or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › Dayton, Ohio Golfers › Discussions › Dayton, OH

Dayton, OH - Page 7

post #109 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

Quite high

 

 

Too level to downward

 

 

Too low

 

 

Too high.

 

:-)

Interesting, but you haven't seen my driver swing in months! I thought the picture I had posted of my driver swing at impact looked like I was hitting up on the ball a little at least.

post #110 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

Interesting, but you haven't seen my driver swing in months! I thought the picture I had posted of my driver swing at impact looked like I was hitting up on the ball a little at least.

 

Maybe. I'm just guessing you're like 90% of other golfers except the speed part.

post #111 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 


Yes. 1:30 at Stillwater. We'll need to watch the weather. Chance of scattered t-storms at this point.

Forecast looking worse now ... Also, I forgot to print out my voucher at work! Crap.

post #112 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

Forecast looking worse now ... Also, I forgot to print out my voucher at work! Crap.

 

 

 

Yea it's looking maybe-ish!! 

post #113 of 358
They're saying that the rain will be moving out around noon. May be some showers popping up later. I'm ok if you guys want to postpone for a sunnier day.
post #114 of 358
I see no reason to postpone until/unless it is a sure thing to be rained out.
post #115 of 358
Works for me. I have rain gear.
post #116 of 358

Yea I am game. If I see its going to be multiple hours of rain starting at our tee time, I might give Shane a text. Not sure I want to drive 50 minutes to just be rained out. If it looks pretty light, I'll be up there. 

 

Jeremie, PM me your cell phone number, I'll text you as well. Don't want you driving down if there is a last minute cancel. 

post #117 of 358

yea weather still looks like rain about 10am, then stopping a bit until about 4pm when there is a 50% chance. Looks to be short lived at 4pm though. Nothing extended, for multiple hours. 

post #118 of 358
Game on!

Of course, this is Ohio where the forecast can change in the blink of an eye.
post #119 of 358

I see sunshine and some blue skies. :banana:

post #120 of 358

Yeah, a look at the weather for today showed a much more favorable outlook than it did a few days ago.

post #121 of 358

Quick question, anyone able to print my voucher out? I forgot to do it while at work and don't have a printer at home.

post #122 of 358

@Jeremie Boop Sent you a PM,  just email it to me, I'll bring a copy

post #123 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

@Jeremie Boop Sent you a PM,  just email it to me, I'll bring a copy

Thanks man, feel like a bonehead for forgetting. Email sent.

post #124 of 358
Sorry. I was drumming this morning and missed the message. I'm glad Matt could print it. See you guys in a little bit. Hopefully we don't get too wet. a1_smile.gif
post #125 of 358
We'll it was fun even with my bad golfing. Definitely need to get range time in, hopefully i will get a chance this week to go and post an up to date swing video.
post #126 of 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post

We'll it was fun even with my bad golfing. Definitely need to get range time in, hopefully i will get a chance this week to go and post an up to date swing video.

 

 

Yep it was a fun day hacking it around. Erik asked why there wasn't a vlog of our round.  Next time we head out we'll have to pack the video camera. Show the world how not to play golf!!! 

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dayton, Ohio Golfers
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › Dayton, Ohio Golfers › Discussions › Dayton, OH