Only after 9 shots of Jim Beam freshman year of college.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemClassic Golf Instructiontagged by System, 11/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Free Lessons - Orlando, FL - 5 Simple Keys® (April 28, 29) Last post on 4/9/14 at 5:42pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Great Players and Bad Information Last post on 3/25/12 at 6:41pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Has anyone ever seen this guy's videos and blog - Monte Scheinblum Last post on 4/8/12 at 10:48pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Are most amateur golfers being mislead on how to swing? Last post on 3/29/12 at 12:00pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Good Golf Posture (How to Address the Golf Ball) Last post on 11/26/14 at 2:44pm in Swing Thoughts
Initial Comments When I traveled to a local Golfsmith to test drivers (I try to do this once a year or so just to see if there have been any significant improvements), I honestly didn't expect to...
Here in the Seattle area if you are going to golf in the fall, winter, or spring, you are going to be getting wet and walking through very wet grass, mud and maybe even standing water. After...
When you spend $24 for a pair of underwear, you expect a few things. Comfort Durability Feels the same use after use. Mack Weldon makes these claims for their Boxer Brief, but misses...
I bought this cart after deciding that paying $4 for the lousy pull cart rentals was a sucker's plan with the frequency of my playing golf and at $99, this cart made a ton of sense, financially....
I like to play in cooler weather. What I don't like it bulky outerwear that restricts my golf swing. I searched out a number of lighter weight tops for fall golf. I tried on Oakley, Adidas,...
Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing - Page 6
Thing is, that's almost the same exact amount of torso rotation as the better shots. The shoulder retracting is an optical illusion of sorts.
Hey, you're right. From the midsection down, the two swings looks pretty similar, but you can tell from that green line on your shirt that those shoulders really kept going.
P.S., I know they're stills from a video, but they look almost posed ... Dave in the first picture looks like he's calmly breaking it to you ... "I don't want to alarm you, but you have a bit of a problem with your right elbow here."
- Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing
- › Waterproof Bags - Any Suggestions/Experience? 5 minutes ago
- › My Swing (billchao) 46 minutes ago
- › From the uk?? I'm after some thoughts! 58 minutes ago
- › Post Your Warm Up Routine 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Do Not Use a Heavy Club or Weighted Donuts 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Pick the 2015 Major Champions 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › When is a green "clear?" 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › what forms of golf etiquette do you ignore and why? 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › The Films and Movies Thread 6 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 6 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Nike Men's Dri-Fit Performance Standard Fit Golf... by boogielicious
- › Bridgestone e6 by TOMM
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes