or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › Monthly Award Winners Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Monthly Award Winners Thread - Page 14

post #235 of 297

I would like to give a shout out to my sponsors. Without their generous support, I would have had to do this on my own, which I have been doing since my college days. You know I wont numerous posting competitions. Winning this award with a field this thick with top talent only proves that I am one of the top five posters in the world.  Thanks-guys! The Dos XX's are on me.

 

 

post #236 of 297

lol @ the Tiger "catch-all" thread.  I missed that, but I bet it was great entertainment.

 

And GD is gonna end up being member of the decade quite easily at this rate!

post #237 of 297

Congrats everyone!    :beer:

post #238 of 297

Site Awards for April 2014

 

 

 

Here are the performance awards for the month of April 2014:

 

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member(s) who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to @JP golf!

 

 

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winners of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the members who posted the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award is @PA Golf Info!

 

 

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Bubba Watson....Fan or not a fan?, congrats to @inthehole!

 

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award, for the third month in a row, goes to................................... @Golfingdad

 

 

 

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month, then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month, then write up some course or equipment reviews!

... KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

 

The awards cycle for May has already begun!  So get to it!

post #239 of 297

Lifetime achievement award for GD!

post #240 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post
 

Site Awards for April 2014

 

 

 

Here are the performance awards for the month of April 2014:

 

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member(s) who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to @JP golf!

 

 

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winners of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the members who posted the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award is @PA Golf Info!

 

 

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was Bubba Watson....Fan or not a fan?, congrats to @inthehole!

 

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award, for the third month in a row, goes to................................... @Golfingdad

 

 

 

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month, then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month, then write up some course or equipment reviews!

... KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

 

The awards cycle for May has already begun!  So get to it!

 

 

Thanks for he award.

post #241 of 297

Congrats to all this months winners.  Thanks for the interesting information.

 

WWR

post #242 of 297

Congrats to all the winners! Now, someone NEEDS to unseat @Golfingdad

post #243 of 297

Site Awards for May 2014

 

 

 

Here are the performance awards for the month of May 2014:

 

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member(s) who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to @Gipper and @Aguirre!

 

 

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winners of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the members who posted the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewers of the Month award goes to @Dave40!

 

 

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was  My first US Open Qualifier experience , congrats to @phillyk!

 

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award goes to @David in FL

 

 

 

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month, then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month, then write up some course or equipment reviews!

... KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

 

The awards cycle for June has already begun!  So get to it!

post #244 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

Site Awards for May 2014



Here are the performance awards for the month of May 2014:

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member(s) who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to @Gipper
 
and @Agguirre!



f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winners of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the members who posted the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewers of the Month award goes to @Dave40
!



tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was  My first US Open Qualifier experience , congrats to @phillyk
!

 
ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award goes to @David in FL




If You'd Like to Win...
... Member of the Month, then get out there and make some top-notch posts!
... Reviewer of the Month, then write up some course or equipment reviews!
... KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for June has already begun!  So get to it!
Thank goodness!! This (proof that I goof off at work too much) was getting embarrassing! Way to go @David in FL!!!
post #245 of 297

Congratz to all...

post #246 of 297
Wow. Thanks guys! c2_beer.gif
post #247 of 297

One too many g's on my name but cool.  Thanks, voters.  Whoever you are.  

 

EDIT--Also, I didn't know about the vote thing.  I'll have to do that from now on.  I know where to start.

post #248 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguirre View Post

 

 

EDIT--Also, I didn't know about the vote thing.  I'll have to do that from now on.  I know where to start.

 

Not really "votes" just guys giving you reputation points, meaning they clicked the thumbs up in the lower right hand corner for posts of yours that they liked. 

post #249 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post
 

 

Not really "votes" just guys giving you reputation points, meaning they clicked the thumbs up in the lower right hand corner for posts of yours that they liked. 

 

I see.

 

Smart posters around here.  

post #250 of 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguirre View Post
 

 

I see.

 

Smart posters around here.  

Plus they love your Avatar!

post #251 of 297

Congratz to all...

post #252 of 297

I think we need to rename the site Barney's Sand Trap or change the border color to purple for a day in honor of the accomplishment.  Congrats to Drew and others.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Announcements & Tech Support
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › Monthly Award Winners Thread