I started golfing in august 2012 and here are my goals and one thing I didn't know I would do for a long while.
The Real #1) Stop getting angry when I play poorly. I have only been golfing 3 months... I'm not supposed to play well.
1) Break 100 by Christmas - Done. I typically shoot 100-108 but shot a 98 1 time.
2) stop topping the ball. This goes hand in hand with goal 1 I would say I lose 5-8 strokes a round with topped shots. Duffs.
3) Figure out why my irons go left 30% right 50% and straight 20%
4) Figure out why my driver goes left 50% right 30% and straight 20%
5) make an eagle....DONE! Thinned a shot with my 7 iron from exactly 150 and it never went above 5 feet high. Landed on the edge of the green and rolled ~30 feet in!!
6) Consistently stick greens from 100+ yards.
7) New goal is 95 by Christmas since I already broke 100.
8) Continue to play 15-20 rounds a month during winter.