Only after 9 shots of Jim Beam freshman year of college.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemClassic Golf Instructiontagged by System, 11/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Free Lessons - Orlando, FL - 5 Simple Keys® (April 28, 29) Last post on 4/9/14 at 5:42pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Great Players and Bad Information Last post on 3/25/12 at 6:41pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Has anyone ever seen this guy's videos and blog - Monte Scheinblum Last post on 4/8/12 at 10:48pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Are most amateur golfers being mislead on how to swing? Last post on 3/29/12 at 12:00pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Good Golf Posture (How to Address the Golf Ball) Last post on 1/9/15 at 11:50pm in Swing Thoughts
I was given a dozen of these balls to play and test out.. I have played these for over 6-7 rounds now and have shot some good scores for me (Mid-70-s). As such, I kept the same ball for a few...
First off I would like to thank The Sand Trap Staff along with Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity to test and write my review of the E-6 golf ball. Hopefully my review will enhance the...
I thought the book was well thought out. It dispels some long held myths about the golf game, but also shows you why they are myths instead of just telling you. It really takes game management...
I've been using a Bennington Quiet Organizer golf cart bag since 2007 and although it is a very nice bag that keeps each club in its place, it is very heavy weighing in at around 11 pounds. This...
My wife surprised me with this Tour V3 rangefinder with Patriot pack for Christmas this year. It is so easy to use that the manual is very small and rally only needed to determine how to put the...
Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing - Page 6
Thing is, that's almost the same exact amount of torso rotation as the better shots. The shoulder retracting is an optical illusion of sorts.
Hey, you're right. From the midsection down, the two swings looks pretty similar, but you can tell from that green line on your shirt that those shoulders really kept going.
P.S., I know they're stills from a video, but they look almost posed ... Dave in the first picture looks like he's calmly breaking it to you ... "I don't want to alarm you, but you have a bit of a problem with your right elbow here."
- Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing
- › Winter Depression Thread 15 seconds ago
- › 2015 WGC-Cadillac Championship Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Beautiful Women 5 minutes ago
- › Prediction contest 2015 WGC - Cadillac. Win a glove signed by Joost... 6 minutes ago
- › Best Course to play outside of the United States 7 minutes ago
- › KickX Tour Z Golf Balls - Now Widely Available 12 minutes ago
- › 2015 NFL Football Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Sketchers commercials with Matt Kuchar 16 minutes ago
- › McIlroy swing captured by infrared camera 19 minutes ago
- › As Tiger Woods Fades, a Fear That Revenue Will, Too [NYT] 36 minutes ago
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by cliffj
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by Club Rat
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by oregongolfguy
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Bushnell Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder by drifterdon
- › University of Michigan Golf Course by bkuehn1952
- › PING G30 Driver by Pretzel
- › Oregon Mudders Winter Golf Boots CM700 - Mens by drifterdon
- › Mack Weldon Men's Boxer Brief Underwear by boogielicious
- › CaddyTek One-click Folding 4-wheel Golf Push Cart, CaddyCruiser... by dkolo
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes