or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Hottest LPGA Player
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hottest LPGA Player

post #1 of 33
Thread Starter 
Laura Diaz or maybe Danielle?

And how about Dottie Pepper - still not too bad looking.
post #2 of 33
My personal vote goes to Kelli Kuehne. I have always thought she was very pretty and conducted herself like a lady.

There sure are more hot ones to pick from these days though.

And I know I am one of the only ones, but I always thought Annika was cute too.
post #3 of 33
Annika, EEEEEEK. She may have gotten them fixed but her teeth were naaaaaasty.

Erica Blasberg and Paula Creamer are OK; Reilley Rankin, but she is manly.

But you can not beat the number one chick on the LPGA Tour........

Ms. Natalie Gulbis. So fine.
LL
post #4 of 33
Originally Posted by dipgolf
Annika, EEEEEEK. She may have gotten them fixed but her teeth were naaaaaasty.

Erica Blasberg and Paula Creamer are OK; Reilley Rankin, but she is manly.

But you can not beat the number one chick on the LPGA Tour........

Ms. Natalie Gulbis. So fine.

Ohhhhhhhh hell yess
post #5 of 33

Erica and Laura

Originally Posted by kiwidave
Ohhhhhhhh hell yess
On one hand, I'm happy. The first time this thread arrives at a golf forum, it's officially "arrived."

On the other hand, uhhh...

Laura Diaz gets my vote. Very few others do, actually. I'm not into the teeny boppers (Paula Creamer), I'm not into the blondes very much (particularly when they act as dumb as Natalie does sometimes, Danielle, etc.). Erica Blasberg isn't bad.
post #6 of 33
Well, despite her age, Michelle Wie is the hottest LPGA player in my opinion.

Erica Blasberg is a on fire, too. Paula Creamer is not bad to look at, nor is Natalie Gulbis (but she is nowhere near as hot as some make her out to be).

Edit: The more I look at the picture of Erica Blasberg that I linked, the more addicted I get to her figure and smile.
post #7 of 33
J-Ro...Jennifer Rosales....me likey.

And Erica B. i'd never seen her before, but she's a 10.
post #8 of 33
Probably Betsy King.... or http://www.ericablasberg.com/index.htm
post #9 of 33
Originally Posted by Mr_Slice
Well, despite her age, Michelle Wie is the hottest LPGA player in my opinion.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
post #10 of 33
For her age, Sally Little keeps herself in nice shape.
Swedish Mommy, Carin Koch, isn't so bad either...she's a little fireball

Natalie Gulbis KNOWS she's hot, and that cuts down on her appeal...
post #11 of 33
Originally Posted by golfin' girl
Natalie Gulbis KNOWS she's hot, and that cuts down on her appeal...
Atleast it doesn't cut down her appeal as much as it does for Danielle Amiee.
post #12 of 33
Thread Starter 
Originally Posted by Thrash13
My personal vote goes to Kelli Kuehne. I have always thought she was very pretty and conducted herself like a lady.

There sure are more hot ones to pick from these days though.

And I know I am one of the only ones, but I always thought Annika was cute too.

Annika . . . cute . . . . no way!!! Unless of course you like your lady golfer with a mustache!
post #13 of 33
Originally Posted by Mike1122
Annika . . . cute . . . . no way!!! Unless of course you like your lady golfer with a mustache!
Yeah, my eyes are bad, so I try not to see the mustache area.

By the way, I've never seen that Erica Blasberg before, but she is definitely a hottie for sure!

And Natalie Gulbis is hot too, but like Erik said, she seems pretty ditsy..
post #14 of 33
Have you guys seen her dad?
LL
post #15 of 33
Originally Posted by dipgolf
Have you guys seen her dad?
Her dad's a freak, and she is one for keeping him around.
post #16 of 33
I think Annika is the most attractive. I would marry her anyday. Sweet lady.. Good look. Love it. She is a hotty.
post #17 of 33
Well after looking at some pictures of Paula Creamer, she needs to wax those eye brows. Wooooweeee they are weird, but not quite as weird as this picture I made of paula and natalie. I'm not sure if I should post it. Rafcin would like it but it isn't nude or anything.
post #18 of 33

Kerrrr

Originally Posted by Thrash13
Yeah, my eyes are bad, so I try not to see the mustache area.

By the way, I've never seen that Erica Blasberg before, but she is definitely a hottie for sure!

And Natalie Gulbis is hot too, but like Erik said, she seems pretty ditsy..
My vote goes to Christe Kerr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Hottest LPGA Player