or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Danielle Aimee
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Danielle Aimee

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
]http://sportsbybrooks.com/danielleamiee.html I heard Danielle got kicked off the LPGA Tour for her Playboy pictures. Has anybody else seen them?
post #2 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by CAS View Post
I heard Danielle got kicked off the LPGA Tour for her Playboy pictures. Has anybody else seen them?
She was never a member of the LPGA Tour.
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 

Re: Danielle Aimee

Then maybe she can't get any sponsors exemptions from callaway
post #4 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by CAS View Post
Then maybe she can't get any sponsors exemptions from callaway
What in the world would Callaway have to do with getting Danielle one or more sponsor's expemptions?
post #5 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Looks like some kind of promo/publicity shot at the Palms casino in Vegas. Palms has a some kind of business agreement with Playboy. They are all over the hotel.

Anyway, she is holding a Callaway bag of clubs. It may be hers or not - don't know.

I have no idea why she did this.
post #6 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Maybe she just isn't good enough for the LPGA anyway, seen her scores?
She certainly isn't good enough for playboy. yuck!
post #7 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by Putt4Show View Post
Maybe she just isn't good enough for the LPGA anyway, seen her scores?
She certainly isn't good enough for playboy. yuck!

She's on the Futures Tour; not bad for someone who has been playing since she was 16, as opposed to the pre-teen start most of the pros have.

But yeah. I don't know enough about Playboy's model selection... maybe something about fame?
post #8 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by Shindig View Post
She's on the Futures Tour; not bad for someone who has been playing since she was 16, as opposed to the pre-teen start most of the pros have.
I don't think she is on the Futures Tour. She's not listed on the 2007 Player Roster for the Duramed Futures Tour and wasn't one the 2006 roster either. The last year she was listed was 2005.
post #9 of 22
Thread Starter 

Re: Danielle Aimee

Maybe Playboy can get Bri to do some photo's if her career doesn't work out.
post #10 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

maybe bree could get her under bite fixed 1st. Danielle Aimee has a nice swing and if she gets her putting worked out i wouldnt be surprised if she one day makes the LPGA tour. Whatever photo shoots she's done cant be worse than Natalie's.
post #11 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by Clubswinger21 View Post
maybe bree could get her under bite fixed 1st. Danielle Aimee has a nice swing and if she gets her putting worked out i wouldnt be surprised if she one day makes the LPGA tour. Whatever photo shoots she's done cant be worse than Natalie's.
I thought Natalie just did a swimsuit calendar.
post #12 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by Shindig View Post
I thought Natalie just did a swimsuit calendar.
I just checked Natalie's website and it doesn't look like her 2007 Natalie Gulbis wall calendar is a swimsuit calendar at all. Click here http://nataliegulbis.shop.sportstoda...?cp=9300_10225 and you can get and idea of what type of photos are in her '07 calendar.
post #13 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by Clubswinger21 View Post
maybe bree could get her under bite fixed 1st. Danielle Aimee has a nice swing and if she gets her putting worked out i wouldnt be surprised if she one day makes the LPGA tour. Whatever photo shoots she's done cant be worse than Natalie's.
You could be right, but I don't think Danielle has any realistic chance of ever making in onto the LPGA Tour.
post #14 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Let's be real now do you think anybody from the big break could handle the pressure's of tour. I mean most of them choked in front like 20 people including camera people, they actually believe they can compete against the best in the world and in front of thousand's of people, never gonna happen.
post #15 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by PBCgolfer View Post
Let's be real now do you think anybody from the big break could handle the pressure's of tour. I mean most of them choked in front like 20 people including camera people, they actually believe they can compete against the best in the world and in front of thousand's of people, never gonna happen.


I know she has aspirations to do so, so take it up with her. The Futures tour is like the Nationwide tour for women, i think its the top 10 on the Futures tour money list make it on the LPGA tour? Anyways most of those girls on the show play on that tour. Ashley Prang who won the big break 4 missed getting her LPGA card for '07 by a spot. She was leading the futures tour money list untill she had a horrible finish to her season. And Jeannie Cho is also a very good player who finishes well on the Futures tour money list.

Tommy Gainey, has won several off tour events and he is probably the best male player ever to be on the Big Break. I saw him play in an event he won.. with an 8 under total, and he was missing birdie and eagle putts left and right. If he ever gets the putter working he has the nerves, and ball striking to be on tour. Other than them Id say Kelly has the game to be on the Champions tour but Id need to see him play tournament golf 1st.
post #16 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

No don't get me wrong they all are talented players, but I just don't see any of them playing competitively on the LPGA or PGA, but maybe the Champions.
post #17 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

oh yes pleeeeeeeeease
post #18 of 22

Re: Danielle Aimee

Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
Looks like some kind of promo/publicity shot at the Palms casino in Vegas. Palms has a some kind of business agreement with Playboy. They are all over the hotel.

Anyway, she is holding a Callaway bag of clubs. It may be hers or not - don't know.

I have no idea why she did this.
I did not care for Danielle during big break, I am shocked that she would put herself out there like that though.

Dannielle, listen girl..... NOT A GOOD MOVE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Danielle Aimee