or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Ben Hogan Would Be Irrelevant Today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ben Hogan Would Be Irrelevant Today - Page 6

post #91 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapanda View Post

 

I disagree, I think Chevy makes some really good models, like the Camaro. It's not in the same class as the Cobra, but if we analyse the cars in terms of what they were built to do, I think Camaro does his job extremely well.

 

 

Of course, it should be noted that I am racist.

 

ARGUMENT OVER.

post #92 of 164

Don't feed the trolls.

 

LOL

post #93 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay4LIFE View Post

Nice try brah. I'm running Ubuntu on an old dell lattitude. 

 

Your browser's user agent says otherwise.

 

Maybe it's a user double-agent!

post #94 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerputt View Post

I hope he comes back because I really thought we were finally going to get around to settling the question of which car model is better:  Ford or Chevy....
 

What if I don't like either? Does that make me a super-racist?

post #95 of 164

No, silly. I'm the racist cuz I mentioned the racist policy the PGA Tour used to have.

post #96 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay4LIFE View Post

Some useless drivel.

 

You are stupid.

 

I'm sorry, let me expand.  You are stupid because you post stupid things, make stupid and illogical leaps, retort with stupid comments, and have a stupid username.

 

And next time, don't stupidly base your entire stupid argument on the completeness of a player at a time when he would have made--what, 1/10th or 1/100th--of what players make today. 

 

Brandon

post #97 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerputt View Post

I hope he comes back because I really thought we were finally going to get around to settling the question of which car model is better:  Ford or Chevy....
 


I believe that BJ4life would tell you that Porsche, BMW and Audi are better than a Model T and that the Model T could not even compete with todays cars.

post #98 of 164

I have a Mecury Milan Hybrid. I refuse to be called a racist. An elitist snob is ok.

post #99 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapanda View Post

 

I disagree, I think Chevy makes some really good models, like the Camaro. It's not in the same class as the Cobra, but if we analyse the cars in terms of what they were built to do, I think Camaro does his job extremely well.

 

 

Of course, it should be noted that I am racist.

Um hello...corvette??? Best value supercar you can buy. Definite fact.

post #100 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniac6 View Post

I have a Mecury Milan Hybrid. I refuse to be called a racist. An elitist snob is ok.

The smugness of your high-fuel efficiency vehicle disgusts me.

post #101 of 164

BJs4LIFE just PM'd me a Facebook friend request.  I nicely declined.  I found his profile pic a bit odd though.

 

post #102 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave H View Post

Um hello...corvette??? Best value supercar you can buy. Definite fact.

 

Honestly don't know what I was thinking!

post #103 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle View Post

BJs4LIFE just PM'd me a Facebook friend request.  I nicely declined.  I found his profile pic a bit odd though.

 

I see what you mean! That computer looks old.

post #104 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniac6 View Post

I see what you mean! That computer looks old.

I find that pump bottle of lotion next to his keyboard a bit disturbing.

post #105 of 164

Has it been confirmed yet that this Patrick? 

post #106 of 164

I don't know. Have you seen Ferrari residuals? You can drive the car for a year and sell it for what you paid for it. Just don't drive enough to need service......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave H View Post

Um hello...corvette??? Best value supercar you can buy. Definite fact.

post #107 of 164

Since the BMW in-line six was what powered the best-performing aircraft of early 1918 (the Focker DVII iirc), the one that almost cleared the skies of those inferior British/French/Belgium birds, the only car to own these days is .... you guessed it .... a beemer with an in-line six under the hood.

 

Fact. a1_smile.gif

post #108 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle View Post

 

ARGUMENT OVER.

That figure is very reminiscent of Calvin. But CAlvin loves the american middle man, so that's irrevalant

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Ben Hogan Would Be Irrelevant Today