Here are all my swings from a round of golf. Some down the line, some face on. I didn't want to post it when I saw how it looked, but I don't take myself all that serious. :-P I can't let anyone else down more than myself anyhow.
- I'm hitting the ball better, push-draw when I get it right, lots of good results. A result of not rolling the hands over and hitting the ball first most of the time.
- My swing is a mess
- Posture has gone the wrong way. I need straighter legs and maybe get a bit closer to the ball
- Back leg straightens 0-2º on the backswing... The amount of knee bend at address is probably not doing me any favors here.
- Back knee does perhaps not kick forward and in as much, but still not good
- Head moves down and forward a LOT from the top
- Hips rotate too fast on downswing
- Hips don't get forward, no secondary axis tilt
- Too long backswing
- Hand action is improving, less flippy and more speed, still big room for improvement
- Flaring open clubface on the backswing
- Taking the club back too far inside
- Could hinge the wrists earlier on the backswing
- More extensor action, push the right arm out.
The mats on the ranges here stink, I'm ordering my own mat. I need to hit balls on the range to get somewhere. I want to win the Lotto and migrate to Erie. Perhaps I should go Bubba-style and just swing it.