Predict the Winner of the U.S. Open with The Sand Trap!
After a big win at the Memorial Tournament is Tiger the one to beat in San Francisco?
Who do you think will WIN the U.S. Open and what SCORE will they shoot?
To enter, post your answer right here in this thread. As a tiebreaker, your answer must also include a 2nd and 3rd choice. You are NOT predicting who will finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd, you are picking 3 players to win and what score(s) they will shoot. Your first pick gets priority. Go Here to see the players who qualified.
- You must be a registered member of The Sand Trap in good standing.
- You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry.
- Your answer must include the NAME (include the last name) and score in relation to par (so +2, -4, E, etc. Do not list total strokes) you are predicting to win The U.S. Open, as well as your 2nd and 3rd choices for the winner (if nobody correctly predicts the winner).
- One entry per person and per household. Any additional entries or modifications invalidate all entries.
- The Winner will be selected as the first person in the contest to correctly pick both the winner and the score.
- If no one picks the correct score, the winner will be selected as the first person to correctly pick the winner with the closest score.
- If no one picks the right winner, the prize will be awarded to the closest 2nd and then 3rd choice predictions using the same criteria as above (score first, then closest to score, in order by date and time posted).
- If we suspect fraud of any kind - suspicious multiple entries, for example - we reserve the right to award the prize to the next entry.
Share your prediction for the winner of the 2012 U.S. Open and their accompanying score in this contest thread to win a new Driver from Cobra Golf!
All qualifying entries must be received by June 13 2012 at Midnight eastern time (New York City, NY time). Good Luck! Remember, all qualifying entries must include 2nd and 3rd choice predictions as well.