or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Member Swings › My Swing (Beachcomber)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Swing (Beachcomber) - Page 24

post #415 of 561

That's what she said!

post #416 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

So what you are saying is... Just keep on humping?  

 

Ok, but no kissing on the lips.

post #417 of 561
Thread Starter 

That poor little goat... 

post #418 of 561
I have been missing your updates. Sad to get so busy when spring hits. I have some of the same issues. Hopefully it means you will have a relaxing summer and get lots of range time to improve. I got a tip a few weeks ago that has helped "a little" with the goat humping issues, once you are back up and running with some videos I will suggest it to see if it helps.
post #419 of 561
Thread Starter 

Finally had a chance to get the camera out and film few 6i swings on the range.  

 

I still have lots of work to do... It looks like I regressed a little, but I actually hit the ball pretty well during the range session.  My biggest issue is finding my low point consistently.  And that has to do with the right elbow.  I gotta nail that PP5 piece.

 

post #420 of 561

Mind your camera angles… Toe line. Clubhead will look too far in at 2 and 6 with the camera out there where you've got it.

post #421 of 561
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Mind your camera angles… Toe line. Clubhead will look too far in at 2 and 6 with the camera out there where you've got it.

Good deal.  I'll try and re-film tomorrow and get some better angles for you.  You'd think I'd have this down by now!? d2_doh.gif

post #422 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

You'd think I'd have this down by now!? d2_doh.gif

 

We talking about golf, or cinematography? a2_wink.gif

post #423 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

Good deal.  I'll try and re-film tomorrow and get some better angles for you.  You'd think I'd have this down by now!? d2_doh.gif

If it helps, I like to take my stance, put down a TST alignment stick down on my toe-line, and then go use that to line up the camera. Then when I step back up to the ball I can remove the stick, and as long as I keep placing the ball in the same spot, my toe-line shouldn't change.
post #424 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


If it helps, I like to take my stance, put down a TST alignment stick down on my toe-line, and then go use that to line up the camera. Then when I step back up to the ball I can remove the stick, and as long as I keep placing the ball in the same spot, my toe-line shouldn't change.

+1.  This is what I do.

post #425 of 561
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


If it helps, I like to take my stance, put down a TST alignment stick down on my toe-line, and then go use that to line up the camera. Then when I step back up to the ball I can remove the stick, and as long as I keep placing the ball in the same spot, my toe-line shouldn't change.

Hey, I was using an alignment stick... But for some reason I was thinking the best camera position was the mid point between your toe line and the ball. Why I was not able to remember the correct setup after doing this for the past year... I have no idea?!  I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed! g1_wacko.gif

post #426 of 561
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

We talking about golf, or cinematography? a2_wink.gif

Def. golf! c2_beer.gif

post #427 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

Why I was not able to remember the correct setup after doing this for the past year...

Because you're an idiot.

post #428 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Because you're an idiot.

 

Sing it with me. That's what friends are foooooorrrrrrrrrrrr!

post #429 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

Hey, I was using an alignment stick... But for some reason I was thinking the best camera position was the mid point between your toe line and the ball. g1_wacko.gif

I was under the same impression but I'm not helping your image here because I am definitely an idiot!
post #430 of 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


I was under the same impression but I'm not helping your image here because I am definitely an idiot!

I'm (obviously) just being an a-hole for fun.  In all seriousness, I screw up half of my videos too, and for some reason, I have a bigger problem with the face-on ones.

post #431 of 561
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Because you're an idiot.

Hhaha c2_beer.gif  Cheese you know you're going down on Sat!!!

post #432 of 561
Thread Starter 

Updated 6i swing with better DTL camera placement.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Member Swings
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Member Swings › My Swing (Beachcomber)