or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Rate the Avatar of the poster above you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rate the Avatar of the poster above you. - Page 11

post #181 of 223

6.  It would've been higher, but I didn't see 'Play golf' on the list of things to do.

post #182 of 223

9

Golf

cool back ground

beach in the background

+1 for being from OC

ps. what course is that

post #183 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimdangles View Post

9

Golf

cool back ground

beach in the background

+1 for being from OC

ps. what course is that

 

Monarch Beach Golf Club in Dana Point / Laguna Niguel.  Had a buddy take that with my iPhone when we were playing out there this past Spring.  That was on our 3rd 18 hole round of the day!  

post #184 of 223

3. Great idea, lousy exposure. Needed HDR. :)

post #185 of 223

10 for the idea, -2 for spelling "give me" incorrectly!a1_smile.gif  

post #186 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

3. Great idea, lousy exposure. Needed HDR. :)

 



I think pictures taken with an ocean background look cool washed out by the sun.  Looking at the pic, you can imagine what it would have been like standing there, squinting against the bright sun reflecting off of a vast, shiny-blue ocean.

post #187 of 223

9 - I want to play there...

post #188 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

 

Monarch Beach Golf Club in Dana Point / Laguna Niguel.  Had a buddy take that with my iPhone when we were playing out there this past Spring.  That was on our 3rd 18 hole round of the day!  

I have a coupon to play out there for free. and actually its my birthday this week. That course is probably a little too pricey for me but if Im counting correctly me and 2 friends pay a third of the green fee. I may have to make a trip to dana point this weekend.

post #189 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-troop View Post

 



I think pictures taken with an ocean background look cool washed out by the sun.  Looking at the pic, you can imagine what it would have been like standing there, squinting against the bright sun reflecting off of a vast, shiny-blue ocean.

9 out of 10 wonder where that course is, really beautiful.

 

Then we have a beautiful girl on the french riviera,Steve Martin needs more work on his tan.a3_biggrin.gif

post #190 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesome View Post

9 out of 10 wonder where that course is, really beautiful.

 

 

http://thesandtrap.com/products/four-seasons-lanai-the-challenge-at-manele-bay

 

It's my favorite course in Hawaii, but in full disclosure I haven't been to Hualalai (Four Seasons Big Island) yet.

post #191 of 223

I'd run the avatar above mine though some plugins in Photoshop or LightRoom and make it pop.

 

If anyone wants me to mess with theirs drop me a message.  -Migs

post #192 of 223

I posted earlier and Erik then posted about someone else, so I got no feedback.  Anyone?

post #193 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearMike View Post

I posted earlier and Erik then posted about someone else, so I got no feedback.  Anyone?

9.  That's hilarious.  Somebody "mowed my lawn" a long time ago as well, but they haven't the guts to show their face.

 

(6 for the one above you since you didn't rate his, and I don't know what I'm looking at other than a sideways girl)

 

Side note:  I think it would be fun to go back through and look at the comments for some people (Iacas and Sean_Miller come to mind) that like to change their avatar frequently.  They will probably be amusing.

post #194 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

9.  That's hilarious.  Somebody "mowed my lawn" a long time ago as well, but they haven't the guts to show their face.

 

(6 for the one above you since you didn't rate his, and I don't know what I'm looking at other than a sideways girl)

 

Side note:  I think it would be fun to go back through and look at the comments for some people (Iacas and Sean_Miller come to mind) that like to change their avatar frequently.  They will probably be amusing.

I rated the avatar above mine on my original post, but you're right about not doing it this time.  I don't understand the one above mine, but I like it a lot.  A strong 8 for Migs.

post #195 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx View Post

6 - We all know you didn't do that sort of damage with your clubs. Golf courses have lots of lawn mowers.

I highly doubt that anyone here actually thinks I did, that's why the satire is acceptable lol.

And I refuse to believe anything other than the above is a tattoo. :)

post #196 of 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migs View Post

I'd run the avatar above mine though some plugins in Photoshop or LightRoom and make it pop.

If anyone wants me to mess with theirs drop me a message.  -Migs

Thx Migs for pimping my avatar!

Doodaddy, looks like you were hungry? I'll give it a 7.
post #197 of 223

9

 

I really dig the background! It looks amazing

post #198 of 223

3.5 only because Oregon is getting spanked

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Rate the Avatar of the poster above you.