Only after 9 shots of Jim Beam freshman year of college.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemClassic Golf Instructiontagged by System, 11/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Free Lessons - Orlando, FL - 5 Simple Keys® (April 28, 29) Last post on 4/9/14 at 5:42pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Great Players and Bad Information Last post on 3/25/12 at 6:41pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Has anyone ever seen this guy's videos and blog - Monte Scheinblum Last post on 4/8/12 at 10:48pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Are most amateur golfers being mislead on how to swing? Last post on 3/29/12 at 12:00pm in Instruction and Playing Tips
- Good Golf Posture (How to Address the Golf Ball) Last post on 7/11/15 at 5:49pm in Swing Thoughts
Modern’ wedges bear a puzzling similarity to those dating all the way back to the 1950s, the ones Ben Hogan said should not be hit over 40 yards. (This from a man who was known to hit his driver...
At first I thought the elevated tees were kind of gimmicky, but as I played on I realized that they put accuracy of your tee shots at a premium. Those that drive straight are rewarded with"300"...
After playing the same clone wedges for over 2 years, I decided it was time to hit the local gold retailer and get some new wedges. I play a 46 degree PW, and my other 3 wedges are 52/56/60. After...
When I saw the review roll call for the Stable Stick I got excited immediately. At the time of it being posted I had an iPhone 4s, but I knew I would be purchasing a new phone shortly with...
Copied from forum because there was an advice to put my review on this page for other players who want to try SwingTalk. Wish it helps your...
Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing - Page 6
Thing is, that's almost the same exact amount of torso rotation as the better shots. The shoulder retracting is an optical illusion of sorts.
Hey, you're right. From the midsection down, the two swings looks pretty similar, but you can tell from that green line on your shirt that those shoulders really kept going.
P.S., I know they're stills from a video, but they look almost posed ... Dave in the first picture looks like he's calmly breaking it to you ... "I don't want to alarm you, but you have a bit of a problem with your right elbow here."
- Elbow Position and Its Effects on the Downswing
- › Pure grips...slippery? 4 minutes ago
- › Using a 1 iron as a training aid 10 minutes ago
- › SMU golfer Bryson Dechambeau plays 37.5" Edel irons(all of them)... 15 minutes ago
- › My Swing (Abu3baid) 20 minutes ago
- › 1 Iron Golf Clubs 22 minutes ago
- › How you THINK you're playing as opposed to how you're ACTUALLY... 24 minutes ago
- › Pure Grips Kit-mid size 25 minutes ago
- › Are new clubs being introduced to quickly? 27 minutes ago
- › Restaurant Review: The Woods Jupiter 29 minutes ago
- › What'd You Shoot Today? 38 minutes ago
- › Ben Hogan Golf Men's TK1561TVS Sand Wedge, Right Hand, Steel,... by bmartin461
- › Tierra Rejada by Lihu
- › Cleveland Golf Men's 588 RTX 2.0 Muscle Back Standard Bounce... by mmoan2
- › Stable Stick by Pretzel
- › SwingTalk Golf Swing Analyzer with Voice Feedback White by sawyerg419
- › Crumpin Fox Country Club by Elmer
- › Rancho San Joaquin by Lihu
- › Angeles National by Lihu
- › Altadena Golf Course by Lihu
- › Eaton Canyon Golf Course by Lihu
- › Win $1,000,000 Playing Fantasy Golf
- › Interested in personalized instruction?
- › You Can Win $1,000,000 During the Masters...
- › Helpful Instructional Threads and Links
- › Cobra Golf Bio Cell Series
- › Embedding Links to TST Resources - Tutorial
- › Nike VRS Covert 2.0 Series
- › Augusta National Course Prints from...
- › Cobra Golf AMP Cell Technology
- › TheSandTrap #onebucket Twitter Sweepstakes