Another practice session today.
- Lovely address posture.
- The little forward bump to start the swing works great.
- Nice one piece takeaway.
- Picture perfect from P1 to P4.
- Transition is more dynamic and the hips are sliding forward far better.
- Actively holding the lag has stopped the club from casting at the top (previously I was letting the wrists be completely loose and the club started casting at P5)
- Slight translation of the head backward (about 3 inches) between P6 and P7.
- Fricken chicken! (wing) from P7 - P9 even though my hands are ahead of the club head at impact.
I'm wondering if the issue is that I'm deliberately trying not to roll the wrists over to create a CP release.
Tomorrow I'm going to let the arms do as they please and see if I'm hitting it any better.