Only after 9 shots of Jim Beam freshman year of college.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemClassic Golf Instructiontagged by System, 11/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Free Lessons - Orlando, FL - 5 Simple Keys® (April 28, 29) Last post on 4/9/14 at 5:42pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Great Players and Bad Information Last post on 3/25/12 at 6:41pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Has anyone ever seen this guy's videos and blog - Monte Scheinblum Last post on 4/8/12 at 10:48pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Are most amateur golfers being mislead on how to swing? Last post on 3/29/12 at 12:00pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Good Golf Posture (How to Address the Golf Ball) Last post on Yesterday at 9:59 pm in Swing Thoughts
I must not have been paying attention when these came out for testing and review. Billchao mentioned it to me when we were playing together at TST outing in Erie. I ordered it online, and have...
I have been doing golf specific workouts 2 - 3 times a week for a couple of years. The beauty of these workouts is they address flexibility and core strength of the hips and shoulders, which helps...
From renown designer Jesse Ortiz comes the latest evolution of his Tri Metal Fairways. It's deeper, stronger, lighter, thinner, longer, forgivinger... forgivinger? Okay, it's good! errr... gooder....
Taking off from last year's Optiforce lineup, Callaway evolves its initial speed offering into the Big Bertha Lineup by renaming it the V Series ... Velocity, Speed, Aerodynamics. One might as well...
From the creator of the classic HipTi Driver comes this flat black, easygoing, straight driver with distance. Jesse Ortiz has always carved his prototypes from wood by hand. It was the way he was...
Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing - Page 6
Thing is, that's almost the same exact amount of torso rotation as the better shots. The shoulder retracting is an optical illusion of sorts.
Hey, you're right. From the midsection down, the two swings looks pretty similar, but you can tell from that green line on your shirt that those shoulders really kept going.
P.S., I know they're stills from a video, but they look almost posed ... Dave in the first picture looks like he's calmly breaking it to you ... "I don't want to alarm you, but you have a bit of a problem with your right elbow here."
- Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing
- › The Dan Plan - 10,000 Hours to Become a Pro Golfer (Dan McLaughlin) 6 minutes ago
- › Is "ready" golf against the rules? 9 minutes ago
- › Michael Phelps alleged girlfriend was once a man?!! 15 minutes ago
- › Food Thread 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Golf Channel 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Titleist 915D Driver, First Look 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Chris Como Named Tiger's New Coach 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Hogan's Pivot - 'Right Loading' Discussion 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Best balls on a tight budget? 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Serola Sacroiliac Belt by Divot Master
- › FishFit Golf Fitness App by boogielicious
- › Bobby Jones Golf 4 Wood - 17 by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf Big Bertha V Series Fairway Wood --- 15.5 by Mr. Desmond
- › Bobby Jones Golf Black Driver by Mr. Desmond
- › Callaway Golf SR1 Speed Regime Golf Ball by Mr. Desmond
- › Brookside Golf Course by Lihu
- › Mantis Golf 'B' Blade Putter by Shindig
- › Pure Grips Standard DTX Grips, Black by boogielicious
- › IceSkin Cooling Shirt by Garmatex by boogielicious
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes