or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Warrior Custom Golf
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Warrior Custom Golf - Page 8

post #127 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ledo81 View Post
 

 

Naaah....One is enough for me.  If anybody else out there wants it though, I would be willing to let it go for a sum.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ledo81 View Post
 

@Valleygolfer , bet you wish you had one of these????

 

 

I bought a 50 gallon bucket of random balls for hitting around my yard.  This beauty was in there.

 

Actually, I got 3 dozen a few years ago. My cost was $19.95 for shipping & handling....I got three different types.....and liked the softer ones best.  The others hit like Pinnacles, so not bad. Not the ball I choose to use, but great for my grandsons who were just starting out.

post #128 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozcycle View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ledo81 View Post
 

 

Naaah....One is enough for me.  If anybody else out there wants it though, I would be willing to let it go for a sum.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ledo81 View Post
 

@Valleygolfer , bet you wish you had one of these????

 

 

I bought a 50 gallon bucket of random balls for hitting around my yard.  This beauty was in there.

 

Actually, I got 3 dozen a few years ago. My cost was $19.95 for shipping & handling....I got three different types.....and liked the softer ones best.  The others hit like Pinnacles, so not bad. Not the ball I choose to use, but great for my grandsons who were just starting out.

 

Good try.  No way I am letting this baby go for anything close to $20.

post #129 of 142
Warrior had an ad a few minutes ago at the Quicken Loans tournament in which they said a hybrid they were offering was "absolutely free" and the word "FREE*" was on the screen. The * at the bottom said something like "plus $22.95 S&H" (I couldn't see the exact words because I'm watching in semi-SD not HD). Even had John Daly saying it's "absolutely free."
post #130 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindig View Post

Warrior had an ad a few minutes ago at the Quicken Loans tournament in which they said a hybrid they were offering was "absolutely free" and the word "FREE*" was on the screen. The * at the bottom said something like "plus $22.95 S&H" (I couldn't see the exact words because I'm watching in semi-SD not HD). Even had John Daly saying it's "absolutely free."

 

If they ship them ground, shouldn't be more than 12.00 for the lower 48. So, they are making something, not much, but something on them.

post #131 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer 4 View Post
 

 

If they ship them ground, shouldn't be more than 12.00 for the lower 48. So, they are making something, not much, but something on them.

They make $10+ on the handling plus they get your personal information to sell to marketing companies and your credit card number to invoice for garbage they send you with a money back offer.

post #132 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post
 

They make $10+ on the handling plus they get your personal information to sell to marketing companies and your credit card number to invoice for garbage they send you with a money back offer.

 

 

That too..

post #133 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post
 

They make $10+ on the handling plus they get your personal information to sell to marketing companies and your credit card number to invoice for garbage they send you with a money back offer.

Ding.... It makes a little money and better than calling you to update your google listing....

post #134 of 142
I don't know anything about dealing with warrior but I received a set of warrior clubs from my uncle irons and wedges and I will say they remind me of my old callaway big Bertha irons and I did hit them well lots of loft and distance . They are very nice clubs but I heard horror stories of them charging your credit card and constantly sending clubs for u to try and if u don't send them back they charge you but again the clubs are nice .
post #135 of 142
Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum, allowed for a lot of the name calling and whining to subside. In case there is actually anyone who actually cares about the product, I'm still playing them with great results (especially the $23 hybrid). I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying but no complaints about the club's I have (driver, 3W,5W,7W, hybrid). Balls aren't horrible and cheap enough to play in the fall because you don't mind losing them in heavy leaf areas.
post #136 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo15afd View Post

1.Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum, allowed for a lot of the name calling and whining to subside. 2.In case there is actually anyone who actually cares about the product, I'm still playing them with great results (especially the $23 hybrid). I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying but no complaints about the club's I have (driver, 3W,5W,7W, hybrid). Balls aren't horrible and cheap enough to play in the fall because you don't mind losing them in heavy leaf areas.

 

1. Why? because people insulted a company with terrible business practices? There is a ton a great content on this site if you look around.

 

2. Nobody does.

post #137 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo15afd View Post

Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum, allowed for a lot of the name calling and whining to subside. In case there is actually anyone who actually cares about the product, I'm still playing them with great results (especially the $23 hybrid). I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying but no complaints about the club's I have (driver, 3W,5W,7W, hybrid). Balls aren't horrible and cheap enough to play in the fall because you don't mind losing them in heavy leaf areas.

I applaud your waiting to respond......... or stumbling across your password for the site.....whatever came first... Kudos my friend and I am glad you are able to put the shoddy treatment of this company behind you and carry on using their quality, cheap clubs.

post #138 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo15afd View Post

Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum.

 

You're a 20 handicap. If you want to change that, post and learn and read. This site's quite good, and the reasons for that have ZERO to do with this thread.

post #139 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo15afd View Post

Glad I waited three years to make my second post on this forum, allowed for a lot of the name calling and whining to subside. In case there is actually anyone who actually cares about the product, I'm still playing them with great results (especially the $23 hybrid). I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying but no complaints about the club's I have (driver, 3W,5W,7W, hybrid). Balls aren't horrible and cheap enough to play in the fall because you don't mind losing them in heavy leaf areas.

 

What are you talking about?  No one in the thread was particularly critical of the clubs, they hated the business model and marketing practices.  As you have now admitted you do as well, since you say " I quit dealing with them because the calls are so annoying ".  You like the clubs?  Fine.  But gratuitously slamming the board because there was a consensus about this company's business practices that you disagreed with (but now apparently agree with?) is just . . . strange.

post #140 of 142

I see that I got an email from the golf channel telling me "I have been chosen", to get to try out one of Warrior Golfs hacker hybrids... I wonder how many others get this special opportunity....

post #141 of 142
Yup I was one of the lucky ones also , and I thought I was special😁
post #142 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiorano46 View Post

Yup I was one of the lucky ones also , and I thought I was special😁

Count me as a "Chosen One!"

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › Warrior Custom Golf