Only after 9 shots of Jim Beam freshman year of college.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemClassic Golf Instructiontagged by System, 11/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Free Lessons - Orlando, FL - 5 Simple Keys® (April 28, 29) Last post on 4/9/14 at 5:42pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Great Players and Bad Information Last post on 3/25/12 at 6:41pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Has anyone ever seen this guy's videos and blog - Monte Scheinblum Last post on 4/8/12 at 10:48pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Are most amateur golfers being mislead on how to swing? Last post on 3/29/12 at 12:00pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Good Golf Posture (How to Address the Golf Ball) Last post on 3/19/15 at 1:37pm in Swing Thoughts
Bridgestone E6 – A High Handicappers Look At The E6 First off, thank you Mike and Eric for giving me the opportunity to review the E6 and thanks for the free balls. When I was giving this...
I was lucky enough to participate in a TST review of the e5. I completed Bridgestone's B-FIT online ball selection guide and, depending on whether I chose a ProV1 or a Srixon or a 330S or a 330RX...
I was given a pair of the Adidas Adipower Boost golf shoes for the purpose of writing a review. My previous experience with golf shoes is a couple of pairs of FootJoys and a couple of pairs of...
I bought these when I was still playing baseball and considering getting back into golf. Had them for about 8 months and they were decent enough and they worked. After about 7 ish months though of...
There's probably not much I can say about this book that hasn't already been addressed in either these other reviews or the myriad forums on the website. With that said, let me offer some insights...
Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing - Page 6
Thing is, that's almost the same exact amount of torso rotation as the better shots. The shoulder retracting is an optical illusion of sorts.
Hey, you're right. From the midsection down, the two swings looks pretty similar, but you can tell from that green line on your shirt that those shoulders really kept going.
P.S., I know they're stills from a video, but they look almost posed ... Dave in the first picture looks like he's calmly breaking it to you ... "I don't want to alarm you, but you have a bit of a problem with your right elbow here."
- Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing
- › Decisions.. Decisions.. Question regarding Irons.. What is the best... 5 minutes ago
- › Should you play tees/courses based soley from driver times 28? 11 minutes ago
- › Help Bill Choose a Golf Ball 25 minutes ago
- › Jack or Tiger: Who's the greatest 34 minutes ago
- › Looking for an instructor in NYC 34 minutes ago
- › My Swing (b101) 36 minutes ago
- › Golf stats and correlation to average score vs. handicap 38 minutes ago
- › Winter Depression Thread 39 minutes ago
- › The Julia Plan: A 5 Handicap in 5 Years 54 minutes ago
- › Anyone enjoying the drink tonight? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e6 Golf Balls by WUTiger
- › 2015 Bridgestone Golf e5 Golf Ball by Roblar
- › Adidas Adipower Boost Golf Shoes by meenman
- › Lynx Predator Full Set by Tgb02
- › Lowest Score Wins (Barzeski/Wedzik) by mmoan2
- › Mizuno MP FLI-HI Iron Hybrid by boogielicious
- › Odyssey Backstryke 2Ball Putter by dkolo
- › TaylorMade Mens Tour 360 ATV - White/Black/Metalic Silver Golf Shoes by dkolo
- › Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls by cliffj
- › PING Pioneer II Cart Bag by drifterdon
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes
- › Nike Covert - The New 2013 Clubs
- › Lamkin Show Us Your Grips Contest
- › Lamkin Facebook Sweepstakes