. just a message to everyone..

 

DONT CLAIM TO NOT BE SOMETHING YOU ARE... i'm not claiming anything except i know for a FACT i'll kill most of you in a skins game, and i know for a FACT that most of you hackers have more mental and physical problems than i do.. so i suppose you hacks somewhat have the right to talk shit, cuz you can't do shit otherwise, litteraly..

 

and before anybody else continues to talk nonsense bullshit about how i'm an idiot, remember, i'm in san jose, california. i'm DOWN to play a straight up match play for money if necessary. i'm pretty much a scratch golfer, but i'll give strokes, i'm not an unfair dick head.

 

now, continue...
 

Hmm even if you were killing me, I would call the club house at the turn and have you arrested for trespassing... You forfeit. c3_clap.gif

 
post #102 of 182

The town I grew up in (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio) has this course - Valley View. Back in the day it was 18 holes, now it's 27. It's always been owned by the Springer family - old man Carl Springer ran it back when I was a teenager.

 

Anyway, the old clubhouse was set up where you couldn't see the 10th tee from it & I used to sneak on it all the time when I was a teenager. Of course, I thought I was slick, never getting caught. 

 

Well, one spring, when it finally got warm enough to play, I go down to Valley View & try to slide on to the back nine. I'm halfway down the 10th fairway & here comes Old  Man Springer in a golf cart. He drives up to me and says "Oh nonono....you've ripped me off enough the past couple of years. Your days of sneaking on are over!"

 

So he knew the whole time. a2_wink.gif

post #103 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipazoid View Post

The town I grew up in (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio) has this course - Valley View. Back in the day it was 18 holes, now it's 27. It's always been owned by the Springer family - old man Carl Springer ran it back when I was a teenager.

 

Anyway, the old clubhouse was set up where you couldn't see the 10th tee from it & I used to sneak on it all the time when I was a teenager. Of course, I thought I was slick, never getting caught. 

 

Well, one spring, when it finally got warm enough to play, I go down to Valley View & try to slide on to the back nine. I'm halfway down the 10th fairway & here comes Old  Man Springer in a golf cart. He drives up to me and says "Oh nonono....you've ripped me off enough the past couple of years. Your days of sneaking on are over!"

 

So he knew the whole time. a2_wink.gif


I am sorry but all your past comments have lost all credibility with me, therefore I win the argument in the hitting under 250 thread.

post #104 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post


I am sorry but all your past comments have lost all credibility with me, therefore I win the argument in the hitting under 250 thread.

 

I will, somehow, find a way to soldier on. b2_tongue.gif

post #105 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipazoid View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post


I am sorry but all your past comments have lost all credibility with me, therefore I win the argument in the hitting under 250 thread.

 

I will, somehow, find a way to soldier on. b2_tongue.gif


I am not sure how...z7_no.gif

post #106 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipazoid View Post

The town I grew up in (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio) has this course - Valley View. Back in the day it was 18 holes, now it's 27. It's always been owned by the Springer family - old man Carl Springer ran it back when I was a teenager.

 

Anyway, the old clubhouse was set up where you couldn't see the 10th tee from it & I used to sneak on it all the time when I was a teenager. Of course, I thought I was slick, never getting caught. 

 

Well, one spring, when it finally got warm enough to play, I go down to Valley View & try to slide on to the back nine. I'm halfway down the 10th fairway & here comes Old  Man Springer in a golf cart. He drives up to me and says "Oh nonono....you've ripped me off enough the past couple of years. Your days of sneaking on are over!"

 

So he knew the whole time.


At least he didn't ask you to return all those "found/stolen" wedges you picked up along the way and kept for yourself!!  I guess that's a pluse3_rolleyes.gif

post #107 of 182

We had a guy sneak on our course last year, and he lost his wallet. The next morning he called the pro shop, and admitted that he snuck on ,and if anyone found his wallet. A cart guy was sent on a search of the back nine, and found it. I happened to be in the shop when the guy came to claim it. He arrived in a late model BMW, and was dressed in a suit. I didn't hear what was said, but he had a closed door chat with the head pro.

post #108 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniac6 View Post

We had a guy sneak on our course last year, and he lost his wallet. The next morning he called the pro shop, and admitted that he snuck on ,and if anyone found his wallet. A cart guy was sent on a search of the back nine, and found it. I happened to be in the shop when the guy came to claim it. He arrived in a late model BMW, and was dressed in a suit. I didn't hear what was said, but he had a closed door chat with the head pro.

that's ridiculous.  but also ridiculous he even admitted to sneaking on.  it's not like the pro shop was automatically going to check to see if he had played there before/after the wallet was found.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Who else sneaks on the golf courses?